Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Im definitely going back to the store on 1/7/11. I'll call them and Ill let you know if they have it in stock. they only had the regular size.

I have my bottle of the dew and Im going to use it on 1/3/11.

Nooooooooooooooooooooo :nono:

Fattttttttyyyyyyyy

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

*spirit drags fatty to oyin store for fab*:lol:

grrr, it's so easy to forget my no buy includes skin care! i'm going to give my new regimen until spring break before i try new products. there's no need for me to have a drawer of junk for my face? :lol: when did this happen!?

I see the spirit has gotten you too.:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Its probably a good thing I dont live in the DMV...I would probably be camped out at the Oyin store for the doo doo, S & D and some Juices and Berries.

I felt the same way. Now that a store here in NYC has it, its ON! No more paying crazy shipping and handling fees for me!!!!

Its probably a good thing I dont live in the DMV...I would probably be camped out at the Oyin store for the doo doo, S & D and some Juices and Berries.

I like HV but I don't think they will be on my vendor list next year. The wait times are too much of a turn off for me.

The Grab Bags are a great value but I only like a few things and would need to control exactly what is going in my bag.

Yall crazy, the spirit ain't gone get me again because im going back to sleep soon. T do you know if the sale starts at midnight or tomorrow?

Trying to refrain from ordering Curl Junkie's Repair Me. I mean, I can get that for $29 or I can get a 16oz Mill Creek Keratin Conditioner for like $5. Both have hydrolyzed keratin high on the ingredient listing.

Do they both work equally for you? Does one work better than the other? And how often do you plan on using it?

I've never tried the Curl Junkie, but I have used a bottle of Mill Creek Biotin Conditioner before which has hydrolyzed keratin in it too. It doesn't make my hair hard at all. I'd plan on using it maybe every other week until I get my minor breakage problem under control. For some reason, I'm noticing a few short strands here and there, and I think it may have something to do with my blow drying technique (too wet hair and large sections) that I was doing this fall when wearing my hair straight.

Okay I finally ordered from Natural Jenesis. I'm looking for a line that will meet all of my hair needs as a back up to Hairveda. She doesn't have any protein products but it seems she keeps expanding so we shall see. I ordered about 8 different products in 8 different scents :look:. I will keep you updated.

I'm up early, doing nothing may workout and then do hair. Shay that new product looks good but $$. I need to sort my product by conditioner, etc I forgot I got alter ego conditioner.

HV almond glaze is not too bad on older hair day, I do like the shine but wax still sucks.

I've been looking for you all grab bag but nothing posted yet.

L- I've been using the HV Almond glaze on my bun this week to help hold down them lil unruly curls that like to form a halo on my head. I've been layer the AG on top of KCCC. The AG helps my hair stay soft.

Each day my hair lays down a little better with this combo.

I may cowash tonight since I can feel the build up and just cuz.

Good morning ladies, Its a mess outside, snowing in the name of christmas. So glad that i don't have to go any where today. I will start my hair in a bit.

L did you get one? I looked up usps priority boxes and yeah i guess that is the right amount for the medium size box. So your actually paying full price for the products but getting free shipping.

My last 2 packages came yesterday. I went and picked them up today. My fam gave me:look: about all the packages I got. My grandfather said how much stuff can she put on her face and hair.:lol:

I got my lotioncrafters order and my BFH.

From LC I got: Panthenol and SAA to mix into different conditioners

From BFH I got:
Ginger Macadamia Conditioner
Cotton (Marshmallow) Cream Cleansing Conditioner
Banana Avocado Deep Mask
Red Wine Grape Rinse

I think I'm going to cowash with something from BFH today and then bun or fro it at work.

Lotion crafters even sent me a dropper, small measuring spoon and a glass mixing stick with my order.

I super hyped. It reminds me of being back in chemistry class in college. I was a science geek in school.

OT-How is Charz?

Lotion crafters even sent me a dropper, small measuring spoon and a glass mixing stick with my order.

I super hyped. It reminds me of being back in chemistry class in college. I was a science geek in school.

OT-How is Charz?

Charz checked in yesterday and made it through surgery fine. She will probably be off and on to update us of her progress.

Back