Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Happy holidays ladies!

My hair feels heavenly today! I woke up early yesterday morning and washed my hair with a CV marshmallow & babbasu bar, oil rinsed with a mix of oils, detangled with Yes to Tomatoes, steamed with HV Sitrinillah, spritzed my hair with my TW/DM mix & baggy'd with OHHB. I used a little KBB cream around my nape and edges just to get rid of it. So yesterday I used up the Yes to Tomatoes, peanut oil, Donna Marie Moisture Mist and a jar of KBB Cream. I am so proud! I will be repurchasing the Yes to Tomatoes once I use a good amount of the remaining 53 conditioners that I have lol. I also have 2 more jars of KBB cream remaining but I really like it thus far.

Now Im focusing on using up Sitrinillah, Amla Cream Rinse, Vatika Frosting, Moist 24/7, and Taliah Wajiid PMB.

I got Christmas money! Yaay! Its not a violation of no-buy if it didnt come from my bank account lol. So Im going to Sephora and Sallys tomoro! Gonna get the Carol's Daughter Hair milk curl definer, some Sephora elastics courtesy of Charz, a face complexion brush and a tangle teezer! Super excited!

Mini reviews:

Miss Jessies Stretch Silkening Crème – I love it. My twists are defined and my hair is slightly stretched and stays that way the whole day. Of course, this is Winter with very low humidity. Don’t know if it will hold up under 99% humidity here in Florida in the Spring and Summer months.

Thank u sooooo much for this review! This is the only MJ item that I dont have and have been really itching to get. I don't see a lot of reviews on it though! I will definitely be buying it soon! :grin:

I finished a Millcreek Keratin conditioner. Only 1 Millcreek left--Biotin. Whew I had like 10 bottles of Millcreek conditioners and finally worked my way through them. I will not be repurchasing the Millcreeks. I also finished a Jasmine Shea Butter Rinse. I have like 4-5 back ups for that.

Do you use ur Jasmine's as a leave in or rinse out?

Has Anyone Tried or Looked into Alaffia Products? The Shea Enriching Hair Lotion & other products?

can yall tell im finally catching up on this thread:grin:

I recently used up the Alaffia Beautiful Curls Shea Deep Conditioner. It was the thickest DC ever, like 1% water lol..I didnt like it alone but it was pretty good when i mixed it with vatika frosting. I wouldnt repurchase. I have a sample of the curl cream from whole foods but i heard u have to use it with their leave-n to appreciate the results so I haven't used it either!

Hey Girls. I done watched a Christmas Story at least 10 times since last night.......:grin: I even have it on DVD *thanks to LaColocha*:lol:

Went through the Stash in my Master. Don't think Imma do a Large Sale (too much work:nono:).

If anything, I will offer the Liters to my WL buyer and that's about it.:ohwell:

I'll just keep working through my Stash and hopefully after 12-31 not Add to it.:blush:

Brownie & I are still 'suppose' to do our mini No-Buy for January.:look:

can yall tell im finally catching up on this thread:grin:

I recently used up the Alaffia Beautiful Curls Shea Deep Conditioner. It was the thickest DC ever, like 1% water lol..I didnt like it alone but it was pretty good when i mixed it with vatika frosting. I wouldnt repurchase. I have a sample of the curl cream from whole foods but i heard u have to use it with their leave-n to appreciate the results so I haven't used it either!

Hey Beauty! Missed You Girl.:grin:

Nah....I became totally dis-interested after Fab gave her review:lol: She's Brutal:lol:

Hey Girls. I done watched a Christmas Story at least 10 times since last night.......:grin: I even have it on DVD *thanks to LaColocha*:lol:

Went through the Stash in my Master. Don't think Imma do a Large Sale (too much work:nono:).

If anything, I will offer the Liters to my WL buyer and that's about it.:ohwell:

I'll just keep working through my Stash and hopefully after 12-31 not Add to it.:blush:

Brownie & I are still 'suppose' to do our mini No-Buy for January.:look:

Yes girl, the christmas story is a classic. I have never went a year without seeing it.

Miss Jessies Stretch Silkening Crème – I love it. My twists are defined and my hair is slightly stretched and stays that way the whole day. Of course, this is Winter with very low humidity.

Che has send me some silkening creme it is very softening, must be the silk:lick: My hair love silk:yep:

Thank u sooooo much for this review! This is the only MJ item that I dont have and have been really itching to get. I don't see a lot of reviews on it though! I will definitely be buying it soon! :grin:
I was getting low on AV's PUR Whipped jelly and Hairveda's Whipped jelly so I decided to try it during the B1G1 sale. Glad I did. I got the 8 oz. size and since a little goes a long way, I know 16 oz. will last me a whole year.

Yeah, give it a try.

If anybody finds out how to get the Lids off BFH lemme know.:perplexed

I like to get ALL my Product Out and those are some Weird Bottles. I may hafta' pry the tops off or cut them.:rolleyes:

Looking forward to doing my Hair in the a.m. Will do a HOT with CD Lisa's Hair Exlir *wanna use this up* :ohwell:

Cleanse, Reconstruct, Steam, Leave-In, Dry, Moisturize & Seal.

I was getting low on AV's PUR Whipped jelly and Hairveda's Whipped jelly so I decided to try it during the B1G1 sale. Glad I did. I got the 8 oz. size and since a little goes a long way, I know 16 oz. will last me a whole year.

Yeah, give it a try.

Blue keep me posted on the Argan Oil:lick:

the organix all depends on the one you try... my hair hates the shea butter one.. and the coconut milk one.. but loves acai avocado, grapefruit mango butter, and passionfruit and guava.

those were the only 2 i tried...the coconut milk and shea butter and they were horrible! I had the shampoos and conditioners...gave em away and never took a second look at organix! i try to limit my local purchases, it keeps my pj'ism within my control lol.:lol:

those were the only 2 i tried...the coconut milk and shea butter and they were horrible! I had the shampoos and conditioners...gave em away and never took a second look at organix! i try to limit my local purchases, it keeps my pj'ism within my control lol.:lol:

Girl......I'm with you. I did not care for Organix at all.:nono:

I had the Pomegranate something or other .........Glad I didn't purchase it.:ohwell:

Yeah, give it a try.

I hate Im missing the B1G1 sale this year...I will try the 16 oz when MJ's does the free shipping thing again...Im really trying to buy very few items until February. I will probably only get my hair sewn in twice in 2011...in Jan or Feb and for my bday in July...when my hair is sewn in Im not on here as much and I think twice about my product purchases because I know that I cant use the stuff right away!

My mom said that our mailman said something to her about me having so many packages delivered here :lol: she told him she would talk to me about it :lol: Im not really offended bcuz Ive known him forever and he jokes a lot!:blush:

I hate Im missing the B1G1 sale this year...I will try the 16 oz when MJ's does the free shipping thing again...Im really trying to buy very few items until February. I will probably only get my hair sewn in twice in 2011...in Jan or Feb and for my bday in July...when my hair is sewn in Im not on here as much and I think twice about my product purchases because I know that I cant use the stuff right away!

My mom said that our mailman said something to her about me having so many packages delivered here :lol: she told him she would talk to me about it :lol: Im not really offended bcuz Ive known him forever and he jokes a lot!:blush:

MJ sales is good until 31 Dec.

im so bored. house full of people and im in my room in my bed. my hair just turned into a big ball ontop my head but its still soft. i might do twists tomorrow cause im bored with wash and go puff. i will use kbb milk and kbb butter.

I just joined the no-buy challenge for the 1st 3 legs...so pretty much until Black Friday...I need some reviews really quick so I can know what I need to get before the Jan 1:

Uncle Funky's Daughter Curly Magic?
Yes to Carrots or Tomatoes shampoo?
fenugreek seed powder?

Guess thats all lol..yall have pretty much reviewed everything else I want to try!
I sure hope i can find a goody jojoba infused brush soon! maybe that doesnt count as a hair product? Does it Charz?

ufd curly magic has the same ingredients as kccc from what i hear. i had it and liked it ok but it did leave a little crunch.

Im doing one leg at a time, my restock is in april anyway. There is nothing else that i want to try or haven't already tried that i wanted to. Its really to help me stay on track with no new vendors or new products. I like what i have right now and as long as the ingredients don't change i will be ok.

Back