Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

im sitting here with this buttersnbars conditioning clay on. its hard to spread thats for sure. cant wait to rinse it out.

i dont like the clay. took me forever to rinse and then had to shampoo. i threw the rest away. i wont say its bad but its not for me.

no i didnt mix it. i saw your review but i wanted to use it alone first. the only conditioner i would mix with it would be honey hemp.

i might dig it out lmao. depends on how i feel. this stuff was worse than henna when it came to rinsing.

LOL yea it is very hard to rinse out, especially at the roots...I love how soft it makes my hair tho...I may just buy some rhassoul clay in bulk rather than order it again.

OH! Yes DEF dig it out! You can use it on your face too! It really clears your pores - I love it for that too.

my hair is too soft now. i had a towel on my head for 30 minutes and my hair is stll wet. im not waiting until sunday, later today i will do my protein. im back to feeling like my hair is getting on my nerves.

ok changed my mind lol. its one of those nights. just looked at my hair and its big and bushy like i like it and seems to be drying faster now lol.

Merry Christmas, ladies!

Unfortunately, I won't be able to spend Christmas Day with my family cause I had to work last night and will be working tonight also. But thankfully, I get Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday off so I can drive home to Memphis tomorrow to see my family, YAY! This is my first Christmas alone :(, but I'll be alright.

I just washed my hair again, and now I'm sitting under the heating cap DC-ing with Jessicurl Too Shea. Gonna do a twist-out for the week. Can't wait for tomorrow.

Good morning ladies and merry christmas, dd looked at her toys this morning and said thanks mom and dad i will play with them later, well ok lmao. Christmas isn't what it used to be when we were younger but times do change. Just relaxing today and my dad is coming over later.

Happy holidays everyone. I don't celebrate Christmas but just wanted to wish you a happy holiday filled w/ much joy, happiness, laughter, good health!!!...and also products..lol

I washed my hair last night with BFH Cotton Cleansing Condish. It doesn't lather a lot but it was able to get all the junk out of my hair from bunning. My hair definitely felt clean and soft after. It has a nice sweet smell.

I cowashed with the Winter pluberry Condish. I don't know how I really feel about this one yet. It didn't smell like anything to me. I didn't comb it thru since I was wearing a WnG so I don't know about the slip. My hair was soft but nothing special so far. Will use it again today.

Is the Plueberry protein or moisture?
If its protein it may be why i wasn't wowed because I've been using a lot of protein lately.

:holiday:Merry Christmas Ladies......Looks Like I'm the one of the last one's checking in on everyone.

Hope your day is Blessed.:pray:

Looking forward to a Blessed & Prosperous 2011.:dance7:

This is my last full day to listen to Christmas Music on the Radio (Continuous Loop). I may hafta' pull out my CDs later.....

Planned on doing a twist-out but ended up doing a braid-out. I like how braid-outs get my roots more flat. The only thing I used to braid was my shea butter + aloe gel mixture on damp hair. Got to use my Mason Pearson combs for the 2nd time, and I really do like them. They don't snag my hair at all.

hey everyone
merry christmas
i slathered my hair in vatika frosting and then co washed and detnalged with repair me. i used a lot of protein this week. i didnt use a leave in and my hair is soft. i need another bottle of repair me. my hair is super frizzy but what can ya do?
the buttersnbars conditioner really had my hair looking good last night. the curls and waves were elongated and fluffy. i slept without a cap and today my hair looked a mess.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year all…..I add Happy New Year ‘cause I may not be back on ‘til then (or only on sporadically). I think my desk top has a virus and my tablet, too. So, I have to wait for DH to de-bug them. And I have limited use of his laptop since he’s on it all the time….LOL.

Last night I shampooed and DC’d, then put my hair in twists. The only things I used up was Afroveda’s Miss Bhree Buriti Ultra Hydrating hair crème and Hairveda’s pH 24/7 Balancing Rinse. I twisted with Miss Jessie’s Stretch Silkening crème and KBB hair butter (have a couple more uses).

Oh, I did a pre-poo with my coffee oil, carrot seed oil and jojoba oil under the steamer for 20 minutes.

Today, I removed twists and applied Christine Gant’s Mixed greens and massaged for about 5 minutes.

Mini reviews:
I used Oyin’s grand poo bar to shampoo. Did not wash very well (won’t re-purchase). Hair still felt coated, so I used Hydratherma Naturals Amino Clarifying shampoo. This cleaned my hair very well and left it clean-feeling without that stripped feeling.

Miss Jessies Stretch Silkening Crème – I love it. My twists are defined and my hair is slightly stretched and stays that way the whole day. Of course, this is Winter with very low humidity. Don’t know if it will hold up under 99% humidity here in Florida in the Spring and Summer months.

I didn’t check the mail yesterday to see if my BFH was delivered. So jelly of all who’ve received their goodies and tried them out.

Got shipping notices for camdengrey.com and brambleberry.com.

Charz: Hope each day you're feeling better.

I wash hair yesterday overnight dry. So looking for my crochet hooks I forgot I had shea moisture curly milk. I sprayed my hair with Tja mist and apply the curly milk let it dry and I love the curls. I may revisit this again.

Thought about doing my hair today, but will get up early tomorrow (Lord willing). I just rubbed on ButtersnBars Grow my Hair. Very tingly & pepperminty. I like it. I should order another jar while the 15% is still on. :yep:

Using this for my Personal Mini-Growth Aides Challenge. I also have some Nature's Blessing I need to pull out too (thanks again mk:grin:).

May use up BFH Ginger/Orange Cleansing Cream tomorrow. It really cleanses and does a little more to remove product than just simple co-washing. And of course more moisturizing than clarifying.

I would still like to use up that corner of Ori O, but have found it's not necessary to Co-Wash or use another conditioner after using the Cleanser. I go straight to Reconstructing & Deep Conditioning Steaming from there.

still luvvin the doo plops, especially under the burnt sugar pomade or BRBC just awesome.

and the smellllll, like warm vanilla cake with maple syrup.
also no need to re-moisturize hair since I washed on wednesday.

Im gonna try out the Darcys avocado and olive (i think) twisting creme tonight when I twist to reresh mt twistout for my uncles 75th birthday party tomorrow

now we're getting ready to go to west palm beach to my sis's inlaws for chirtsmas dinner. wearing my day 2 twistout with a headband

Back