Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Aww MK.. it's not her fault.. she had a distributor order to prepare and ship out.. (I DARE T!!!)
I hope you get it at least Monday!!!

Gone Spirit.:lol: Leave Me Alone:lol:

Ya'll don't listen to her:lol:

Tryna' get back up in my Fangers tonight and have me ordering something:look:

At least I ain't got Fattyfatfat camping out in front of the Oyin Store at 6 a.m.:lol:

Aww MK.. it's not her fault.. she had a distributor order to prepare and ship out.. (I DARE T!!!)
I hope you get it at least Monday!!!

LOL

Im shocked that IdareT's shocked about the size of her order... I mean it must take an inordinately large order to shock da spirit

Gone Spirit.:lol: Leave Me Alone:lol:

Ya'll don't listen to her:lol:

Tryna' get back up in my Fangers tonight and have me ordering something:look:

At least I ain't got Fattyfatfat camping out in front of the Oyin Store at 6 a.m.:lol:

WOWWWWWW... you know you done taken a big leap with this one!!!!
FFF offered and VOLUNTEERED to help her fellow sisterPJ's..
You just wait until it's anything in Ohio that we want... you'll be notified!

LOL

Im shocked that IdareT's shocked about the size of her order... I mean it must take an inordinately large order to shock da spirit

SJ... thank you... please let her know about her Spirit... that done shut down operations at the whole BFH site.

Don't forget to post your reviews once you get in em...

Im loving that BHF is keeping overheads down ... not even an invoice in da box LOL, but I cant wait to try them

Oh and how exactly does this challenge work now .... 'cause the spirits been running wild in here

Hey girl!!! Are the babies all excited??? Oh wow I remember this time about 25 years ago.. I'd be like okay mommy I'm going to sleep now.. she'd be like it's 6:30... lmao... :lachen:
Xmas is so fun for kids.. when you get older.. it's just like blah... especially when you gift yourself daily like I do... lmao...

Blame it on the daily's... I'm cutting up..
Yes, they are uber excited. It makes Christmas fun all over again!!!

I am letting the stay up a little later but I am about to put them to bed and throw this aphogee 2 step in my head.

I am about to finish these braids. I procrastinate like a bandit when I dont have to go into work. My brother is visiting from Boston and took my niece to see Lights on the Lake so she is out of my hair and I can actually get them done tonight. I dont think I will use anything up tonight.

thinking about doing a bentonite treatment this weekend before my ayurvedic mix. i like the way bentonite makes my hair feel.

Thanks Che and MKD.
Ladies who use rhassoul and bentonite clays...care to share your recipes with me? pllllllz!
oh and La, I meant to tell you to pm me if you want me to look for suave for you.

Thanks Che and MKD.
Ladies who use rhassoul and bentonite clays...care to share your recipes with me? pllllllz!
oh and La, I meant to tell you to pm me if you want me to look for suave for you.

Thanks day, i think im good for a year or two.:look::lol: They ain't get me with the ingredient change, i was on that.

Oh and for anyone who uses herbal essence they changed that too.

Thanks day, i think im good for a year or two.:look::lol: They ain't get me with the ingredient change, i was on that.

Oh and for anyone who uses herbal essence they changed that too.

whaaaat?! which he? alladem?! i was juuuust thinking of going back to them for cw when it gets warm. darn.

day i only add water to my bentonite clay.

T, you know i done forgot all about that damn buttersnbars. and you know i never put it in the fridge:nono: i play too much. since you brought it up i guess i will use it tonight. if i dont more than likely it will grow and eat my other conditioners.

i found a jar of ojon restorative treatment. i just keep finding random things.

Back