Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

uh oh. ATL on. this henna may not get washed out now. this my movie!!!

Well, another hour or two won't hurt.:lol:

What are you rinsing it out with? What do you DC with afterwards?

What do you do exactly after you Henna? I usually rinse out w/a Cheapie and then DC with something Moisturizing.

What about you?:look:

ill probably rinse with tresseme curls because its already in the shower lol. i wont repurchase that, just stick with vo5. ill deep condition if i feel like i need to but usually i dont. but since ive been doing a lot of protein i might need it.
if i do i will use curl junkie hibiscus deep conditioner for 5 minutes. then use kckt as a leave in.

ill probably rinse with tresseme curls because its already in the shower lol. i wont repurchase that, just stick with vo5. ill deep condition if i feel like i need to but usually i dont. but since ive been doing a lot of protein i might need it.
if i do i will use curl junkie hibiscus deep conditioner for 5 minutes. then use kckt as a leave in.

Got It!:grin:

Sounds good.:grin:

I REALLY Like how my hair turned out this wash day.:grin:

Can't figure out if it was using a Spray L-I instead of a Creamy one. Not sure. :perplexed But it feels great.

I'll try it again next wash-day w/o the Creamy Based L-I and will decide.:spinning:

What if all this time, my hair responds "BEST" to a more water based leave-in as opposed to a heavier creamier Leave-In???:blush:

I also used Roux Mendex today (for the 1st time) under the dryer. It's their version of a reconstructor. I like it. I applied it and sat under the dryer for about 10 minutes. I will use this weekly.:yep:

Roux is the Folx that make Porosity Control, Fermodyl etc......

I love Mendex. :yep: If I start to see any breakage or anything, I start using this for about 10 minutes each wash day. Works great!

I love Mendex. :yep: If I start to see any breakage or anything, I start using this for about 10 minutes each wash day. Works great!

Thanks B! :grin:

Good to know you like it too!:grin:

It's been in my Stash since this summer. Now I wish I woulda' pulled it out sooner.:look:

Feels good. And I will use it weekly for a while.:yep:

is mendex like roux porosity conditioner?

It's made by the same Company. It's a Reconstructor, not a Porosity Control (Acidic Conditioning Treatment).:yep:

On the bottle it says: "Stops Breakage In it's Tracks", so I assume it's a Reconstructor/Protein Based Treatment.

Can be used from 1 minute to 10 minutes.

So we are in the middle of a blizzard. I tried to go to work and only got to the top of my road, made a right and was like:spinning:. I couldn't see a thing!! I couldn't tell where the road was, the ditch, driveways, nothin!! I turned right around. Oh, well...:ohwell:

I'm not caught up at all. Does anyone know how Charz is doing???

Yeah, Imma hafta' try this same Regi next week minus a cream based leave-in. We'll see what the results are.:perplexed

Next time I may use MHC Herbal Hair Cocktail, Ltown's Special Formula, BFH Desert Drench or Njoi's Milk Moisturizer (all 3 liquid ):yep:

T, we need to chat a minute....

and Che...I wanted some more details about the buttersnbars stuff. I wanted to use it the other day but I wanted to see what ya'll said first...How long did you have to rinse?

Last edited:
So we are in the middle of a blizzard. I tried to go to work and only got to the top of my road, made a right and was like:spinning:. I couldn't see a thing!! I couldn't tell where the road was, the ditch, driveways, nothin!! I turned right around. Oh, well...:ohwell:

I'm not caught up at all. Does anyone know how Charz is doing???

She Sounded really good today and looking a New Boots!:lol: So, I'd say, she's on the Mend.:yep:

Glad you went back home. I hate when the roads are bad on a work day.:nono:
@Bolded.

its snowing here too. not bad but enough. if it gets too bad i wont go to work. i go to work all the time and when i called out cause i was sick they had several people call me to get me to come in. my co worker calls off and its like nothing happened. whatever, i aint killing myself for them.

its snowing here too. not bad but enough. if it gets too bad i wont go to work. i go to work all the time and when i called out cause i was sick they had several people call me to get me to come in. my co worker calls off and its like nothing happened. whatever, i aint killing myself for them.

And at my ol' 'silly' job, they will 'close' but they have what they deem "Essential Personnel" and guess who just happens to be "Essential":rolleyes:

And I take my time getting there too.:rolleyes:

When I turned the corner, it was like I turned into a field in the middle of nowhere. :nono: Couldn't see a thing. I keep thinking I hear trucks passing but its the wind.

T, we need to chat a minute....

and Che...I wanted some more details about the buttersnbars stuff. I wanted to use it the other day but I wanted to see what ya'll said first...How long did you have to rinse?

Um..Not Che.

But not long. I actually really liked it.:lick: It wasn't 'nearly' as bad as I thought it would be as far as rinsing. I don't know if the Steam helped for easier removal or what, but I like it.:yep: Not as long as rinsing out Henna OR Relaxer. It didn't take long for the water to run clean.:yep:

When I turned the corner, it was like I turned into a field in the middle of nowhere. :nono: Couldn't see a thing. I keep thinking I hear trucks passing but its the wind.
thtas a mess. i would have turned around too. glad you did.
the buttersnbars didnt take long to rinse. just like henna. but it sticks to the hair more than henna imo. after i rinsed i had to go back and shampoo because there was pink stuck to my hair in some spots.

Thanks, ladies. I'll make sure to use it when I have time to make sure to get it all out.

off topic - why do we not spell the word heiffer (heffer, however you spell it)??? I noticed that and always wondered.

lawd, my arms are screaming! twisting up izzy for the first time. so far, so good. been at it for a little more than an hour.

gonna take a quick break.

my crown area reminds me of russia. go google a map and see how freaking huge russia is. :rofl: my crown is soooo thick!

I love the BFH Desert Castor Seed Moisturizer. Did I say that already?? My hair has been feeling so good since I started using BFH. Thanks, T, for pushin' that one!!

Anyone with an Ipod Touch, what kind of case do you have?? And what are your favorite apps?

I fell asleep with the HOT in while watching Brown Sugar.

Just put the MHC molasses DC in and used my TT.

I think I'm just a chronic shedder. I loss the same amount of hair with the TT as with the comb. The TT forces me to really slow down and really take my time, but I still lose "a lot" hair. Its not more than normal, but still too much for my liking.

I fell asleep with the HOT in while watching Brown Sugar.

Just put the MHC molasses DC in and used my TT.

I think I'm just a chronic shedder. I loss the same amount of hair with the TT as with the comb. The TT forces me to really slow down and really take my time, but I still lose "a lot" hair. Its not more than normal, but still too much for my liking.

Maybe you should go back to the Mendex for a while.:yep:

How did you like MHC Molasses?

Back