Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

rich and healthy is what i need lmao.
only thing i have left from darcys is the daily leave in which i always forget about. darcys is forgettable to me:(

That's What You'll End up with. Rich & Healthy!:grin:

I love the way it makes my hair look/feel. Henna/Indigo is great. Actually worth the Pain in the Behind.:look: :lol:

I love that Transitioning Cream, but you're right, hard to remember:drunk:

Fab: What was in her Basket/Box?:look: :lick:

And what is Mama leaving up outta there with? :lol: :lick:

I know she got her Eye on Something.:sekret:

Girl she ain't thinking about nothing but those greens... :look:

So much stuff I can't even remember.. I posted it somewhere in the first room at the BC..

Once I get rid of my organix.. and maybe some of this Aussie stuff.. my stash will be nice and SLIM...(for me)...

Girl she ain't thinking about nothing but those greens... :look:

So much stuff I can't even remember.. I posted it somewhere in the first room at the BC..

Once I get rid of my organix.. and maybe some of this Aussie stuff.. my stash will be nice and SLIM...(for me)...

I've never purchased either of these.....:look:

I should count my BFH.:blush:

Let's see... a LOT!!! A whole regimen... for flat ironing.. braidouts/twists outs and rollersetting. With several rotations for each.. a few DCs.. I'm thinking at least 20 or so items.. she said she loved it. I'm happy!! Maybe I'll turn her into a product junkie... but CG, KBB, Jasmine's, MorrocanOil, Donna Marie, Darcy's.. a bunch of stuff...

I used the organix mostly for cowashing.. it's a great local cowash... especially the acai avocado... :lick: YUM!!!I'm not getting rid of that one.

Aussie Moist.. shooot...it's the bomb too...

I will keep it in mind. (For a quick local-yocal).:lol:

I did try the Pomegranate something for a Henna Rinse Out.:yep:

Mi aussie moist is tu aussie moist... !!!!!
I also got some smoothing or something..
my favorite words next to free:lachen:whatever you wanna give up ill take. ill pay shipping:yep:
ya know, i never did like organix. i tried so hard to like the coconut conditioner and the vanilla one. they smelled so :lick: and everyone loved them. but my hair wasnt having it.

imma start eating carrots for snacks at work. im tired of ordering out every freaking night. it keeps me broke and chunky and that aint a good combo lmao.

my favorite words next to free:lachen:whatever you wanna give up ill take. ill pay shipping:yep:
ya know, i never did like organix. i tried so hard to like the coconut conditioner and the vanilla one. they smelled so :lick: and everyone loved them. but my hair wasnt having it.

Me either Che.:sad:

That one a poster sent me.

the organix all depends on the one you try... my hair hates the shea butter one.. and the coconut milk one.. but loves acai avocado, grapefruit mango butter, and passionfruit and guava.

imma start eating carrots for snacks at work. im tired of ordering out every freaking night. it keeps me broke and chunky and that aint a good combo lmao.

........................:dighole:

the organix all depends on the one you try... my hair hates the shea butter one.. and the coconut milk one.. but loves acai avocado, grapefruit mango butter, and passionfruit and guava.

It's not cheap enough for me to use as a Henna Rinse Out, so I'll stick to VO5 & Suave for that.:yep:

maybe ill try some of the other organix conditioners just to see but i know my hair hated the coconut milk, shea butter and vanilla. and man did that vanilla one smell yummy.

maybe ill try some of the other organix conditioners just to see but i know my hair hated the coconut milk, shea butter and vanilla. and man did that vanilla one smell yummy.

It costs too much. Isn't like $6 bucks? I didn't like it well enough to pay no more than a Dolla':lol:

One Dolla'. That's It.:lol:

It costs too much. Isn't like $6 bucks? I didn't like it well enough to pay no more than a Dolla':lol:

One Dolla'. That's It.:lol:

Silly!!!!
They even got a bootleg Morrocan Oil one now.. but when we were at Ulta today they were sold out of it.. It's called renewing argan oil.. or something like that.. I think Ulta is the only place that sells it.

Silly!!!!
They even got a bootleg Morrocan Oil one now.. but when we were at Ulta today they were sold out of it.. It's called renewing argan oil.. or something like that.. I think Ulta is the only place that sells it.

I'm not interested.:ohwell: I'll use up this BFH, HV, Oyin Honey Hemp and ASIAN Coconut Cowash for Co-washing.

HV & Oyin were suppose to be my staple co-washers, before I got all strung out & caught up with this BFH.:look:

So, I have my co-washers. And I'll stick to VO5, Suave & White Rain to rinse out Henna.

I didn't care for the consistency of Organix. And the shape of the bottle. It just completely turned me off all the way around for some reason.:nono:

hey laaadies!
im free now! lol.
fab, I got my tangle teezer. i will do the real test today.
Any of you tried Aveda? esp the be curly line? i wanna try it but idk if it's worth so much money!

Back