scalp- jojoba oil mixed with tt oil and peppermint oil

For wash day tomorrow i will use

shampoo- elasta qp
cond/deta/dc- suave mixed with fleurtzy oil
braid and seal with- the hair dew and fleurtzy hair butter
scalp- jojoba oil mixed with tt oil and peppermint oil

That sounds really good.:lick:

Is this a pre-mix or something you mixed?:yep:

Still looking at which on-line vendors will not be with me in 2011.:nono: :nono:

Still working that out in my head :lol: :lol: :lol: (as one of my friends would say)

please dont get annoyed with my numerous updates:blush:

but seriously, how can I go back to commercial/ mainstream products ... I literally got goodebumps while using da poo plops :grin:

so i cowashed out the cocotree ghee with some jane carter condish, then applied da doo plops :spinning:

then I twisted up using Darcys Botanicals new curling creme gel seems promising:lick:.

I'll probably keep these in until tomorrow, or the next day, then do a twistout.

please dont get annoyed with my numerous updates:blush:

but seriously, how can I go back to commercial/ mainstream products ... I literally got goodebumps while using da poo plops :grin:

so i cowashed out the cocotree ghee with some jane carter condish, then applied da doo plops :spinning:

then I twisted up using Darcys Botanicals new curling creme gel seems promising:lick:.

I'll probably keep these in until tomorrow, or the next day, then do a twistout.

You a'right Sim:lol:

Ya'll killing me with the Doo-Poo-Boo Plops, Drops, :lol:

I'm literally in Awe of this product!:blush:

I cant even think skraight when I think abt them plops man ... doo poo boo whatever da fakk come to my mind ... imma shout it out like Im in church

Getting sleepy yall:look::nono:. I am not doing anything today, i got my running done earlier and dinner cooked. Dd is with my dad and dh is sleep. So im chillin.

I made a Hairveda order today, the Moist 24/7 and a jar of the Vatika Oil. Hopefully I'll receive the products in a few weeks :ohwell:

Does anyone purchase Elucence Moisturizing Conditioner? If so, where did you get it from? I'm on my last one-week stretch...before 2011

Everything went well. Thanks for your prayers. I have a nerve block so I'm cool for now. Jus a little groggy. And I have my narcotics prescription!

:drunk:Wasn't I supposed to be finished for 2010???

Random Thoughts:
  1. I think need a jar of coconut oil.
  2. Anyone seen Surge 14?
  3. I may purchase 1 more Baby Butter Creme from Miss Jessie's (my hair likes this)

Girl...You might as well end the year on 12-31. You know how the Spirit is:lol::lol::lol:

Gone & Get the Baby Butter Creme:blush:

I just bought Curl Junkie Repair Me. I might as well go out with a BANG!:lol:

Finishing up a Jar of Peace, Love & Sunshine I got from Ms. B.:lick: (IK it's a Body Product, but every little bit helps).

OT: That Intensive Hair Oil from MHC smells like Dill Pickle Juice:lol:

i wonder if my bfh will come today. My mail hasn't come yet. I would like to try it out when I wash my hair tomorrow.

After washing my hair, I realize that the Burnt Sugar Pomade is quick to build-up. I had to shampoo about 3x, and I still felt a slight waxy coating on my hair afterwards. Possibly, I over-used the product? :( I still love what it does for my hair, but I need to cut back on being heavy with it.

hey guys, i got my hair braided today and plan to be rocking braids for next 5-6 months. I think this will stop me buying stuff. I'll be using my HV 24/7 adding water and using as a spritz for my natural hair.
Wishing you guys a very merry xmas and a happy new year!

After washing my hair, I realize that the Burnt Sugar Pomade is quick to build-up. I had to shampoo about 3x, and I still felt a slight waxy coating on my hair afterwards. Possibly, I over-used the product? :( I still love what it does for my hair, but I need to cut back on being heavy with it.

I agree, i think one of the main ingredients is some kinda wax, maybe soybean.

Back