Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

i would just use the kbb by itself for the twists. if you gonna baggie with the qhemet then to me thats just like deep conditioning so i would rinse it out and then use the kbb milk and cream to twist. to me qhemet products are too heavy to use with too many other products.

Thank u! Im twisting my hair now and gettin all kindsa grease on this mouse lol...Im washing my hair tomoro night so I will try the OHHB by itself with nothing else. do u think the kbb milk and cream are ok to use together?

random note - Im so glad Im involved in this challenge! Its giving me a chance to really isolate my products to see what does what! Before yall I used to use a different product like every single day! Always something new lol! Now that my focus is on using up stuff I can really see how things work!:grin:

random note - Im so glad Im involved in this challenge! Its giving me a chance to really isolate my products to see what does what! Before yall I used to use a different product like every single day! Always something new lol! Now that my focus is on using up stuff I can really see how things work!:grin:

Sure....:look:

This is a Great Challenge!:grin:

And We are Sooooooo Helpful:lol::lol::lol:

Thank u! Im twisting my hair now and gettin all kindsa grease on this mouse lol...Im washing my hair tomoro night so I will try the OHHB by itself with nothing else. do u think the kbb milk and cream are ok to use together?

yea you can use the milk and cream together. do you twist wet or dry? because what i do is put my leave in(milk) in on wet hair, and then dry my hair in a towel for like ten minutes. then i go back and twist with the cream.

You still should do a little research:look:.................:lol:

Researching normally leads to handing over $$. The spirit takes over me, I get the shakes and money just falls out. I start speaking in tongues and stuff. :look: I figure it is better if i dont know about it. My stash is already bigger than it needs to be.:lachen::lachen:

Researching normally leads to handing over $$. The spirit takes over me, I get the shakes and money just falls out. I start speaking in tongues and stuff. :look: I figure it is better if i dont know about it. My stash is already bigger than it needs to be.:lachen::lachen:

Girl...Who You Tellin'???? I Know All Them Symptoms:lol::lol::lol:

ok since indigo fades i wont be using it. ill just wait until all this color grows out. and im going to try and tweek my henna recipe so my hair will be brown instead of red.

yea you can use the milk and cream together. do you twist wet or dry? because what i do is put my leave in(milk) in on wet hair, and then dry my hair in a towel for like ten minutes. then i go back and twist with the cream.

I normally twist on damp/wet hair...great idea with the towel, I will try it!

Have u tried adding amla to ur henna treatments? Thats SUPPOSED to produce darker results...Im going to do another AMLA rinse this weekend since my hair is getting a funky off black color...ughh! I thought I had natural jet black hair as a child but as an adult its kind of a funky sandy dull color.

che, i feel you on the color. I despise this color in my hair. SO OVER IT!
:yep:i wish i never did it. and the new growth is so much shinier than the colored hair.
and you know what else ive noticed? the day i did the big chop i had the stylist color my hair brown. then a few weeks later i colored my hair with box color and have collored my hair every few month since then so i have no idea what all my hair would look like my own color. it never dawned on me that the minute i bc'd i colored:nono: i cant wait to get rid of this color.

:yep:i wish i never did it. and the new growth is so much shinier than the colored hair.
and you know what else ive noticed? the day i did the big chop i had the stylist color my hair brown. then a few weeks later i colored my hair with box color and have collored my hair every few month since then so i have no idea what all my hair would look like my own color. it never dawned on me that the minute i bc'd i colored:nono: i cant wait to get rid of this color.

+1!!! I am so over my frickin color...I can't stand red hair on me I'm like a black ginger...my auburn/brown natural color is so much prettier...I need to get rid of this henna and never do it again!

i fell ya elle. i like henna though. i just like the conditioning and shine it gives. so i dont know what to do.

i fell ya elle. i like henna though. i just like the conditioning and shine it gives. so i dont know what to do.

Me too but I feel like the Curl Junkie Repair Me just gave me similar results I get with henna (easier detangling, decreased frizz) in ten minutes...before I wasn't doing protein treatments b/c I thought they would be too strong for me, so I was doing henna instead as my "mimic" protein treatment. I think both at the same time would be too much for me though.

my hair needs a treatment but i dont have time until sunday so tonight i will put vatika frosting all over my scalp and then slather my hair in evoo put on my satin cap and call it a night.

Me too but I feel like the Curl Junkie Repair Me just gave me similar results I get with henna (easier detangling, decreased frizz) in ten minutes...before I wasn't doing protein treatments b/c I thought they would be too strong for me, so I was doing henna instead as my "mimic" protein treatment. I think both at the same time would be too much for me though.
oh you already used the repair me?
i might just stick with protein since my hair loves it so much. i want this color to wear off.

oh you already used the repair me?
i might just stick with protein since my hair loves it so much. i want this color to wear off.

HAHA you know I can't wait...I worked out so I used it after that...boy, was my hair soft. I just left in some conditioner and went on my merry way. I had no idea protein could make your hair that soft!

yea protein makes my hair strong but soft. im really care free with my hair right now so sometimes i do a protein treatment and then dont use any leave in or anything and just go. i love it.

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:#uglycries.

JUST SAYIN. lol...especially since my hair is so curly, I look like Carrot Top.

yea protein makes my hair strong but soft. im really care free with my hair right now so sometimes i do a protein treatment and then dont use any leave in or anything and just go. i love it.

How often do you do them? Yea I have used some protein before and it just made my hair icky so I was very reluctant, but then I realized that the formulation probably wasn't good. I was thinking of doing this one once a month.

JUST SAYIN. lol...especially since my hair is so curly, I look like Carrot Top.

How often do you do them? Yea I have used some protein before and it just made my hair icky so I was very reluctant, but then I realized that the formulation probably wasn't good. I was thinking of doing this one once a month.
my hair loves protein so i can do it as often as 3 times a week if i want lol. if i co wash everyday then i need to do a light protein like giovanni reconstructor, curl junkie strengthening conditioner or AO GPB like 2x a week. but a hard core protein like aphogee 2 step i do once a month. curl junkie repair me was like a light to medium for me.

my hair loves protein so i can do it as often as 3 times a week if i want lol. if i co wash everyday then i need to do a light protein like giovanni reconstructor, curl junkie strengthening conditioner or AO GPB like 2x a week. but a hard core protein like aphogee 2 step i do once a month. curl junkie repair me was like a light to medium for me.

Light to medium?! :lol: It was the strongest one I've ever used...I usually stay faaaar away from protein, especially since I cowash daily. I do love aloe vera though and that's technically a protein, so I usually count that as my protein. I don't like a lot of the Gio condishes and I think it's b/c of the protein in them.

never hear of gio.
i use a lot of aloe vera gel on the front of my hair and i think thats what brought that section back from a bit of damage. i think lol. that section used to be wavy instead of curly and now it almost curls lol.

not that im big on gel but oyin should come out with a styling gel.
curl junkie smoothing gellie is the best ive tried next to aloevera gel.

never hear of gio.
i use a lot of aloe vera gel on the front of my hair and i think thats what brought that section back from a bit of damage. i think lol. that section used to be wavy instead of curly and now it almost curls lol.

not that im big on gel but oyin should come out with a styling gel.
curl junkie smoothing gellie is the best ive tried next to aloevera gel.

Gio=Giovanni (sorry I'm lazy)

The Curl Queen is awesome to me...and I was initially scared of the wheat protein in it. And YESSSS I def think Oyin should come out with a gel!

Hey all, just got up again. Will probably be up all night, i have a lot of running to do in the morning so I will already be up. I like the fleurtzy oil, its really nice on the scalp and good to seal with. It will be a repurchase.

oh giovanni lmao. im slow tonight. lol

speaking of treatments i think for my birthday im going to treat myself to a big 16oz of aveda damage remedy treatment. i miss. it.

i havent used my curl queen in a while. may try it again this saturday since ill be in the house all day.

Gio=Giovanni (sorry I'm lazy)

The Curl Queen is awesome to me...and I was initially scared of the wheat protein in it. And YESSSS I def think Oyin should come out with a gel!

I love Giovanni. That is my staple shampoo and conditioner, its pretty darn perfect for my hair.:lick:

Back