Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Hey ladies, everyone is probably knocked out. Still loving my hairveda body oils. I used some tonight and it just soaks in and moisturizes the skin. Will def stock up at the next sale. Its light enough for the summer but moisturizing enough for the winter. I prefer using oil over creams and lotions.

Good Morning, off to work or shall I say be there not doing much. I get 2 hr early release probably will have to take dd to do some shopping for me. Don't know why she waited, I was not trying to be near the stores I'm done shopping.

I'm up and I really like my Hairveda oil too. I only got one--Enchanted Apple I think was the name.

I have the berry, apple and madagascar vanilla:lick: which is my favorite. The bottles say 4oz but they last such a long time. Love them and the buttercream.

Good Morning, off to work or shall I say be there not doing much. I get 2 hr early release probably will have to take dd to do some shopping for me. Don't know why she waited, I was not trying to be near the stores I'm done shopping.

Have a good day at work l.

Hey ladies, everyone is probably knocked out. Still loving my hairveda body oils. I used some tonight and it just soaks in and moisturizes the skin. Will def stock up at the next sale. Its light enough for the summer but moisturizing enough for the winter. I prefer using oil over creams and lotions.

I'm up and I really like my Hairveda oil too. I only got one--Enchanted Apple I think was the name.

:yep: Yeah, I like that body oil. I got the Apple in my grab bag...:lick:. Will surely be getting more!!!

i would just use the kbb by itself for the twists. if you gonna baggie with the qhemet then to me thats just like deep conditioning so i would rinse it out and then use the kbb milk and cream to twist. to me qhemet products are too heavy to use with too many other products.

WoW this post is like right on time!!! I DC'd overnight with the cocotree detangling ghee and my hair feels like heaven, so I didnt want to wash it out LOL ... was thinking of just using a twsitsing creme over it.

random note - Im so glad Im involved in this challenge! Its giving me a chance to really isolate my products to see what does what! Before yall I used to use a different product like every single day! Always something new lol! Now that my focus is on using up stuff I can really see how things work!:grin:

so true, its rare u find a challenge that's this helpful, even at the risk of having the spirit all up in you :drunk:

Morning Ladies....:coffee:

Finished a Mega-Tek this a.m. Waiting on back-up after the order mix-up. Will moisturize later today with Claudie Ends #1.

I just had to open the door to the UPS man with a plastic cap on and dc in my hair :look:. It's alright though me and my UPS man are tight. We were just talking in the elevator other day about me not getting as many packages as I used to.

I just had to open the door to the UPS man with a plastic cap on and dc in my hair :look:. It's alright though me and my UPS man are tight. We were just talking in the elevator other day about me not getting as many packages as I used to.

My UPS guy saw me with big twists drenched in oil yesterday and he said " pampering day?" :lachen:too funny

Che, my new growth without color is soooooo much better than my colored ends. I will never color again. When I start graying, I don't know what I will do, probably rinses.

I am doing aphogee 2 step every 6 weeks and I can tell my strands seem to be thicker and stronger. I don't think I want my hair lightened with henna.

Hoping my BFH Haul comes in today or tomorrow since they'll be closed for about 10 days. I am waiting on that and my Hydratherma Oil.:ohwell:

I think I may be done hauling for 2010.:blush:

btw: Curlmart has 15%: THANKYOU15:rolleyes:

I would love to be able to use one line exclusively (natural products preferable) with products that are designed to work effectively with each other.

Has ANYone achieved this?

My problem is I get bored, I need some variety!

1 product:lachen:Why that defeat our purpose in life:lachen:

Che, my new growth without color is soooooo much better than my colored ends. I will never color again. When I start graying, I don't know what I will do, probably rinses.

I am doing aphogee 2 step every 6 weeks and I can tell my strands seem to be thicker and stronger. I don't think I want my hair lightened with henna.

Mkd and Che you'll color trust the gray temple girl! My Mom refuse to go gray at 68 so heck no I'll be dying forever. The rinse don't so nothing but rinse out and if your hair grows which everyone does it useless.

I forgot I did oil treatment last week, tried the one Nasq posted with aloevera and wgo. It great especially before a shampoo left my hair soft.

Hey ladies, my ups man and mailman done seen me in my gown, ashy legs and all lmao. I found the elasta qp cream shampoo, walgreens was out so i went to the bss. All they had were the 32oz new olive oil formula but its still sulfate free and cheap so i got it. I went to the dollar store and got my suave 18 small bottles. And as some of you know the spirit got a hold of me and i ordered from kbn in the dead of night. The conditioner, oil and hair wash. I would say im done but every time i do, there i go again so i will just say im done for now.

1 product:lachen:Why that defeat our purpose in life:lachen:

I keep trying to cut down the number of vendors I use and I keep getting a headache. I need to stop because it is too much pressure. I'm too spoiled for all of that. It's fun to pick and try new stuff. I get bored easily that's the problem. My saving grace for Charz challenge is my stash is huge and full of variety. Yeah, I may take advantage of the Curlmart sale bc I can get a few vendors from the same site.

Hey ladies, my ups man and mailman done seen me in my gown, ashy legs and all lmao. I found the elasta qp cream shampoo, walgreens was out so i went to the bss. All they had were the 32oz new olive oil formula but its still sulfate free and cheap so i got it. I went to the dollar store and got my suave 18 small bottles. And as some of you know the spirit got a hold of me and i ordered from kbn in the dead of night. The conditioner, oil and hair wash. I would say im done but every time i do, there i go again so i will just say im done for now.

@1st Bolded...........:lachen: Don't Start this Early :lol: :lol: :lol:
@Bolded's...............That's how the Spirit of Fab is :nono:

Girl....it creeps up all in your fangers and have you pushing keys:lol:

I finished a Mozeke Carrot Protein Mask. I think I have at least two more jars.
This is my all time favorite protein treatment. I'm hoping mine does not go rancid.
Morning Ladies....:coffee:

Finished a Mega-Tek this a.m. Waiting on back-up after the order mix-up. Will moisturize later today with Claudie Ends #1.

T- Do you get results from Mega-Tek? I just purchased some this month. I mixed it with Njoi CreationS Coconut Hibiscus Cream and use it as a scalp elixir.

Hoping my BFH Haul comes in today or tomorrow since they'll be closed for about 10 days. I am waiting on that and my Hydratherma Oil.:ohwell:

I think I may be done hauling for 2010.:blush:

btw: Curlmart has 15%: THANKYOU15:rolleyes:

I'm trying not to purchase anything else from BFH...
I want some Elucence from CurlMart. What to do? What to do? :drunk:

Oh shoot I forgot about Koils by Nature and I believe she is in Maryland. I may not order anything from anybody because I keep finding that I'm going to the sites but not buying we shall see. I don't think I'm totally cured but maybe going through a phase.Who knows...

Bronzie: Yeah, MT is great for me.:grin: The bottle usually lasts me a year.

I do about 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off (rotating with something else).

Yes, it definitely works. I have to balance it out though. I usually use it straight -- about a finger tip on the scalp.

I recently mixed up a little with some JBCO & M/N *homemade G.A.*

re: BFH I ordered that Cherry Bark & Banana Leave-In last nigh).

Not sure when I'll get it tho'. Prolly after the 1st of the year.:ohwell:

@1st Bolded...........:lachen: Don't Start this Early :lol: :lol: :lol:
@Bolded's...............That's how the Spirit of Fab is :nono:

Girl....it creeps up all in your fangers and have you pushing keys:lol:

Girl if i was a single woman i would have had that mailman climbing up the walls like the exorcist:blondboob, you heard me *cackles*.

That spirit is something else, i was minding my business and decided to look at the site, next thing i know everything when blank and i was pushing pay now:lol:.

Oh shoot I forgot about Koils by Nature and I believe she is in Maryland. I may not order anything from anybody because I keep finding that I'm going to the sites but not buying we shall see. I don't think I'm totally cured but maybe going through a phase.Who knows...

Shay if you decided to buy from kbn try her hair and body butter if you haven't. It reminds me of the old sunshine that i fell in love with. A 4oz will last a long time because she fills it to the brim. I have mango and heavenly bliss.

Girl if i was a single woman i would have had that mailman climbing up the walls like the exorcist:blondboob, you heard me *cackles*.

That spirit is something else, i was minding my business and decided to look at the site, next thing i know everything when blank and i was pushing pay now:lol:.

You're Exactly Right about that Spirit.:rolleyes:

You start off innocently looking at a Site ....then all of a sudden you're having an out of body experience :meditate:via PAYPAL:lol:

Re: UPS Man :sandm:

Back