Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Save Your Gas:lol: :lol: :lol:

*'specially if you're tryna' make a special trip for organix.*:rolleyes:
heck no it aint just for organix:rolleyes: i plan on trying another conditioner but im sure itll suck lmao. i just wanna go to an ulta since everyone talks about it and ive never been.

Day, i like the be curly curl enhancer. i can do without the conditioner because the DRT and dry rememdy are much better.

T, the coconut and shea butter lotion sounds so good. i think ive seen those in whole foods but never looked twice at them.

not that im a huge fan of qhemet, i doubt allafia is better lmao. and i aint using it if it stinks. i think they are the same people that make the other line, whats it called? something beautiful. is it beautiful hair??? anyway i have a few of those products and while i wouldnt say they stink they do have an odd smell.

not that im a huge fan of qhemet, i doubt allafia is better lmao. and i aint using it if it stinks. i think they are the same people that make the other line, whats it called? something beautiful. is it beautiful hair??? anyway i have a few of those products and while i wouldnt say they stink they do have an odd smell.

Ooooo I Love QB!:lick: While I do 'love it' for me, it's just like Darcy's & Komaza. I hafta' think about it.:lol:

And that's bad, because they're ALL Great Lines.

MY BFH CAME TODAY !!!!!!!!

its a Christmas Miracle :lachen:

LOL

eta

isnt it awesome her stuff fits neatly into the mailing boxes :spinning:

I just hope they don't think they're gonna make a facebook post about me because I didn't like their products.. next time somebody does that.. I'm suing them for slander...

Hi Claudie! :hiya:

.......................:dighole:

Lawd....:look:

And I just said that Girl's Oil smells like Dill Pickle Juice:dighole:

........:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No, I only had a Corner of a 2 ounce "Sample" I was tryna' get rid of. That's been holding on for Dear-Life:lol:

It's done now tho'. Man that stuff is drying.:nono:

Some people say this is better than KBB... I don't know what kinda hair they have because I had a dry frizzy mess with that stuff... I didn't even want to give mine to nobody and be the cause for they setback... :ohwell: What is in it?!

Fab, noooooo you are soo silly. Hey Claudie!! LMAO!!!

Day, I really like be curly curl enhancer too. I think I am about to revisit it actually.

I didn't get my BFH! I am disappointed.

Some people say this is better than KBB... I don't know what kinda hair they have because I had a dry frizzy mess with that stuff... I didn't even want to give mine to nobody and be the cause for they setback... :ohwell: What is in it?!

No Way:blush:

Don't nothing eva' take me that long to use up. I can blow through some products.:lol:

That one, for me, was an Epic Fail. I am so Thankful that I didn't have 2-3 bottles of that mess:lol:

And then....selling it for little or nothing just to get rid of it.:blush:

Fab, noooooo you are soo silly. Hey Claudie!! LMAO!!!

Day, I really like be curly curl enhancer too. I think I am about to revisit it actually.

I didn't get my BFH! I am disappointed.

Hey girl!!! Are the babies all excited??? Oh wow I remember this time about 25 years ago.. I'd be like okay mommy I'm going to sleep now.. she'd be like it's 6:30... lmao... :lachen:
Xmas is so fun for kids.. when you get older.. it's just like blah... especially when you gift yourself daily like I do... lmao...

Blame it on the daily's... I'm cutting up..

only thing i like from bee mine is the luscious and the curly butter. i have the hair and scalp moisturizer but never really use it and prolly wont.

... especially when you gift yourself daily like I do... lmao... Blame it on the daily's... I'm cutting up..

Ya'll.....:look:

We need to do an Intervention Knee DEEP off up into the Spirit World for this One.:look:

She Got it Bad!

Did Ya'll Read that????:nono:

"she gifts herself daily":lol:

Now, if that Ain't Da' Spurrit...I don't know what Is.:lol:

Back