Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

That's good, T!! You've got some good stuff listed. :yep: You shouldn't have any problem getting rid of all of them.

And I know some of those are things you like so I'm glad to see you clearing them to reduce your stash. :yep: That's my issue. I never want to get rid of ANYTHING! :nono:

This is so ME...I'd rather use it up or give it away then to actually throw it away.

I was proud of myself for throwing away some things that have been in my stash for a few years. My mom would always give me her cast offs and I'd feel bad if I threw them away since that was "good" money

My hair is still soaking wet and I washed it hours ago. I swear my hair just retains moisture like a sponge. It feels like I just wet it.

I am organizing my stash this week to see what I know I will use up first, what will be sticking around and what I might want to give away.

thanx vonnie. im not even sure i want to color(i want dark brown or black). im just tired of this color. i know i can indigo but id have to continue to do that. at least if i color i only have to do that once and then growing it out shouldnt be so bad since itll be dark like my hair.

Maybe this will help. I just read this by HijabiFlygirl in the "2010 setbacks" thread

**henna. - I have a love hate with henna. I don't like the red anymore, but I don't want indigo black either - I've been experimenting with color, and I may just use cassia and katam and amla. It will def. have to be a deep brown, but because my base color is red, the henna brings it out every time. *le sigh*

thanx vonnie. that does help. if i color i will still use ayurvedic powders, just not henna.
im reading spicedhoney blog which i used to read all the time. i remember she used to do henna, then colored a cute honey brown at aveda, then did a box color. so it can be done i guess but every ones hair is different.
i think i learned my lesson with color. henna is good for conditioning but not color after a while if you are like me and get bored fast.

Che. I think you'll like the Color Combo you'll get from doing your Henna/Indigo Mix. Just make sure you have the right Ratios.

For your "Brown" You may hafta' to 1/2 Henna 1/2 Indigo Mix Separately + Combine together = Wrap hair & let process.:grin:

Che. I think you'll like the Color Combo you'll get from doing your Henna/Indigo Mix. Just make sure you have the right Ratios.

For your "Brown" You may hafta' to 1/2 Henna 1/2 Indigo Mix Separately + Combine together = Wrap hair & let process.:grin:
yea i really need to think about which one i prefer to do. i have no idea right now. i would rather do henna and indigo because its natural and i wont have to wonder and play with chemicals.
but with the dye i only have to apply once and then let grow out. i want to get the color as close to my natural color as possible so i dont have to keep looking at 2 different colors.

yea i really need to think about which one i prefer to do. i have no idea right now. i would rather do henna and indigo because its natural and i wont have to wonder and play with chemicals.
but with the dye i only have to apply once and then let grow out. i want to get the color as close to my natural color as possible so i dont have to keep looking at 2 different colors.

I thought you just ordered Your Indigo.:grin:

Hey ladies, bought to head off to bed soon. Going to spray my hair with a spritz i made with fleurtzy hair oil. Going to moisturize tomorrow with the doo doo and baggy my ends for a while, then seal with fl hair butter.

Hey Ladies ...... :orders:WAKE UP! ............:lol:

Nothing going on. I cannot believe I'm awake, but Imma crash again in a second. :look: Just rubbed on some BeeMine Serum.

Have some returns to make today and head to the P.O. and try to get back home before Y&R. Yes,,,,,,I'm thoroughly enjoying my time off. I need like 3-4 Mo' Weeks.:perplexed

Hey Ladies ...... :orders:WAKE UP! ............:lol:

Nothing going on. I cannot believe I'm awake, but Imma crash again in a second. :look: Just rubbed on some BeeMine Serum.

Have some returns to make today and head to the P.O. and try to get back home before Y&R. Yes,,,,,,I'm thoroughly enjoying my time off. I need like 3-4 Mo' Weeks.:perplexed

Lawd knows i don't want to go back.:nono:

Good evening ladies!

This morning I undid my BRBC twistout and my hair was superrrr soft all day! I think I luv this stuff more than the AOHC! BUT my hair was also sooo puffy and swollen! I looked like I had come out of the rain lol it was frizz city!
!

Yesss I love the BRBC and AOHC for refershing my twistouts in the morning because they make my hair sooo soft ... and I was wondering if they wud give sufficient hold to do the twists initially... thanks for this

has anyone tried Qhemets honeybush tea softgel? Imma try it anyways, but I just figured Id ask lol :look:

My next product quests will be to find my staple natural/handmade twisting and DC (protein and moisture) products.

and Im mad a Qhemet and Oyin for being so good :sad: Ive unfortunately got leave in moisture down pat in one go

Me Either Girl.:sad: I need at least another Month OR TWO:lol::lol::lol:

*didn't we say that last year too?*:look: :blush:

Shole did and i was off all the time :lol:. They got my spoiled. Oh well can't get that money if i don't work.

I think im going to baggy with sheamoisture dc today, i see people like it as a moisturizer too, so im going to try that. I want to co wash but its just too cold.

I think im going to baggy with sheamoisture dc today, i see people like it as a moisturizer too, so im going to try that. I want to co wash but its just too cold.

I hear you say you were just planning on Baggying "the ends'....Are you still going to try that or something else?:yep:

I hear you say you were just planning on Baggying "the ends'....Are you still going to try that or something else?:yep:

Yes i mean just the ends, i dampen my hair to moisturize but i will do my ends only in the baggy because i may go out again today. Since i got my detangling down with the paddle brush my roots are doing good so i will baby my ends.

morning ladies. The house is quite, the big man is gone and the kiddies are still sleeping. I am enjoying this slow coffee drinking morning in my "woman cave" chillaxing.

DC with Olive You too. I love the way it smells.

Back