Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

i just rinsed out this henna. it took me longer than it usually does. andd the hair along my edges dried and i had a time trying to get the plastic cap off:nono: i used up all of my tressem flawless curls. wont repurchase. i have another bottle of tresseme but its not flawless curls. dont know what it is.

its hard out here for a pimp is on lol whats that movie called again? i personally didnt think this movie was that good.
any who im drying my hair in a towel right now. then ill put in kckt.

i just rinsed out this henna. it took me longer than it usually does. andd the hair along my edges dried and i had a time trying to get the plastic cap off:nono: i used up all of my tressem flawless curls. wont repurchase. i have another bottle of tresseme but its not flawless curls. dont know what it is.

its hard out here for a pimp is on lol whats that movie called again? i personally didnt think this movie was that good.

That Horrible Hussle & Flow that I have 'YET' to understand.:nono: I still can't believe I wasted good Brain Cells on that garbage.:lol:

I don't even understand why they made it either.:lol:

Let's see...recently, I used up a Claudie's Normalizing conditioner, a BFH Shea Mango mask, and an SSI Pre Shampoo Oil.
I'm trying to use up oils like ya'll are. I will keep Hydratherma, CoCasta, JBCO, and Safflower oils on hand, though.

Let's see...recently, I used up a Claudie's Normalizing conditioner, a BFH Shea Mango mask, and an SSI Pre Shampoo Oil.
I'm trying to use up oils like ya'll are. I will keep Hydratherma, CoCasta, JBCO, and Safflower oils on hand, though.

Yeah, Imma get rid of those oils and will only keep JBCO, Hydratherma, Cocosta, Avsoya and the Scalp Exlir.:yep:

Imma continue to do HOTS until they're gone.:yawn: I have Soybean, Kukui and Wheat Germ. I will also use these in my Henna too.:yep:

Che, I wasn't impressed by this movie, either. :nono: I am not a fan of Terrence Howard :look:

Thanks for your comforting words, ladies. Sorry, I'm so late responding, I've been driving most of the day and spending time with family when I arrived home.

Someone in here asked if it was a big hotel; it's not big. It is part of the Carlson hotel network though. I work at the Country Inn & Suites. This hotel was just built like 1.5 years ago. We did have security, but he got off at 1:00am. The robbery happened at 1:35am. I'm okay now; I was really shaken up and upset earlier. I'm feeling better.

Thanks again ladies; you're the best.

hustle and flow. that movie sucked. this is my first time seeing the beginning though and i have to say the part when they were in the church, that lady sang her butt off.

Thanks for your comforting words, ladies. Sorry, I'm so late responding, I've been driving most of the day and spending time with family when I arrived home.

Someone in here asked if it was a big hotel; it's not big. It is part of the Carlson hotel network though. I work at the Country Inn & Suites. This hotel was just built like 1.5 years ago. We did have security, but he got off at 1:00am. The robbery happened at 1:35am. I'm okay now; I was really shaken up and upset earlier. I'm feeling better.

Thanks again ladies; you're the best.
did they give you time off? i know they are not going to ask you to come right back in after it happened?
im glad you are with family and feeling better.

yall stop that now. i didnt like the movie but i love me some terrance howard.
talking bout yall dont like terrance howard. liars:lachen:

Mine too. I said out loud "what channel?". Dayum it's bout to go off.

Finished a Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque. Got two more.

I love that stuff! :lick: My Sitrinillah back up!

Last night I baggyd with a TW PMB mix and put a little AOHC on my hair and re-did my twists for a twist-out. My twist out came out sooo soft, the twists were defined but I didnt have any hold! It frizzed out in minutes! sigh! I had to put on a hair zing to run my errands. I was reading that a lot of people prefer BRBC for twist outs so I twisted my hair with that tonight. Hope it comes out ok!
Do u guys use AOHC or BRBC for twist outs?

I got a tangle teezer today guys! I had to drive to an area where I dont normally go but I was so glad when the lady at Sallys said they had em when I called, that i didnt mind the drive! She was like "we have tons, we havent sold a single one since we got em". Yall how about they had 6 of em? :lol: Cant wait til wash day to use it!

I got a tangle teezer today guys! I had to drive to an area where I dont normally go but I was so glad when the lady at Sallys said they had em when I called, that i didnt mind the drive! She was like "we have tons, we havent sold a single one since we got em". Yall how about they had 6 of em? :lol: Cant wait til wash day to use it!

Thanks Beauty please let me know. I looked at it today but didn't use it:lol:

Che, Did you use it?:perplexed

The smell was really sweet, nearly sickly. I had to use 1/2 to get all my hair. I'm going to rinse shortly.

I've been using a lot of protein this pass week so I wouldn't think it was breakage. It was all full strands. This is a nearly weekly occurebce that waxes and wanes. I thought it was tools/technique but even with the TT i know its not tools.

Yeah, Imma get rid of those oils and will only keep JBCO, Hydratherma, Cocosta, Avsoya and the Scalp Exlir.:yep:

Imma continue to do HOTS until they're gone.:yawn: I have Soybean, Kukui and Wheat Germ. I will also use these in my Henna too.:yep:

I have been mixing my oils for oil rinses. Im keeping JBCO, CO, Vitamin E & safflower in my regimen. T, youre not going to keep ur beloved WGO & Hempseed oil?

I love that stuff! :lick: My Sitrinillah back up!

Last night I baggyd with a TW PMB mix and put a little AOHC on my hair and re-did my twists for a twist-out. My twist out came out sooo soft, the twists were defined but I didnt have any hold! It frizzed out in minutes! sigh! I had to put on a hair zing to run my errands. I was reading that a lot of people prefer BRBC for twist outs so I twisted my hair with that tonight. Hope it comes out ok!
Do u guys use AOHC or BRBC for twist outs?

I got a tangle teezer today guys! Yall how about they had 6 of em? :lol: Cant wait til wash day to use it!

@1st bold- That is one of my first choices for chunky twist outs esp in the summer. It's moisturizing and light weight for nice definition and movement. I switch between that and Shea Moisture smoothie.

@2nd bold- That's how it was that the Sally's I went to. They only had 2 in each color and the lady didn't even know what it was for real.

I have been mixing my oils for oil rinses. Im keeping JBCO, CO, Vitamin E & safflower in my regimen. T, youre not going to keep ur beloved WGO & Hempseed oil?

Not sure? I'll prolly always have 1 of them on hand (prolly Hempseed). But got to use up what I have on Hand. :look:

I will do HOTs weekly throughout the Winter to get rid of the ones I have in my Stash. Wheat Germ, Kukui Nut and Soybean.:yep:

I used to like Terrance, but at some point he just became average to me.

I think it was when all that drama with his wife went on and his true personality came out.

Have any of u heard his CD?

Back