Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

I just rinsed the MHC and my hair is so soft. Like ridiculously soft. I may have to invest in a large one of these at some point. Or try to make my own since there aren't many ingredients.

Is molasses a humectant?

I thought it was very similar to honey but with different health properties.

Vonnie, I love the MHC Molasses, too! :lick: And that Horsetail one. They both make my hair feel so good. I plan to get large sizes of these once I cut down on this BFH a bit :look:, probably in February. :yep:

Just finished twisting my hair..... the Doo is my new love.:love::love:

My twists are thick and plump and my hair is soooooooooo moist and soft.

I twisted on damp hair (80%dry) and my hair was still soft and manageable on the sections that were nearly dry.

I sealed the ends with BSP and I lurve the results.:lick:

Going to finish watching Jason's Lyric and head to bed.

Hey ladies, had some catching up to do, congrats on your bc day and priss im glad that you are ok. I wasn't feeling well earlier so i just relaxed and watched tv. I will lay down in a few because i want to get some more running done tomorrow. 1 more week off then back on the grind. I wish it was last wendsday again, i know the week is going to fly by.:nono:

Drive safetly l, my job doesn't close for anything. But if its really bad your excused for not coming in.

La, thanks! I made it to work no problems, my area has more snow and it's hardly any in DC that why punks made the rest of us come to work:lachen: oh well got to work make $$. I'm itching to buy something stimulating for my hair scalp??

Got to open up my Christmas gifts yesterday. What's funny is that my SO's brother got me a bottle of KCKT, lol. Awesome.

Darcys' avocado and honey twisting creme is alright I prefer the curling creme gel though... I'll probably try another twisting creme for when I want a soft hold

not particularly wowed about the Qhemets hydrating balm only because the ingredients are so basic, I think I should be able to make a similar enough alternativefor myself. I like it though for undoing my twists for twistouts.

Hey all, not up to much today. I did some running and i am in. Its pretty nice out supposed to get to 40 by wendsday when we are supposed to get a thunderstorm. Not doing anything to my hair and haven't used anything up.

Hey ladies. My BFH came today. Is it just me or do they all smell alike? I kind of like the smell. I feel like i need to order more because her prices and shipping are so reasonable.

Just finished twisting my hair..... the Doo is my new love.:love::love:

My twists are thick and plump and my hair is soooooooooo moist and soft.

I twisted on damp hair (80%dry) and my hair was still soft and manageable on the sections that were nearly dry.

I sealed the ends with BSP and I lurve the results.:lick:

Going to finish watching Jason's Lyric and head to bed.

Another one bites the dust..:nono:

hey everyone. i had to co wash today because my twist out puff did not look right lol. my hair looks a mess today but oh well, cant fix it until tomorrow. i co washed with the last of my honey hemp, no back ups, and used dew to moisturize and aloe gel to slick back.
ive noticed that oyin products and aloe gel do not mix on my hair. it reacts and makes little curdle balls all over my hands:nono:

Hey ladies. My BFH came today. Is it just me or do they all smell alike? I kind of like the smell. I feel like i need to order more because her prices and shipping are so reasonable.

Glad your stuff came.

@bold-I feel the same way Mkd.

Will ship yourself tomorrow.

I really like this Lustrasilk with Argan oil in it.:lick: I havent been DCing as much lately but I need to.

I see that many U1B1 ladies have fallen for the doo.:alcoholic:scratchch What is in that stuff that Oyin is slangin?

:hiya:Afternoon Ladies..........Busy Day. Had some running to do. Still mulling over a micro-mini stash sale. Still not sure.:perplexed

Still using BnB Grow My Hair. I have just a corner left, should finish tonight. Will pull out something else.

Maybe a Hair Lotion or something with a tube of M/N. Wonder when my MT will get here?

Ltown robot. Fab, I mailed your packages.

Che & Brownie...I forgot your boxes in my Laundry Room:look: Will get those out in the morning.:sad:

Last edited:
Hey ladies!!
Charz glad you are doing better. I will PM you to get your email address for my "beautification items".
Priss, I'm glad you finally made it home!!
DAY.. you big chopped...?? What?! I didn't even know you were transitioning.. congratulations.. you are a solja...!

Well.. I am happy to say that fatty doesn't have to camp out in front of her store any more.. because we FINALLY have a local store hook up! Thank ya Jesus!!!

Hey ladies!!
Charz glad you are doing better. I will PM you to get your email address for my "beautification items".
Priss, I'm glad you finally made it home!!
DAY.. you big chopped...?? What?! I didn't even know you were transitioning.. congratulations.. you are a solja...!

Gee thanks :blush: and you know all Day did was take out her lower track :dighole:

im breaking down. later on tonight i will purchase kbb mask, not from her site though lol. dont know how many jars im going to get but im gonna get it.

Back