Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

urggg there is still henna in my hair. so i gues i gotta rinse again. this is crazy. i dont know why this time seem so much different.

since i gotta do my hair again ill use the tangle teezer T and give you a review. im gonna use it with kckt so i already know detanling will be a breeze lol.

I used to like Terrance, but at some point he just became average to me.

I think it was when all that drama with his wife went on and his true personality came out.

Have any of u heard his CD?

What? What did I miss Vonnie?

*even tho' i don't like him, will give me reason to dislike him more*:lol:

terrance got a cd??? naw i aint heard it.
but i really like leon no last name. been liking him since i was a little girl. now that man is beautiful. even with that wide *** mouth lmao.

Yeah TH came out with an album within the last 2-3yrs.

The drama was him going to divorce his wife but then didn't. His confusion about being mixed and not being attracted to black women.

I thought Leon was fine too.

Yeah TH came out with an album within the last 2-3yrs.

The drama was him going to divorce his wife but then didn't. His confusion about being mixed and not being attracted to black women.

I thought Leon was fine too.

That PUKE Smilie is not on here but if it was..............:rolleyes:

I just rinsed the MHC and my hair is so soft. Like ridiculously soft. I may have to invest in a large one of these at some point. Or try to make my own since there aren't many ingredients.

Is molasses a humectant?

I thought it was very similar to honey but with different health properties.

he aint attracted to black women??? what kinda crap is that??? i know everybody got a preference but whatever. *scratches TH off my list*

I just rinsed the MHC and my hair is so soft. Like ridiculously soft. I may have to invest in a large one of these at some point. Or try to make my own since there aren't many ingredients.

Is molasses a humectant?

I thought it was very similar to honey but with different health properties.

Yep I'm pretty sure it is.:yep:

he aint attracted to black women??? what kinda crap is that??? i know everybody got a preference but whatever. *scratches TH off my list*

Don't get me to lying but I think it had to do with his upbringing. Like which part he was raised by caused him to not have a preference for black women.:look:

I have the Molasses, Olive You, Honey Horsetail and Sophias. Since they were B1G1 i stocked up a lil.

If she has another sale after April (cuz the lil 10% off $50 ain't one) then I would get that Honey and another Molasses so far.

Hey ladies. It's snowing here in NYC and...work is closed tomorrow!!!! I had all of Christmas week off now I have an extra day!

I havent used up anything. I do want to share that I'm 42wks post!!

The store next to my job is going out of business and I found a container of Lustrasilk Cholesterol with Argan Oil in it. :lick: It smells divine. I am going to add some EVOO and DC overnight with it and then rinse it out with Tresemme naturals conditioner.

i just co washed and detangled with kckt. i used it all up and dont have a back up but will prolly buy one next week. i first detangled with my wide comb and then i detangled the ends with the TT. it curled my ends just like the denman but with the TTi could do much bigger sections at once without a problem. i like it.
im sitting with my hair ina towel now. i dont know what im going to do with it.
i might put it in a few medium twists so that tomorrow i can rock a big puff because i dont feel like co washing tomorrow but at the same time i dont feel like doing or wearing twists so i dont know.

I love the TT. I used it to detangle my hair before I did my braids and it went smoother and faster than using a denman or wide tooth.

in other news, I misplaced my TT.:ohwell: What the hayle ?

I could possibly finish up my "Grow My Hair" from BnB's sometime this week. Ordered a Back-Up yesterday with the 15% Winter15 Code.:look:

Should also finish up the Ginger Orange Cleansing Conditioner next wash day too.

May do my hair again either Thursday or Sunday afternoon. May use the BnB Hair Masque again too.:lick:

Back