Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

What are you all doing with your time off? I need to be more productive. I will be with the fam for a bit tomorrow and next week dh goes back to work. I have some activities planned for me and the little one and i will catch up on reading and writing. Setting goals for the new year, and sleeping lmao. Im going to also try and make some hair bonnets while im off too. When i get back to work my next day off won't be until mlk day and then shut down in june or july. I have vacation but im saving it.

Im off for 2 weeks

first week is totally fam fam fam spending time with my parents sister her husban and my nieces. Im closer to my fathers side of the family, we always get together several times for the year but always at Christmas ... we usually alternate between florida and Jamaica.

when I get back home the next week will be spent clearing out my house ( so much junk accumulated) and arranging to get my windows changed out - hurrican proofing - Im tired of fretting every hurrincane season.

and spending some quality time with the BF, he'll be off then too.

as for longer term life changes -
I need to be more organized in my personal life, Im like a split personality bc at work Im organized as heck but itss like it doesnt transfer to my personal life.

and I have to get back into shape - already signed up for the year @ the gym:yep:

Used Up: MyHoneyChild Intensive Hair Oil.:grin: Yessss....the one that smells like Pickle Juice:lol:

May replace at some point, but not right away.:ohwell:

Shay --- Are you still getting your Tangle Teezer?
Yep, I just forgot on Wednesday because I just wanted to be home. Shoot I'm thinking Sally's should be open today. Maybe I will swing through there before I go to my parents.

I can't take the day off after because we won't get paid for it. You have to be there the day before and after. I have until the 3rd, well the 2nd that sunday night. Im going and try to take advantage of these days as much as i can.
When I worked for the state they had that rule too. Folx was calling out sick the day before and after :rolleyes:.

Shay people would do that at the other jobs i worked at. It got to the point hardly anyone would be there. Jd don't play that if you want to get paid.

Yep, I just forgot on Wednesday because I just wanted to be home. Shoot I'm thinking Sally's should be open today. Maybe I will swing through there before I go to my parents.

When I worked for the state they had that rule too. Folx was calling out sick the day before and after :rolleyes:.

1st Bolded: You should. Che got me a Hot Pank One, but I haven't tried it out yet tho'.:spinning:

2nd Bolded: You're absolutely right. Alot of State Agencies have this Rule. I thought it was more like Union/Bargaining Agreement rules.....

I've always had problems with my knees dislocating from even just walking. I have a ligament deficiency thus I am really flexible. My new orthopedist realized that working out to strengthen my quads to hold my knee cap in place w...as never gonna work so he suggested surgery. they got a donor ligament from a cadaver and screwed it on my knee cap and my leg bone. my xrays show the before being that my knee cap was just chilling some place and after now its actually in the groove. I'm getting the other one done in the summer. I am excited to live a normal life again. It's really stressful knowing that your legs can give out any moment.

I've always had problems with my knees dislocating from even just walking. I have a ligament deficiency thus I am really flexible. My new orthopedist realized that working out to strengthen my quads to hold my knee cap in place w...as never gonna work so he suggested surgery. they got a donor ligament from a cadaver and screwed it on my knee cap and my leg bone. my xrays show the before being that my knee cap was just chilling some place and after now its actually in the groove. I'm getting the other one done in the summer. I am excited to live a normal life again. It's really stressful knowing that your legs can give out any moment.

I'm glad you're having that done while you're Young. I know the scars will be minimal if any at all.

Just ingest some vitamin E and you should be good.:yep:

Get plenty of rest.:huggle:

WOW Charz ... awesome, that certain procedures are now availble to make life easier for those who need it.

mpfl_reconstructed.jpg

I couldnt find my satin cap so i just sprited with some diluted TW PMB, put on a shower cap and fell asleep.:fistshake: Why is my hair still moist almost 12 hours later?

What are you all doing with your time off? I need to be more productive. I will be with the fam for a bit tomorrow and next week dh goes back to work. I have some activities planned for me and the little one and i will catch up on reading and writing. Setting goals for the new year, and sleeping lmao. Im going to also try and make some hair bonnets while im off too. When i get back to work my next day off won't be until mlk day and then shut down in june or july. I have vacation but im saving it.

I plan on sleeping and jobhunting.

i purchased boutique de fleurtzy hair butter last night. first ingredient is coconut oil so i guess ill use it as a last minute refresher on dry hair.

The UPS man came again today :look:. He said weren't we just talking about you not getting as much stuff. It's not hair stuff.

I've been eyeing that Fleurtzy hair butter too :nono:.

i co washed today with curl junkie repair me. then dried my hair in my towel. without using any product i just threw my hair back in a bun. my first bun. im gonna use repair me again on sunday.

Did use it a 2oz Sample bottle of BeeMine Deja's Hair Milk.

That Po' thang wouldn't let go.:nono:

It held on for dear life:lol: But it's Done. Finally.:rolleyes:

Won't be a repurchase.:ohwell:

For Hair Lotion(s) I will either start using:

MyHoneyChild's Afrikoko, Sophia's Luz
AV Ms. Bhree's
BFH Expresso Hair Cream *other BFH Hair Creams/Lotions*
HV Whipped Ends Hydration
Claudie's Satin Hair Lotion
Hydratherma Growth Lotion

Will pull 1-2 of these out.

ok i think im gonna take the plunge and indigo. whenever i can get my hands on some. if i order it ill probably get it in a week or two so thats when ill do it. you say it fades right? so if it fades does my hair go back to the red henna underneath it or is it like a black color dye where it turns a weird shade of green?

ok i think im gonna take the plunge and indigo. whenever i can get my hands on some. if i order it ill probably get it in a week or two so thats when ill do it. you say it fades right? so if it fades does my hair go back to the red henna underneath it or is it like a black color dye where it turns a weird shade of green?

The Red will pop back out as it fades. But it doesn't Fade for a minute tho'.:yep:

No Weird Green-ness at all. Sprinkle a little 'salt' in your mixture before you add the Warm/Hot Water. Like a Teaspoon of Salt.:yep:

Did use it a 2oz Sample bottle of BeeMine Deja's Hair Milk.

That Po' thang wouldn't let go.:nono:

It held on for dear life:lol: But it's Done. Finally.:rolleyes:

Won't be a repurchase.:ohwell:

For Hair Lotion(s) I will either start using:

MyHoneyChild's Afrikoko, Sophia's Luz
AV Ms. Bhree's
BFH Expresso Hair Cream *other BFH Hair Creams/Lotions*
HV Whipped Ends Hydration
Claudie's Satin Hair Lotion
Hydratherma Growth Lotion

Will pull 1-2 of these out.
i love hair lotions:lick:
besides the dew i think the only lotions i will try is komaza shea butter lotion but im sure that wont be a staple. just something to try. and i need to finish off my kbb milks. them thangs cant last for always:lol:

The Red will pop back out as it fades. But it doesn't Fade for a minute tho'.:yep:

No Weird Green-ness at all. Sprinkle a little 'salt' in your mixture before you add the Warm/Hot Water. Like a Teaspoon of Salt.:yep:
thanx lady. im gonna go place my order now. i may even throw in some cassia since ive been meaning to try that too.

i love hair lotions:lick:
besides the dew i think the only lotions i will try is komaza shea butter lotion but im sure that wont be a staple. just something to try. and i need to finish off my kbb milks. them thangs cant last for always:lol:

thanx lady. im gonna go place my order now. i may even throw in some cassia since ive been meaning to try that too.

I forgot about my Komaza Hair Milk(s) and my Darcy's Coconut Lemongrass Transitioning Hair Cream. :look:

Oh yeah, the Cassia is great for Shine.:lick:

I think you'll love Indigo. It makes your hair look Rich & Healthy.:grin:

rich and healthy is what i need lmao.
only thing i have left from darcys is the daily leave in which i always forget about. darcys is forgettable to me:(

Back