Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

yall i am just getting out of bed. im so lazy and sluggish right now. people texting asking me whatim doing today. i know they want me to take them to the ma. i aint answering.

SJ- I was surprised she would recycle her own bottles. I guess if you sterilize them you can reuse them but I'm thinking she just "throws them away" (recycles). Like I told IDT I don't know if its a $1/bottle or an order.

Like I told IDT I don't know if its a $1/bottle or an order.

I'll take a dollar.:lol:

My biggest concern right now is how to get the most of the product. I can't be cuttin' on 'em if Imma recycle 'em.:lol:

im about to henna. jamila henna mixed with amla and brhingraj.

Hey Che, I like that ButtersnBars.

Elle was right, it does make your hair Incredibly Soft.:yep: Wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be to rinse out either.

When I was applying, I thought it would be a pain to get out but it really wasn't that bad.

She answered me fast. Talk about CS. I'm really liking BFH.

:-) You'll want to keep bottles sitting upside down when not in use, and shake hard to move product toward the top of the bottle. To take the tops off, you'll want to use pressure on them at an angle, rather than pulling them straight up. It often helps to do it across one knee.

Sent via BlackBerry

Duh....Thanks:lol:

Starting on my hair as I watch the snow continue to fall.

Doing a HOT right now. I really slathered the oil in my hair, trying to coat every strand. I have like 2 more uses of this mix.

Will cowash with 24/7, quick detangle with my comb.

DC with MHC Molasses and use my TT.

i decied to use dulhan henna instead. i didnt apply it as good as i usually do. i just slapped it on real thick and ill rinse around 7pm.

T, i liked the buttersnbars too. not enough to repurchase though lol. it made my hair look really nice but i hated rinsing it out. ive been in a crappy mood all week though so it was probably me looking for something to be wrong with it.

i decied to use dulhan henna instead. i didnt apply it as good as i usually do. i just slapped it on real thick and ill rinse around 7pm.

T, i liked the buttersnbars too. not enough to repurchase though lol. it made my hair look really nice but i hated rinsing it out. ive been in a crappy mood all week though so it was probably me looking for something to be wrong with it.

It was nice actually.:yep: I'll use it when I'm in the 'mood' for extra work:lol:

But will definitely use it up.:perplexed Both Jars....:look:

Like you, I did like how my hair turned out.:yep:

i do. thanx.
im just glad to be doing my hair and staying my room alone lol. i just wanna do my hair and eat and sleep and post on here all day. ahhhh the good life:lol::lol:

Okay Girl.:huggle:

Do You!:lol:

.............:flowers:

seriously tho', yeah, you should dig that outta the trash:yep:

i do. thanx.
im just glad to be doing my hair and staying my room alone lol. i just wanna do my hair and eat and sleep and post on here all day. ahhhh the good life:lol::lol:

Che, that what I've been doing all weekend eat/sleep now I get ready for work tomorrow. Doing hair now but laying around still!:grin:

I got alot of 'stuff' to mail tomorrow, so I hope the P.O. isn't crowded.

I ordered a Goose Down Comforter from HSN and decided to return it.:perplexed

It's big & heavy so I know it's gonna be costly.:rolleyes:

I also have several hurr products to send out too. Hopefully, I can get in & out and back home before the Young & The Restless.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Gotta catch up before I go back to work.:look:

my mommy got me a tangle teezer! :yay: i can't wait to use it.

i wish my steamer stayed on for at least 30 minutes instead of 20.

you know you have too many products when it takes you more than 5 minutes to pick which dc you want to use today. :lol:

hey ladies! :wave: i hope everyone had a beautiful christmas! :kiss: going under my steamer to DC and blog!

my mommy got me a tangle teezer! :yay: i can't wait to use it.

i wish my steamer stayed on for at least 30 minutes instead of 20.

you know you have too many products when it takes you more than 5 minutes to pick which dc you want to use today. :lol:

hey ladies! :wave: i hope everyone had a beautiful christmas! :kiss: going under my steamer to DC and blog!

Hey Ro!

Let us know what you think of the Tangle Teezer:yep:

T, im gonna send your stuff tomorrow.

since i have a hooded dryer im thinking about doing kckt and kccc and then drying inder the dryer. i never liked kccc but im up to trying it again.

no problem.

i need to find something good on tv. i have about half hour before i rinse this henna out.

I may take that Christine Gant out. Not sure if you'll use it.:lol:

Especially w/King Baby-Daddy-Doo-Doo :lol:

And I don't want it to end up in the Trash!:lol::lol::lol: :blush:

Last edited:
I just finish my hair actually used up MHC horsetail reconstructor(won't buy again) YTC(have another got it cheap). I think I've laid around too much just sleepy, tomorrow I'm not going to want and get up.

Back