Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

chello everybody.
i dont like the bfh olive drench:(
it has the same lotion texture as the last one i used but this one did nothing for me as far as detangling goes. i had to dump some honey hemp on my head to detangle. and all of this honey hemp ive been using its time for more protein so on sunday instead of henna i will use curl junkie repair me.
i used aveda be curly today and my hair is so soft right now, i love this stuff.

that oil mix i used last night is some funky stuff. i woke up outta my sleep like lawd i wanna wash this out. i mean damn that stuff stinks. i had to add some fragrance oil to it because that oil mix was worse than vatika and amla oil.

also i purchased the new nook color for my mom. that thing is fracking pricey man. she wanted the kindle but i thought this would be better. she can see the words better because they are bigger, its in color and i have one too so i can show her how to use it. the kindle has all these tiny buttons on it not even i would want to use.i hope she likes it.

I know I'm late on this but Tresemme Naturals conditioner is amazing. I cowashed with it this morning and I am pleasantly surprised. :lick:

chello everybody.
i dont like the bfh olive drench:(
it has the same lotion texture as the last one i used but this one did nothing for me as far as detangling goes.

also i purchased the new nook color for my mom. that thing is fracking pricey man. she wanted the kindle but i thought this would be better. she can see the words better because they are bigger, its in color and i have one too so i can show her how to use it. the kindle has all these tiny buttons on it not even i would want to use.i hope she likes it.

Chello Girlie!:hiya3:

WOW! That's disappointing about BFH Olive Drench:sad: So far, I've still only tried the Ginger/Orange Cleansing Conditioner.

I'll try another one out soon.:ohwell: I should check my mail now.:blush:

I'm sure your Mom will love her Gift.:grin:

Everything went well. Thanks for your prayers. I have a nerve block so I'm cool for now. Jus a little groggy. And I have my narcotics prescription!

Glad to hear everything went well, when do you go to PT? Dd went the next day!

Chello Girlie!:hiya3:

WOW! That's disappointing about BFH Olive Drench:sad: So far, I've still only tried the Ginger/Orange Cleansing Conditioner.

I'll try another one out soon.:ohwell: I should check my mail now.:blush:

I'm sure your Mom will love her Gift.:grin:
im sure if i mix the bfh olive drench with some other oils it would be great. im not surprised it wasnt that great because the ingredients are something like water, olive oil, cetearl alc. and like two other ingredients lol. it needs more oils or butters or something.

im sure if i mix the bfh olive drench with some other oils it would be great. im not surprised it wasnt that great because the ingredients are something like water, olive oil, cetearl alc. and like two other ingredients lol. it needs more oils or butters or something.

This is interesting.:ohwell:

*I hope I didn't order any more*:perplexed

I think I only have 1 in my stash.:ohwell:

It doesn't seem like BFH is agreeing with you and Ltown at all.:nono:

:lachen::lachen:Che that was close to my explanation the texture just different I couldn't explain it either. The flower leave in suppose to have pantenol but my hair was far from detangle or soft. Everything I've used with pantenol and BTMS has always made my hair slip.

:lachen::lachen:Che that was close to my explanation the texture just different I couldn't explain it either. The flower leave in suppose to have pantenol but my hair was far from detangle or soft. Everything I've used with pantenol and BTMS has always made my hair slip.

Interesting Ladies that this stuff is not working really for either of you? :nono:

I hope mk likes whatever she purchased, because it seems like the 3 of you basically like/dislike the same products for your Hair.:yep:

yea BFH texture is really weird. if i never saw the lable said conditioner or deep conditioner i would have assumed it was a body lotion or something lmao.

yea BFH texture is really weird. if i never saw the lable said conditioner or deep conditioner i would have assumed it was a body lotion or something lmao.

I said at the beginning, I 'prefer' my DC'ers in a Jar. :look:

And....that I would be using these as Co-Wash Conditioners. So, my position is still the same. :yep:

I Bought them Specifically for Co-Washing.:ohwell:

I agree. But I like my DC'ers Jarred & Uber THICK:lol:

Wait! A product with panthenol and BTMS that gives no slip? Unheard of! A waste of ingredients. I have never NOT gotten slip from those two, especially together. You think she used minuscule amounts?

Wait! A product with panthenol and BTMS that gives no slip? Unheard of! A waste of ingredients. I have never NOT gotten slip from those two, especially together. You think she used minuscule amounts?

WAIT Her Ingredients are Listed by product.:blush:

Where do these 2 appear?:perplexed

Hey ladies, just stirring around as usual, charz im glad everything turned out fine. Get some rest and take care of yourself. Does anyone own the satin sakk? I need a better sleep scarf. My loc soc is about through and the pretty wraps are just stretched out to no return.

Seems like the DCs have BTMS, but not the leave ins.

Hmm.:perplexed

I think Ltown tried both a "DC'er & a L-I"

I'm using them for co-washing and what they may 'lack' in...my DC'er will make up for. So No Worries for Me.:lol:

I wasn't counting on them necessarily to DC.:lol:

Hey ladies, just stirring around as usual, charz im glad everything turned out fine. Get some rest and take care of yourself. Does anyone own the satin sakk? I need a better sleep scarf. My loc soc is about through and the pretty wraps are just stretched out to no return.

Mine are The Ugly Wraps Now:lol:

WAIT Her Ingredients are Listed by product.:blush:

Where do these 2 appear?:perplexed

Flower hair leave in has btms, cetearyl, marshmallow root, comfrey root(favor for slips) did not for me. Mango Macadamia Mask BTMS, cetearyl. I was wrong about pantenol but Americka my point exactly I ordered the leave in just for BTMS. I don't give reviews or knock products because what works for me may not work for someone else. The discount is a good deal and like T she finding ways to use it and like it.

Flower hair leave in has btms, cetearyl, marshmallow root, comfrey root(favor for slips) did not for me. Mango Macadamia Mask BTMS, cetearyl. I was wrong about pantenol but Americka my point exactly I ordered the leave in just for BTMS. I don't give reviews or knock products because what works for me may not work for someone else. The discount is a good deal and like T she finding ways to use it and like it.
If there is one that I admire about the women of U1B1, it's that we will make a product work one way or another. I have NEVER used a product with BTMS and NOT felt the slip. Even that killer Victoria Secret So Sexy gave me mad slip. :look:

The ones at bss don't get it for me. I just might have to make my own because spending money at these places and these things aren't lasting long at all.

If there is one that I admire about the women of U1B1, it's that we will make a product work one way or another. I have NEVER used a product with BTMS and NOT felt the slip. Even that killer Victoria Secret So Sexy gave me mad slip. :look:

Right, now all my products have BTMS so if far 2 reviews and none. It must be a pinch of BTMS:nono:

I am making medium sized box braids with my Milk and Olive Protein Strengthening Creme and sealing with Vatika Frosting. I want to keep these in for a week or so.

I'm Spoiled by Ltown's Spritz so now nothing compares. :look:

The Desert Drench also has Horsetail & Nettle but not quite like L's.......:lol:

Yeah, I'll either Spritz with it, use it as a Final Rinse or send it off to Brownie.:lol:

I'm Spoiled by Ltown's Spritz so now nothing compares. :look:

The Desert Drench also has Horsetail & Nettle but not quite like L's.......:lol:

Yeah, I'll either Spritz with it, use it as a Final Rinse or send it off to Brownie.:lol:

You can't still have some, I don't didn't make much. But the key in that spritz, was silk amino acids and pantenol baby! Having SAA is a plus to slip too!

Back