Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

So, T, no hair stuff in January, right? I'm not buying any perfume for 3 months and no body stuff for 2... :look: SO says I need to add shoes and bags in there somewhere. :ohwell:

After christmas I'm hitting oyin for the dew then I'll be done.

Charz I'm praying that God guides the hands of the surgeons and you make a speedy recovery, Blessings.

So, T, no hair stuff in January, right? I'm not buying any perfume for 3 months and no body stuff for 2... :look: SO says I need to add shoes and bags in there somewhere. :ohwell:

Well..... The New Sweepstakes Winner's Grand Prize lasts until January 15th:look::look:

If/When I WIN BIG I want it for February or March:lol: :lol: :blush:

Hay ladies,

first impressions on Qhemets AOHC and BRBC are good, think I prefer the BRBC right now, though I tried on week old hair (from a twist out) and a little rlly goes a long way !!! The scent is very neutral though .... iduuno, thought they wud have had more of a scent.

Im gonna wash tonight (with whatever my sister has) and use the cocotree detangling ghee as an overnight DC.

then in the morning I think Im gonna try out the doo plops under the BRBC and do some chunky twists for a twistout.

I got the full size curling creme gel from darcys :grin:

no BFH :ohwell:

So why was they playing the Jackson 5 Christmas cd at the afterschool program :lachen: ?

Dang I forgot to stop by Sally's to get my Tangle Teaser.

I'm thinking bout the Dew before the end of the year although I was trying to quit Oyin after that funk butter tore up my underarms :nono:.

i agree the dew should get the best of 2010 award. and the funny thing is its been out for what? a month?

smh...yall sure know how to make me feel like i need something!:lol:

@IDT, Im not buying anything else until 2011...I went to 2 MAC counters today and I got some lipglass for me and some more Christmas presents so thats really it for purchases!

Last night I co-washed with HV Moist 24/7 (luv this stuff, have a little left for one more use), I baggyd with Qhemet OHHB (luv this stuff too :lick:) and twisted my hair in large twists with KBB Milk and Cream. My twist out turned out sooo fab and my hair was super soft...this time I used about 4 nickel-sized amounts worth of the OHHB but my hair still turned out sooo greasy today! What do yall think it is? Did I probably use too much hair cream or just too many products in general? What should I do differently? Please help!:blush:

So why was they playing the Jackson 5 Christmas cd at the afterschool program :rotfl:?

Dang I forgot to stop by Sally's to get my Tangle Teaser.

I'm thinking bout the Dew before the end of the year although I was trying to quit Oyin after that funk butter tore up my underarms :nono:.

Shay. You Might Have to Make an Exception this one time and try the DEW!:grin:

You also need to check out: Bear Fruit Hair and As I Am Naturally....:look:

So Is Everyone Done Buying for the Year? (Hair Products)?

I think I may do one or two more BFH Hauls....:look: Maybe closer to December 31st since they will be closed.

2nuiomfjpg-1.gif

Ok seriously..what is in this stuff? Is it that good?

Shay. You Might Have to Make an Exception this one time and try the DEW!:grin:

You also need to check out: Bear Fruit Hair and As I Am Naturally....:look:

I know, I know they haven't done me wrong with any other products. I have been eyeing BFH for awhile and I will be checking out ASIAN tonight :grin:.

@IDT, Im not buying anything else until 2011...I went to 2 MAC counters today and I got some lipglass for me and some more Christmas presents so thats really it for purchases!

Last night I co-washed with HV Moist 24/7 (luv this stuff, have a little left for one more use), I baggyd with Qhemet OHHB (luv this stuff too :lick:) and twisted my hair in large twists with KBB Milk and Cream. My twist out turned out sooo fab and my hair was super soft...this time I used about 4 nickel-sized amounts worth of the OHHB but my hair still turned out sooo greasy today! What do yall think it is? Did I probably use too much hair cream or just too many products in general? What should I do differently? Please help!:blush:

Chile 2011 in 7 - 10 days:lol: Who You Foolin':lol:

I Love it too @2nd Bolded. In Fact, HV Conditioners were suppose to be my Staple Co-Washers. Now...I'm all caught up in BFH.:perplexed

are you saying you baggied with the qhemet and then left it in and applied the kbb over it?
if so then yea thats too many products at one time IMO.

I just received my last order of 2010. It is a little bittersweet. I purchased the Rosemary Mint Purifying Shampoo and Conditioner Duo from Carol's Daughter.

Ughhh! I feel ur pain! My last order came Saturday. When I got home from work Monday I realized that it was the first time in forever that I wasn't expecting a package. I literally sat in my driveway and had a moment! I wanted to cry! Poor me! :blush:

Ughhh! I feel ur pain! My last order came Saturday. When I got home from work Monday I realized that it was the first time in forever that I wasn't expecting a package. I literally sat in my driveway and had a moment! I wanted to cry! Poor me! :blush:

That is the Hard part of being a Junkie.:perplexed

But I'll be glad to not have boxes to tear labels off and discard.:look:

January will be good for me.:yep:

confession time. if i could go back in time i would have NEVER colored my hair. my hair is still healthy, not breaking and retaining but growing out color is just like growing out a darn relaxer. every time i look at my nice roots and then see how the colored hair is frizzy i get upset.

Where are you getting your Henna from Ltown? Did you ever decide on what kind?

I'm telling you, you would love Indigo, if you let it sit on long enough.:lol:

i might try some indigo. i need darker hair im tired of this red. but i dont want black, maybe dark brown.

T, I don't know yet I want red highlight but need indigo for the temples. I've read view on BAQ henna that new to me but I need to move on and get some. I liked Karishman but can't find it since Ayunatural don't sell it.

That is the Hard part of being a Junkie.:perplexed

But I'll be glad to not have boxes to tear labels off and discard.:look:

January will be good for me.:yep:

yea right Ms T! You cant even let the poor BFH folks enjoy their holiday without tryna give em somethin' to do when they come back lol! u said u were just gonna get 8 more hauls from them before they close? :lol:
Im just giving u a hard time! I hope u reach ur 2011 goals!

yes :lol: thats exactly what I did! Would u just use the ohhb by itself or what should I do after I use it?
i would just use the kbb by itself for the twists. if you gonna baggie with the qhemet then to me thats just like deep conditioning so i would rinse it out and then use the kbb milk and cream to twist. to me qhemet products are too heavy to use with too many other products.

yea right Ms T! You cant even let the poor BFH folks enjoy their holiday without tryna give em somethin' to do when they come back lol! u said u were just gonna get 8 more hauls from them before they close? :lol:
Im just giving u a hard time! I hope u reach ur 2011 goals!

I did just place one before they leave for the holidays:lol::lol::lol:

...........:look:

Back