Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

if anyone wants oyin products. I might be able to help. I purchased the dew for a poster here and it was ONLY $2.75 to ship. thats a lot cheaper than what oyin/curlmart and other sites charge to ship.

if anyone wants oyin products. I might be able to help. I purchased the dew for a poster here and it was ONLY $2.75 to ship. thats a lot cheaper than what oyin/curlmart and other sites charge to ship.

:lick::drool:

I will remain calm, I will not get all worked up over the doo doo, I am stronger than the doo doo, I do not fear the doo doo.:meditate:

I don't want GTB. Anything else I am willing to take. I'd like: MoistPRO, Whipped Ends, Avsoya, Almond Glaze.....anything except GTB. *the smell annoys me*:lol:

i really do want to buy ag re coil cream but %15 off aint nothing. i know curl mart can come better than that.

Umm fatty.. I will be PM'ing you.... !!!
When you think they gonna refill their stock of Dew.. do they have the large one??? :sekret:

Y'all don't judge me.. y'all wondering the same thing!!

grrr, it's so easy to forget my no buy includes skin care! i'm going to give my new regimen until spring break before i try new products. there's no need for me to have a drawer of junk for my face? :lol: when did this happen!?

Im definitely going back to the store on 1/7/11. I'll call them and Ill let you know if they have it in stock. they only had the regular size.

I have my bottle of the dew and Im going to use it on 1/3/11.

Umm fatty.. I will be PM'ing you.... !!!
When you think they gonna refill their stock of Dew.. do they have the large one??? :sekret:

Y'all don't judge me.. y'all wondering the same thing!!

Back