Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

I have a gift for my next door neighbors. I'm tryna' wait until about 5-6 to take it over there. :perplexed

I don't want them to feel obligated to try to get me anything. They do alot for me throughout the year (although they are nosy as heck:lol:).

The husband put together my Hair Dryer, Carpet Shampoo'er, Hair Steamer. They bring my Trash Can back to my Garage on Trash Day. They are just uber helpful. Single black girl & all.:lol: .......:look: He does little handy-man stuff. (They're both Retired).

I got them a Gift Card to Tar'get. I usually get them that or Home Depot.

Feel better soon Charz, hopefully you can wean yourself off the meds soon. I had percocet both times I had my babies. I had to wean myself after I week, I felt so out of it.

Okay decisions, decisions....
The As I Am Naturally site is beautiful and so is the packaging but I'm not liking the ingredients. I will think about it. I have until the 31st to decide. I keep looking at BFH and everything sounds soooooooo good. I will take another look. You can't look at nothing on Oyin's site at all because they're closed. We know ya'll closed and all but dang we can't even peek at the products :nono:.Definitely not getting a Hairveda grab bag. I'm sure I could wait until next BF to stock up on Hairveda conditioners. I'm good on vatika frosting and almond glaze for like the next 5-10 years :lachen:.

Last edited:
That is nice of you t, my neighbors ain't ish lmao. Except this older bosnian lady she is a doll but everyone else can go to hell.

Okay decisions, decisions....
The As I Am Naturally site is beautiful and so is the packaging but I'm not liking the ingredients. I will think about it. I have until the 31st to decide. I keep looking at BFH and everything sounds soooooooo good. I will take another look. You can't look at nothing on Oyin's site at all because they're closed. We know ya'll closed and all but dang we can't even peek at the products :nono:.Definitely not getting a Hairveda grab bag. I'm sure I could wait until next BF to stock up on conditioners. I'm good on vatika frosting and and almond glaze for like the next 5-10 years :lachen:.

I prolly won't be repurchasing. I did 2 Hauls. I'm tryna' cut down on the number of vendors.:yep:

Oh BFH is staying. I'll hafta' cut somebody else loose. They're a Keeper.:lol:

That is nice of you t, my neighbors ain't ish lmao. Except this older bosnian lady she is a doll but everyone else can go to hell.

Yeah Girl. They run & jump and do stuff for me.:perplexed

Nosy. But Helpful. I call her Gladys Kravitz. :lol:

Gladys & Abner Chile. They don't miss nothing.:lol:

*she's worse than he is*:look:

yeah daddy just brought me some food. if I don't take my oxy on a strict schedule, i wake up in the worse pain of my life.

DD got hooked on those perocet which helped her sleep too. Then she started getting headaches and had to change med.

L did you get one? I looked up usps priority boxes and yeah i guess that is the right amount for the medium size box. So your actually paying full price for the products but getting free shipping.

La, I did my shipping is $6.95. I send them note to considered giving me things for my hair type!

Is the post office open today, the government is close? Unless it exception for them to deliver.

Yeah Girl. They run & jump and do stuff for me.:perplexed

Nosy. But Helpful. I call her Gladys Kravitz. :lol:

Gladys & Abner Chile. They don't miss nothing.:lol:

*she's worse than he is*:look:

Well at least they help, mine leave me high dry, no help in grass cutting, shoveling snow nothing. Insecure married women won't let hubby help single girl out!

La, I did my shipping is $6.95. I send them note to considered giving me things for my hair type!

Is the post office open today, the government is close? Unless it exception for them to deliver.

I thought they'd be Open today and just be Closed tomorrow? At least, that's what I'm hoping.....:perplexed

I always thought they delivered mail on Christmas Eve?:look:

Well at least they help, mine leave me high dry, no help in grass cutting, shoveling snow nothing. Insecure married women won't let hubby help single girl out!

Girl...Mine are HELPFUL on Steroids.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sometimes I 'hate' to see them when I pull up.:blush: ........ :look:

Charz--All I know is you had some type of surgery. No explanation required but take care and you are in my thoughts.

Dang I want to join some more challenges....maybe I will join the bootcamp one. I may still submit an updated picture for the HYH 2010 challenge, join the next one. That's it though :look:.

I was missing my steamer so I figured if I got the opportunity to buy one off the exchange board I would. I bought a heutiful steamer yesterday from the exchange board :woot:.

my nieces are wrapping presents (random stuff from around the house) for their dolls and stuffed toys .... ahhh christmas !!!!

and we're baking cookies for Santa and leaving out lettuce and tangerines for the reindeer.

Christmas is my fave time of the year

eta
and they are helping to carry up the sacrament at Church tonight :grin:

Last edited:
my nieces are wrapping presents (random stuff from around the house) for their dolls and stuffed toys .... ahhh christmas !!!!

and we're baking cookies for Santa and leaving out lettuce and tangerines for the reindeer.

Christmas is my fave time of the year

eta
and they are helping to carry up the sacrament at Church tonight :grin:

My 3 year old nephew made reindeer food (oats and glitter):lol: at school yesterday. He says Santa is bringing him a green reindeer for Christmas!lol!

What are you all doing with your time off? I need to be more productive. I will be with the fam for a bit tomorrow and next week dh goes back to work. I have some activities planned for me and the little one and i will catch up on reading and writing. Setting goals for the new year, and sleeping lmao. Im going to also try and make some hair bonnets while im off too. When i get back to work my next day off won't be until mlk day and then shut down in june or july. I have vacation but im saving it.

What are you all doing with your time off? I need to be more productive. I will be with the fam for a bit tomorrow and next week dh goes back to work. I have some activities planned for me and the little one and i will catch up on reading and writing. Setting goals for the new year, and sleeping lmao. Im going to also try and make some hair bonnets while im off too. When i get back to work my next day off won't be until mlk day and then shut down in june or july. I have vacation but im saving it.

I need to do some deep cleaning. Pulling stuff out and everything before going back to work on the 3rd.

I have a Pedi New Years Eve about 1 p.m. I usually bring it in with my little niece & nephew. (they may have plans tho':blush:) Ages 7 & 10.:lol:

I want to do some goal setting too. One will definitely be spending less on hair products.:lol: *crosses fingers*

I'll have MLK day too. May take that Friday & Tuesday to make it last.:lol:

LC--During my time off my goal is always to be as least productive as possible :lachen:. Shoot that is what time off is for, right? I do plan to clean, read, watch The Game dvds so I can be caught up when it starts back up again, shop, and get my nails done. I will be at the parents starting tonight through tomorrow. I'm back to work again on Monday but will be off again on Friday.

I'm only off for the weekend back to work M-W then off again. I planned to clean house get rid of things to charity but right now I'm not in the mood. I start new class in Jan so I'll be busy which will keep me from shopping. I'm catch up this weekend on crocheting and reading.

I can't take the day off after because we won't get paid for it. You have to be there the day before and after. I have until the 3rd, well the 2nd that sunday night. Im going and try to take advantage of these days as much as i can.

Back