Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

When the majority of my hurr gets there. What are people claiming lengths becuase of one teensy tiny damaged strand that made its way across the finish line?
:perplexed

I know right! Sheesh, I could claim BSL if I did that. BUT IM NOT!

where my girl simjam?

my boss called...no work tomorrow!!!

Im almost finished with a whipped pudding from oyin. I have a back up jar...then I will be stocking up for sure! Im also almost done with the garlic DC from alter ego. It wont be a repurchase...for a while.

Can't be there until more than 3 layers are there. That means parting the hair at the point between the top of the crown and the base of the skull. Or if you're really crunk, two inches behind the crown. If all of that is the same length, then by all means claim it.

Can't be there until more than 3 layers are there. That means parting the hair at the point between the top of the crown and the base of the skull. Or if you're really crunk, two inches behind the crown. If all of that is the same length, then by all means claim it.

Dang! My crown is at SL, it grows super fast. I'm not gonna even claim BSL, its too confusing!

And for the love of God stop PMing us for products and calling us rich kids and ish. We are grown a$$ women and we have jobs.
Call em out. For real. Idk what is wrong with folks feeling like they can speak on what SOMEONE ELSE does with their own damned money.
bye.gif

I went to the Hair and Body Boutique (I had my dad take me!). It's really cute there! The MyHoneyChild was 40% off so I wanted to try some stuff -

- Cognac Vanilla Bean Hair Texturizer
- HoneyNutt Condish
- Honey Love Loc Mist (to refresh 2nd day hair)
- Soy Jelly

So far I like the Loc Mist...I sprayed it on dry hair and it made my hair soft, not dry or crunchy (like Carol's Daughter).

I went to the Hair and Body Boutique (I had my dad take me!). It's really cute there! The MyHoneyChild was 40% off so I wanted to try some stuff -

- Cognac Vanilla Bean Hair Texturizer
- HoneyNutt Condish
- Honey Love Loc Mist (to refresh 2nd day hair)
- Soy Jelly

So far I like the Loc Mist...I sprayed it on dry hair and it made my hair soft, not dry or crunchy (like Carol's Daughter).
i meant to get the soy jelly when i went for Fab. cant believe i forgot. i hope its still one left:lick: chakakhanian uses it and i love her hair.

ok tonight im going to mist my hair with water, then saturate my hair in coconut oil and call it a night. tomorrow i refuse to co wash. i will saturate my hair in more coconut oil(maybe vatika frosting for the smell), a little dew and then slick my hair into a puff using curl junkie smoothing gellie. i really like that stuff.

i plan on treating myself to curl junkie repair me, komaza shea butter lotion, and 1 of the following 3: either curl junkie smoothing lotion, curl junkie curls in a bottle or donna marie curl gellie.

well i do have the type 2 hair cream and it has a gel like texture so maybe itll do the same thing. i dont twist much anyway.

LIAR!!!!!!!!!

LOOOOOL SORRRRY, I remember because I was like dang I'd better get this since people must like it if it's the last one. There were a ton of the loc gel beside it. I kinda want that one too but it has a hard hold and I don't like hard holds...but I liked the ingredients...

Call em out. For real. Idk what is wrong with folks feeling like they can speak on what SOMEONE ELSE does with their own damned money.
bye.gif

well we cant all work for $14k a year. chile' please. people should know there limits 'n live wi/their means. If they think we rich, who the h*ll told them to be poor? I'm not defending my choices to no chick up in here. :blush:

either get a boss, or be a boss.

i plan on treating myself to curl junkie repair me, komaza shea butter lotion, and 1 of the following 3: either curl junkie smoothing lotion, curl junkie curls in a bottle or donna marie curl gellie.

I like this. I haven't used it since the summer (trying to use my other 50-11 L-I). I used it on my friends 4B hair last week for a twist out coupled with the O.O stuff and she loved it.

Good evening ladies!

This morning I undid my BRBC twistout and my hair was superrrr soft all day! I think I luv this stuff more than the AOHC! BUT my hair was also sooo puffy and swollen! I looked like I had come out of the rain lol it was frizz city!
I ran home this evening and started twisting it with KCC for hold. Hope it comes out fab! Im twisting it now! I will let yall know how it turns out...I have 2 8 oz KCCC & 1 16 oz KCCC in my stash right now! Yikes!
Ladies on the east coast be careful and dont go out unless u absolutely have to!

where did this start? point me to the thread please!!!

well we cant all work for $14k a year. chile' please. people should know there limits 'n live wi/their means. If they think we rich, who the h*ll told them to be poor? I'm not defending my choices to no chick up in here. :blush:

either get a boss, or be a boss.

I rearranged my product closet. Doing my end of the year inventory. Trying to keep myself from buying stuff by seeing how much I already have to use up.

I've realized that I tend to use about 4oz of product for both cowashing and DCing. I do my hair every 5-7 days right now so it will take a little more time to use up stuff during the winter.

I felt like I needed some protein so I used Komaza Protein Hair Strengthener. It was just what I needed. My hair feels so good.

This week, I'm going to pull out some more stuff that I need to use up. Stuff I won't be repurchasing. I'm know for the most part what I'll be using for the next few months so I want to clear up some space to make room.

I had a sample of Qhemet CTDG and finished that up. Also finished up a mix of Kukui, Hemp Seed, and Wheat Germ oil.

Well....My little sale is going great.

Hopefully, a few more things will go go go!

That's good, T!! You've got some good stuff listed. :yep: You shouldn't have any problem getting rid of all of them.

And I know some of those are things you like so I'm glad to see you clearing them to reduce your stash. :yep: That's my issue. I never want to get rid of ANYTHING! :nono:

i want to get back into using kbb hair milk but im so in love with the dew right now. and not that ive ever had an issue with glycerin during the winter but it doesnt have any so my hair stays extra moisturizing.

i want to get back into using kbb hair milk but im so in love with the dew right now. and not that ive ever had an issue with glycerin during the winter but it doesnt have any so my hair stays extra moisturizing.

Ya'll ALL Got a Thang for Daddy-Doo-Doo-Wop-Plops.

He really must be a Pimp:lol:

Daddy-Doo handles his bizness:lol:

Back