Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

I should have started my hair tonight but oh well, i will do it in the morning. I will try to hang until at least 9 so i can sleep tonight.

Me either B$... I have tried and tried.. and got 200 magnetic rollers, 100 flexis, 50 velcro.. the list goes on .. and it just ain't happening..

I think I'm about to adjust to life without rollersetting...

That and corn rowing... just defeat me.. :ohwell:

Same here. I can only 2 strand twist and box braid.

i dont drink but those look good.

You don't drink??????????????????????????
This be you.. just straight up... well damn... :lachen:
Don't start dranking... :lol:

Fab, I saw these the last time I was at the liquor store. Are they good?? Which ones did you get?? :look:

I dunno.. we just got them today.. I put them in the freezer..
I got 2 peach daquiris and maybe a pomegranate margarita that I don't see on there..they were 1.97 at the walmart.. if they are good I will be back... that's so easy and quick to drink.. gotta look at the calories though.. in the new year.. I'm back on that diet... now I'm just eating whatever whatever.. free willy style for the holidays.

T, the bolded, do you know who that reminds me of?????? :look:

No... Who????:look:

Che, whats so funny.....? :look:

:giggle:

Y'all is a damn mess. Let me pay attention to what the hell I'm typing.

Oh.... Lawd.....I just caught that:lachen: :lol: :lol: :lol: (And Corrected it). I was on the Phone when I posted that.

And YES..............Thanks for Pointing that out:lol:

Brownie You Goin' Straight to::heated: For That!:lol:

.....................:look:

I'm not sure I will finish all of these braids tonight. I'm just tired, I dont know why I just am.My bottles of DevaCurl Angell and HETT gel are holding on for dear life, I have one more use of a VO5 poo and one more use of HEHH and a VO5 conditioner so those should be gone very shortly.

Right now, I don't have too many things that are close to being finished. I might be able to finish 2 BFH conditioners by next week, and another Sunshine. I might be down to the last use of my HC Methi Step 1, too. I'm ordering more of that soon.

I have several things Imma try to get-gone by 12-31.

Lawd get-gone. :nono::nono:

Who does sound like??:lachen::lachen:

Seriously tho', I should be able to knock a few things out by EOY. Maybe even the Pickle Juice Oil:lol:

I have several things Imma try to get-gone by 12-31.

Lawd get-gone. :nono::nono:

Who does sound like??:lachen::lachen:

Seriously tho', I should be able to knock a few things out by EOY. Maybe even the Pickle Juice Oil:lol:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

I was thinking about getting a grab bag but we all know I have no business. I just got three this week. :ohwell:

You don't drink??????????????????????????
This be you.. just straight up... well damn... :lachen:
Don't start dranking... :lol:

I dunno.. we just got them today.. I put them in the freezer..
I got 2 peach daquiris and maybe a pomegranate margarita that I don't see on there..they were 1.97 at the walmart.. if they are good I will be back... that's so easy and quick to drink.. gotta look at the calories though.. in the new year.. I'm back on that diet... now I'm just eating whatever whatever.. free willy style for the holidays.
:lachen::lachen:lmao nope. i dont drink. this just me. im a wack job. and SO is even weirder. if i told yall why we became best friends yall would think i was a looney bin:look:

Oh.... Lawd.....I just caught that:lachen: :lol: :lol: :lol: (And Corrected it). I was on the Phone when I posted that.

And YES..............Thanks for Pointing that out:lol:

Brownie You Goin' Straight to::heated: For That!:lol:

.....................:look:
:look: did you just say you just caught that?:lachen::lachen:T, you funny.

The soonest I would probably get some Hairveda would be early Spring, I think Oyin and Hairveda would be my passes if I decided to use them. I wont need to, but just in case the spirit gets all fired up I have allowed said spirit to choose from those 2 places. I would want to stock up on the Vatika Frosting before she stops making it for the time being, and I havent used Oyin in a while but i loved what I had.

Back