Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

day i only add water to my bentonite clay.

T, you know i done forgot all about that damn buttersnbars. and you know i never put it in the fridge:nono: i play too much. since you brought it up i guess i will use it tonight. if i dont more than likely it will grow and eat my other conditioners.

i found a jar of ojon restorative treatment. i just keep finding random things.

What?:lachen:

T, you know i done forgot all about that damn buttersnbars. and you know i never put it in the fridge:nono: i play too much. since you brought it up i guess i will use it tonight. if i dont more than likely it will grow and eat my other conditioners.

Girl....That Thang done escaped and Running through DC:lol:

Imma try it out Sunday. I sent Brownie one. Wonder when she gone try it.:lol:

:lachen::lachen::dighole:

I finished a Millcreek Keratin conditioner. Only 1 Millcreek left--Biotin. Whew I had like 10 bottles of Millcreek conditioners and finally worked my way through them. I will not be repurchasing the Millcreeks. I also finished a Jasmine Shea Butter Rinse. I have like 4-5 back ups for that.

I finished a Millcreek Keratin conditioner. Only 1 Millcreek left--Biotin. Whew I had like 10 bottles of Millcreek conditioners and finally worked my way through them. I will not be repurchasing the Millcreeks. I also finished a Jasmine Shea Butter Rinse. I have like 4-5 back ups for that.

.....................:dighole:

:look:*ik...i can't talk*:lol:

Hello ladies!
It's been ages!!
Happy holidays!! just wanted to say hello :)
still hoarding products, thinking about locking and everything in between.
@IDareT's hair: I received 2 honey dew today...yay just in time for Xmas....the 16 oz...best product of 2010 imho

@Day36: I love mixing my rhassoul w/ a herbal infusion and 2 tsp of argan oil.For the infusion, I usually use lavender and sometimes if I feel like playing, I do a herbal infusion of lavender, rosemary, sage and horsetail. I do it just like a tea.heat some water, when it is almost boiling, I add herbs and let it steep for 5-6 minutes
if I am too lazy, I just use Christine Gant hair teas..
3 years ago, I was BIG on herbal infusions. I've also mixed the rhassoul w/ marshmallow and burdock root...very very very good stuff!!

Happy mixing :)

Hello ladies!
It's been ages!!

Happy holidays!! just wanted to say hello :)
still hoarding products,
thinking about locking and everything in between.
@IDareT's hair: I received 2 honey dew today...yay just in time for Xmas....the 16 oz...best product of 2010 imho

@Day36: I love mixing my rhassoul w/ a herbal infusion and 2 tsp of argan oil.For the infusion, I usually use lavender and sometimes if I feel like playing, I do a herbal infusion of lavender, rosemary, sage and horsetail. I do it just like a tea.heat some water, when it is almost boiling, I add herbs and let it steep for 5-6 minutes
if I am too lazy, I just use Christine Gant hair teas..
3 years ago, I was BIG on herbal infusions. I've also mixed the rhassoul w/ marshmallow and burdock root...very very very good stuff!!

Happy mixing :)

Hey Red.......:missu:

You know You One of Our Favorite Posters in this Thread.

Glad to see you're still Hoardin' & Haulin':giggle:

WOW! Red Gave Doo-Doo Best Product in 2010 too!:notworthy

Ya'll............What's In That Stuff?????:sekret: For Real Tho':perplexed

thanks guys!
is it possible to save your mixture if you dont use it all? rhassoul is for cleansing too? can you use any of them as strengthening?

I missed you guys too!!
@Day36: yes...some people freeze what they haven't used. They even add honey for an extra boost of moisture...
I also saw your other question about Aveda. I used to be a huuuuge Aveda fan then I discovered other lines and kinda forgot about Aveda. Plus they discontinued most of my favorite products.
I've tried the be curly and it is really nice!! It has quinoa so if your hair is protein sensitive, you can swing by Aveda and ask for a sample. They should say yes.
I also love the Brilliant conditioner and the universal creme. The humectant pomade was okay....didn't like it...

Talking about Aveda, I was there on Monday to haul a few chakra perfumes.

@IDareT's hair: my recent haul ...hmm..let's see I believe Black Friday doesn't count right...lol I kinda went crazy especially with qhemet moringa tree tree ghee. I am so sad..yesterday t committed suicide. I was applying it to my hair then the unthinkable: it tilted and EVERYTHING Spilled! I screamed!!

so let's say my recent haul in Boston was at Lush Cosmetics (bath and body), then Aveda (perfume), Chagrin Valley (her winter soap), KBB conditioners, part 2 of oyin ,more honeydew, what else....*thinking hard*

I also love the Brilliant conditioner and the universal creme. The humectant pomade was okay....didn't like it...

Talking about Aveda, I was there on Monday to haul a few chakra perfumes.

@IDareT's hair: my recent haul ...hmm..let's see I believe Black Friday doesn't count right...lol I kinda went crazy especially with qhemet moringa tree tree ghee. I am so sad..yesterday t committed suicide. I was applying it to my hair then the unthinkable: it tilted and EVERYTHING Spilled! I screamed!!

so let's say my recent haul in Boston was at Lush Cosmetics (bath and body), then Aveda (perfume), Chagrin Valley (her winter soap), KBB conditioners, part 2 of oyin ,more honeydew, what else....*thinking hard*

I Love the Universal Creme Too. I have that. *And I blame Che for getting me hooked on that one*:rolleyes:

That's why You Our Girl Red!:luv2:

You Haul Hard!:lol:

You Haul Hard!:lol:
:grin:

have you watched one of those silly MTV making the band diddy shows?
Go hard or go home!! that's my motto!! :lachen:
My mom was a PJ...I just took it to another level:blush:
I also don't feel bad because my sisters and friend benefit from it. I just sent 2 full packages to my little sister filled w/ lots of goodies...and my product closet is still full:rolleyes:

:grin:

have you watched one of those silly MTV making the band diddy shows?
Go hard or go home!! that's my motto!! :lachen:
My mom was a PJ...I just took it to another level:blush:
I also don't feel bad because my sisters and friend benefit from it. I just sent 2 full packages to my little sister filled w/ lots of goodies...and my product closet is still full:rolleyes:

It is usually an inherited trait!:lol:

Girl...I feel you.:yep:

That's how I do it too! Go Hard OR Go Home!:look:

Did you get any Darcy's ? I wanted that Winter Spice Oil (but didn't get it:ohwell:)

Did you get any Darcy's ? I wanted that Winter Spice Oil (but didn't get it:ohwell:)
yes ma'am
I got the frankincense oil, peppermint oil, the free product she was giving away, the palm kernel oil, what else? coconut pomade, coconut *cupuacu pomade, deep conditioner...everything:lachen:

maybe I should sign up for no buy challenge..but then I forget that I am in challenges.. Ithink when I am in the deep conditioner challenge as well as the bootcamp 2010 or 2009??? who knows....
no Christmas gift for me

Back