Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

:shocked: Oh my goodness, you must have been petrified. I'm not surprised you were crying, that must have been terrifying. I am glad that you were not physically hurt at least and I hope they catch them

My hotel got robbed last night :( And I was the unfortunate front desk night auditor to have to experience it. 2 guys, 2 knives, threatening to cut my throat. I had the pepper spray in my hand ready to spray but the guy with the long knife put the knife to me and told me to put it down. I was stalling when handing him the money, and wasn't giving it all to him. He was very tall so he was able to look over the counter and see that I wasn't giving everything up. He kept calling be a ***** the whole time :(, and told me that he was gonna come back there and "handle me" and "teach me a lesson" if I kept messing around. I kept thinking these monsters were gonna try to harm me or rape me if I didn't go on and give him everything. I was so shaken up. I was boo-hoo crying for like 2 hours straight, even after the cops and my manager and another employee came in.

I just really want to go to Memphis now. This is not how Christmas was supposed to end. My mother is livid right now.

I'm happy you made it through the night and are safe!

Thats just so wrong on so many levels.
give thanks that ur life and health were spared, hopefully being with your family will ease the trauma of it all.

did the hotel have security cameras? I rlly hope they get those bastids.

My hotel got robbed last night :( And I was the unfortunate front desk night auditor to have to experience it. 2 guys, 2 knives, threatening to cut my throat. I had the pepper spray in my hand ready to spray but the guy with the long knife put the knife to me and told me to put it down. I was stalling when handing him the money, and wasn't giving it all to him. He was very tall so he was able to look over the counter and see that I wasn't giving everything up. He kept calling be a ***** the whole time :(, and told me that he was gonna come back there and "handle me" and "teach me a lesson" if I kept messing around. I kept thinking these monsters were gonna try to harm me or rape me if I didn't go on and give him everything. I was so shaken up. I was boo-hoo crying for like 2 hours straight, even after the cops and my manager and another employee came in.

I just really want to go to Memphis now. This is not how Christmas was supposed to end. My mother is livid right now.

OMG Priss... Are you okay??? OMG... That is so crazy.
You are in my prayers dear!!! I had no idea people were robbing HOTELS? Is it a big hotel or a small hotel? What city are you in?

Prissy...I'm glad to hear that you are not hurt. I hope they can catch the fools. Be safe and enjoy your time off. Will say a prayer for you.

Sorry that this happened to you priss and thank god that you were not hurt. I will be praying for you, i know that you are upset and scared.

Going to moisturize later on with the dew and fleurtzy hair butter, and they start bunning again for the week. Hopefully i will have the last of my packages coming in before the new year.

OMG, so sorry that happened to you! I'm so glad you are ok. If they want all the money, just give it to them. Your life is not worth losing over it. My goodness, i couldn't imagine. I hope they catch those creeps. Sending you a :bighug:

:user:Nobody's here. *crickets*

Hey Ladies. Happy Sunday. WOW another Christmas has come & gone. :sad:

Priss: that was truly a frightening experience. Glad you didn't get hurt.:huggle:

In Hair news: I managed to use up: Carol's Daughter's Lisa's Hair Exlir in a HOT w/Heat Cap. I also used up my last corner of Ori Organics Golden Jojoba Hydrating Conditioner. Oh yeah, and 1 Vial of Matrix Ceramides Fortetherapie.

I tried the ButtersnBars Masque. It is bascially like Henna (consistency & all). I applied it 'gloveless' and got worried after I saw the 'mess' but it rinsed out clean on my hands.

It did take alot of rinsing. At first I thought my hair was going to be some-what tangled but it softened right up. I did steam with it, and got a little nervous it might interfere with my Steamer :nervous2:(so unsure if I'll steam it again) or just use my Heat Cap or maybe dryer. The water was still clear, so it might be okay.:yep:

Too soon to tell if I will Repurchase, but it's a decent enough product. I'm sure by the time I use up both jars, I will be able to give a better review.

I currently have about 3 DC'ers open now (which is my Limit) BeeMine, Jasmine's & now ButtersnBars, so these will be in rotation until gone.

Okay Ya'll, I used the BFH Desert Drench again today as a Leave-In, in a spritz bottle, with a dab of Argan Oil.

*cough* Brownie....I may keep this....:look:

..........:lol: :blush:

Yep, I'm here too. Sitting up here with dc in my hair. I miss my steamer :(. I am happy that I bought the Huetiful. Can't wait until it gets here. My hair feels very moisturized but it doesn't look as moisturized and shiny as it used to. So hopefully adding the steamer back into my routine will help. Also during the time I was gone for some reason I couldn't remember to do my midweek overnight dc. I remembered this past week. I also need to do a cassia gloss. Most likely will do that next week. I want to try and remember to add honeyquat or honey to my dcs too. So my game plan is in place :yep:.

Okay Ya'll, I used the BFH Desert Drench again today as a Leave-In, in a spritz bottle, with a dab of Argan Oil.

*cough* Brownie....I may keep this....:look:

..........:lol: :blush:

So I guess you figured out to get the bottle open or was that the new bottles that just arrived that you couldn't get into? I ain't messing with no funky bottles :nono:.She may not get my dollars.

So I guess you figured out to get the bottle open or was that the new bottles that just arrived that you couldn't get into? I ain't messing with no funky bottles :nono:.She may not get my dollars.

No Girl.:ohwell: The Desert Drench is totally Watery. It's a Liquid. So I was able to squirt the contents into a Spritz Bottle.:yep:

Not like the Creamy ones. That's the issue. Getting all the product out of the one's that are labeled as Deep Conditioners, Hair Creams and Butters. Even the Hair Creams & Butters are in those skinny bottles.

I have got to figure out a way to get that cap/top off.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I also used Roux Mendex today (for the 1st time) under the dryer. It's their version of a reconstructor. I like it. I applied it and sat under the dryer for about 10 minutes. I will use this weekly.:yep:

Roux is the Folx that make Porosity Control, Fermodyl etc......

I started to use my SSI Okra, but opted for the Mendex instead. I have 2 bottles and will use this one weekly.

It says you can leave on for 1-10 minutes. I will use it for the full 10 weekly w/heat.

Hey Ladies.

T- I emailed her (BFH) about the bottles. I was also saw that if you send in a bottle she will recycle it and give you $1 off and if you send her the type of container you want the product in she will put it in that. All you have to do is email her before you do it.

I used the Mendex a while ago (I think when transitioning) and really like it. I would buy the lil sample sizes.

Hey Ladies.

T- I emailed her (BFH) about the bottles. I was also saw that if you send in a bottle she will recycle it and give you $1 off and if you send her the type of container you want the product in she will put it in that. All you have to do is email her before you do it.

I used the Mendex a while ago (I think when transitioning) and really like it. I would buy the lil sample sizes.

Great Vonnie, please lemme know what she says, I'm not at all adverse in cutting it, or trying to 'rinse it' except the Hair Creams/Butters.

That's great news about the re-cycling. I may do that. But will wait until I have a stack of bottles to send back.:look:

I think I'll really like the Mendex. Glad I have it on hand (Stash Shopping:yep:).

Great Vonnie, please lemme know what she says, I'm not at all adverse in cutting it, or trying to 'rinse it' except the Hair Creams/Butters.

That's great news about the re-cycling. I may do that. But will wait until I have a stack of bottles to send back.:look:

I think I'll really like the Mendex. Glad I have it on hand (Stash Shopping:yep:).

@bold- I don't know if it's per bottle or per order. It's not that specific.

I like the fact that if we send her a clean/unused bottle she will put product in it. I think I would do this for the DCs

*off to find a 8oz jar that can fit in the small flat rate box*

She answered me fast. Talk about CS. I'm really liking BFH.

:-) You'll want to keep bottles sitting upside down when not in use, and shake hard to move product toward the top of the bottle. To take the tops off, you'll want to use pressure on them at an angle, rather than pulling them straight up. It often helps to do it across one knee.

Sent via BlackBerry

@bold- I don't know if it's per bottle or per order. It's not that specific.

I like the fact that if we send her a clean/unused bottle she will put product in it. I think I would do this for the DCs

*off to find a 8oz jar that can fit in the small flat rate box*

Oh, I thought you meant one of hers?:lol: :ohwell:

Cause I was thinking...if it's hers there has to be an easy way to get into it.:perplexed

We still got to find out how to get all that product out.:drunk:

*just read your post* I'm keeping them upside down anyway.:yep:

Last edited:
Hey Ladies!

I used the goldwell ultra rich poo and con, with the leave in. I loves it! I didn't even DC with it. I just threw it on and rinsed out.

I need to figure out what I am going to order before 2011 gets here.

good morning everyone.
Prisspot I just wanted to say how I Am sOOOO Sorry you went through that!! I am mortified and very thankful that you are okay! You are in my thoughts!!!!!
I've been assaulted twice and it really affected me. I hope you will get time to recover and if it makes you feel better, don't hesitate to take some self-defense classes.
HUGS HUGS

Chebaby, I love your avatar!! You are so beautiful!! Love your hair too

Will be doing a HOT 1st thing in the a.m. Hopefully, this will be the end of my one & only CD product.:lol:

Lisa's Hair Exlir.

Not a bad product...but I've moved on.:lol:
oh yes I had to give away my Lisa hair elixir...the peppermint was just too much for me
I miss old school CD

Hey Ladies.

awesome !!!! As an environmentalist by profession, she had me at "recycle" :spinning:

Speaking of recycle I hadda give my sis's MIL the sideeye last night when she didnt have a recycle bin out for her guests - ppl were actually asking for the recycle bin and she was tellin them "it doesnt matter" just throw it anywhere.

I was like O_o ... LOLOLOL

omg priss im so sorry that happened to you. im so happy you walked away physically unharmed. :cry: people can be so evil.

Back