Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Im a bit peeved

I wish I had known BFH was gonna close until the new year.

So I definitely wont get my order before I leave on the 31st, cause I didnt get my package yesterday :(

but on a good note, Im still super happy with all the products Ive tried from qhemet, oyin and Darcys:lick::lick:

still need to try the

honey hemp condish
burnt sugar pomade

amla and olive hydrating balm

lemongrass transitioning creme
pumpkin condish
avocado and honey twisting creme

Im a bit peeved

I wish I had known BFH was gonna close until the new year.

It could still come today. There is mail.:yep:

Did you e-mail her and tell her you would be leaving the country? Remember.....I told you to do that last week, I think?:look:

She is very accommodating. You shoulda' (if you didn't).

It could still come today tho'.:grin:

Morning Ladies......Merry Christmas Everyone.:holiday:

Looked at those grab bags & shipping (decided to pass:ohwell:)

Just rubbed on some MT -- I found a little 2 ounce Jar in my Stash and some MHC Oil. I'm just about done with the oil. May have enough for tonight.

Just finished washing my hair with elasta qp cream shampoo, i really like it. My hair wasn't dried out and it got my scalp clean, i did 2 lathers just in case and rinsed good because its a thick shampoo. No sulfates or cones, good deal, i have only tried their mango butter which i did not like but this shampoo is nice, i may give some of their other stuff a try in the future. Dcing right now with suave and fleurtzy hair oil, will probably leave it on until later.

Morning Ladies......Merry Christmas Everyone.:holiday:

Looked at those grab bags & shipping (decided to pass:ohwell:)

Just rubbed on some MT -- I found a little 2 ounce Jar in my Stash and some MHC Oil. I'm just about done with the oil. May have enough for tonight.

Morning t, christmas is tomorrow right? or is it saturday:look:, im lost. Yeah had to pass that bag up.

From the last time you used it.....All Ya'll is Doocrazy:lol:

Not sure about any Sales today and folx done shut thier operations down until after New Years. :nono:

But BJ Still Open tryna' get that Moonnneeee:lol:

:lol: Shole is and she would have got mine too if it wasn't for shipping. I think mostly every one is closed, oh well ill keep my change.

It could still come today. There is mail.:yep:

Did you e-mail her and tell her you would be leaving the country? Remember.....I told you to do that last week, I think?:look:

She is very accommodating. You shoulda' (if you didn't).

It could still come today tho'.:grin:

yes u did but I forgot to do it :ohwell:

no wories though ... I'll just ask my sis to keep them in the fridge for me. She'll be coming to Jamaica for easter and there may even be someone else coming down before that.

and then I might get a chistmas miracle and see it come in the mail today :grin:

heh I was even thinking that since I wont get it before I leave I should just make another order LOL, I want to try the pistachio cream and the ginger macadamia nut , angel creme light and the hibiscus banana creme

ummm I think thats it

lol

this oxy is making me see stuff. how my prescription is for perc. but they gave me oxy. i'm in the worse pain in my life, but these pills make me feel sooo goodddd. i wanna wash my hair/

this oxy is making me see stuff. how my prescription is for perc. but they gave me oxy. i'm in the worse pain in my life, but these pills make me feel sooo goodddd. i wanna wash my hair/

Try to stay off of your Foot/Leg Hun.:yep:

Just relax and get better. Don't put any un-due pressure on it.:yep:

Slow down on that oxy-percocet. Both are very constipating.:lol: So keep alot of fluids moving......:blush:

that percocet had me seeing crazy things:spinning:

Try to stay off of your Foot/Leg Hun.:yep:

Just relax and get better. Don't put any un-due pressure on it.:yep:

Slow down on that oxy-percocet. Both are very constipating.:lol: So keep alot of fluids moving......:blush:

that percocet had me seeing crazy things:spinning:

Yes and try to keep something on your stomach, they can make you dizzy and sick.

yeah daddy just brought me some food. if I don't take my oxy on a strict schedule, i wake up in the worse pain of my life.

heh I was even thinking that since I wont get it before I leave I should just make another order LOL, I want to try the pistachio cream and the ginger macadamia nut , angel creme light and the hibiscus banana creme

ummm I think thats it

lol

are you talking about ice cream or hair products? :lick:

Definitely this too.:yep:

That Dental Procedure had me like that, and I only had Tylenol 3 or Vicadin :lol:

But I was sick as a dog off those Meds.:blush:

I know, i have a few things over here and i only take something when im in extreme pain and i don't even take a full dose, i take half a pill.

Back