Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Finishing up a Jar of Peace, Love & Sunshine I got from Ms. B.:lick: (IK it's a Body Product, but every little bit helps).

OT: That Intensive Hair Oil from MHC smells like Dill Pickle Juice:lol:

What the.....? :perplexed

i wonder if my bfh will come today. My mail hasn't come yet. I would like to try it out when I wash my hair tomorrow.

m, I got my last order from them yesterday! :look: Big box. I got more than I realized...

Hey ladies! I'm here.. finally got home to relax.. after being out in these skreets.. I missed you guys!! let me go back and see what I missed.

Used the cleansing pudding on Mama Fab.. her hair loved it.. she thought some of the BFH was sour cream.. lmao... I said don't eat that unless you got 13.. lmao.

yea pickles is for night time use lmao. you dont wanna be in the office having people follow you around with their cravings lol.

Okay... Wait....:lol:

Now Hear me Out Girl.....:look: *cough cough - clears throat*

You roller-set and this may be excellent for roller setting:look:

I'm just tryna' help you out.

And...........naturally:look:

I have 2 Bottles.:lol:

:poke: Nah, I don't rollerset. I WANT to rollerset, I just got no skills. :sad:

Shoooot.....My Pickle-Head Gone Use that $20 bottle of Oil...:look:

Hmp.:rolleyes:

.............:lol:

Umm hmm, keep on saying folks stuff smell like food. :look: She gon git you....

:lol:

Well.... :blush:

You can use it for something. Go read up on it.:blush:

:yep: I did. I was actually gonna get it until I realized it was a spritz. I might try it at some point. You need to try the Desert Castor Seed Moisturizer. I wanna see what you think of it. That and the Safflower Oil. :lick:

:poke: Nah, I don't rollerset. I WANT to rollerset, I just got no skills. :sad:

Me either B$... I have tried and tried.. and got 200 magnetic rollers, 100 flexis, 50 velcro.. the list goes on .. and it just ain't happening..

I think I'm about to adjust to life without rollersetting...

That and corn rowing... just defeat me.. :ohwell:

Me either B$... I have tried and tried.. and got 200 magnetic rollers, 100 flexis, 50 velcro.. the list goes on .. and it just ain't happening..

I think I'm about to adjust to life without rollersetting...

That and corn rowing... just defeat me..
:ohwell:

Girl, don't get me started on the cornrowing!!! :nono:

Intensive Hair Oil to be used at Night.:yep:

..........:nono: @bolded

I meant what kind of oil is in it.. does it have the pricier oils?? Like argan..emu.. etc??

For $20.. it bet not have a trace of avocado, jojoba, rice bran, macadamia.. the list can go on.. these are the cheaper oils..

I was looking at HTN (hydratherma naturals) oils.. and hers actually don't have that much fancy stuff either.. besides the emu...

Last edited:
Back