Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

hey all.
im pissed my big dew didnt come today. how long does it take a box to get from the DMV to the DMV???? this is crazy.
anyway last night i cleansed with my black soap bar and i love it. it lathered and foamed and i was in love. left my hair soft to. then i conditioned with curl junkie strengthening conditioner and put my hair in 8 braids. this morning.......ugliest braid out ive ever seen lmao.
so i co washed and detangled with honey hemp, used kbb sweet ambrosia and sunshine to do my half up half down with a hump in the front zing it style lmao. thats a mouth full. my hair is soft but i like the dew better.

Yep! I'm the mixtress. I'm so happy to find some of the raw materials at wholesale prices. I mix things for my mom, DH and me. It's easy to control things in small batches. But no starting a production......DH and Sister-in-law have tried to push me; but no, I'm keeping my day job....LOL!

@*fabulosity* and IDareT'sHair I don't do potluck or eat other's food at work either. People have too many dogs and cats that roam in the kitchen. Yuuckkk!! I'm conveniently at a meeting or field-appt. when they have these functions, too!

Me either to bold! Co-worker has 7 cats always bring stuff to eat and putting her hands in everything. I brought some mix nuts to work she open it and dig out what she wants:nono: NASTY!

Omg nothing is worse than our little ole *** computer tech guy. He is just like a real life "my germs" dude from scary movie 2!! He will feel up everything and *** up the meal in a minute! Food just sits there until someone finally throws it out after he is through taking what he wants. EVERYONE knows not to eat after him! The last straw was when someone caught him eating straight out of a crock pot of chili with the food falling off his lips and back into the pot!! Isn't that disgusting?? He acted like it was perfectly normal after they called him on it. I haven't eaten **** from here since that's not pre packaged. I am paranoid that he has gotten to the food when no one was looking. *shudders*

hey all.
im pissed my big dew didnt come today. how long does it take a box to get from the DMV to the DMV???? this is crazy.
anyway last night i cleansed with my black soap bar and i love it. it lathered and foamed and i was in love. left my hair soft to. then i conditioned with curl junkie strengthening conditioner and put my hair in 8 braids. this morning.......ugliest braid out ive ever seen lmao.
so i co washed and detangled with honey hemp, used kbb sweet ambrosia and sunshine to do my half up half down with a hump in the front zing it style lmao. thats a mouth full. my hair is soft but i like the dew better.

Che, did you get that e-mail from KBB about that 1 hour $8.00 Conditioner Sale?:look:

I am still MAD at myself for falling for that one.:rolleyes: Before I could type in my Payment info, the price reverted back.

That was FOUL:nono:

*i just unsubscribed from their mailing list*:rolleyes:

2011 is a New Year. I will not be punk'ed.:lol:

Che, did you get that e-mail from KBB about that 1 hour $8.00 Conditioner Sale?:look:

I am still MAD at myself for falling for that one.:rolleyes: Before I could type in my Payment info, the price reverted back.

That was FOUL:nono:

*i just unsubscribed from their mailing list*:rolleyes:

2011 is a New Year. I will not be punk'ed.:lol:
yea i got the email. dont know what time it came but i didnt see it until 12:50. but i wasnt going to order anything anyway. every time i give her another chance she fudge up so im through with her.

I feel like buying something. I won't tho'. I didn't even need that stuff from KBB, but 8 bucks was quite appealing.:blush:

After I got the shipping charges, I might of backed that Cart out anyway.:rolleyes:

I still have that outstanding order from BFH (so I guess I will wait on that).:ohwell: And my Oil from Hydratherma.

Maybe The Spirit of Fab will pass me once again, and I will escape w/o buying any products.:lol:

Saturday was my last purchase. And that's pretty good for me.:look:

Instead of using kbn butter to seal my hair i used fleurtzy, hair oil. It feels really nice on my scalp and its kind of slippy. I like it and im glad that i gave the products a chance. And as always love the dew, its the perfect leave in.

Instead of using kbn butter to seal my hair i used fleurtzy, hair oil. It feels really nice on my scalp and its kind of slippy. I like it and im glad that i gave the products a chance. And as always love the dew, its the perfect leave in.

That Dew Got Ya'll Strung OUT!:blush:

:nono::nono:Got Che writing Love Songz about Big Daddy-Doo.:lol:

Accusing Folx of tryna' break them up....:look: :lachen:

And im done with buying different single oils. I really liked mixed oils better.

Me too. For the most part. After I use these oils up in HOTS this Winter.

I will prolly stick with Cocosta, Avsoya, Hydratherma & that Keratin Oil for my Relaxers.

I definitely won't have a Large Stash of Oils.:nono:

Me too. For the most part. After I use these oils up in HOTS this Winter.

I will prolly stick with Cocosta, Avsoya, Hydratherma & that Keratin Oil for my Relaxers.

I definitely won't have a Large Stash of Oils.:nono:

And im done with buying different single oils. I really liked mixed oils better.

I have tons of oils trying out the ceramides rave and I like it but it adds to my pj and storage and oils last a long time. I won't buy separate oils either but I did get mine pretty cheap at TJ max. I mix mine with some herbal skin tea and nettles. T rave about it! thanks

I have tons of oils trying out the ceramides rave and I like it but it adds to my pj and storage and oils last a long time. I won't buy separate oils either but I did get mine pretty cheap at TJ max. I mix mine with some herbal skin tea and nettles. T rave about it! thanks

Yeah Ltown that special blend of ceramides oil you sent = :lick:

Also, that Tea Spritz is da' bombdiggity.:lol: I love that stuff.

I just received my last order of 2010. It is a little bittersweet. I purchased the Rosemary Mint Purifying Shampoo and Conditioner Duo from Carol's Daughter.

I have three goals in 2011:
1. I am going to work on using up all my 2010 purchases and start loving my hair...without extensions, weaves, or wigs.

2. I am also going to start WW and go to the gym 5 days per week in 2011. I am committing to a healthy lifestyle for the full year.

3. Do not live in excess, be debt-free and save a mere $5000.

That is it!

Off to Atlanta to visit my family...

I just received my last order of 2010. It is a little bittersweet. I purchased the Rosemary Mint Purifying Shampoo and Conditioner Duo from Carol's Daughter.

I have three goals in 2011:
1. I am going to work on using up all my 2010 purchases and start loving my hair...without extensions, weaves, or wigs.

2. I am also going to start WW and go to the gym 5 days per week in 2011. I am committing to a healthy lifestyle for the full year.

3. Do not live in excess, be debt-free and save a mere $5000.

That is it!

Off to Atlanta to visit my family...

Nice Goals Bronze.:grin:

Have a good trip.

I was browsing around the Oyin Site and noticed they're closed until the 26th. Also BFH is Closed from the 24th -Jan 2nd:blush:......although you can still place orders.

I hope I get my BFH this week. I should write them.:look:

i love the repair me. glad i can get it locally. i will repurchase that but not the strengthening conditioner. the conditioner goes too fast. i have a little bit left that might not even be good for 1 full use and i only used it twice.

i love the repair me. glad i can get it locally. i will repurchase that but not the strengthening conditioner. the conditioner goes too fast. i have a little bit left that might not even be good for 1 full use and i only used it twice.

Where do you get Curl Junkie from in the DMV? I'm going back on Sunday.

So Is Everyone Done Buying for the Year? (Hair Products)?

I think I may do one or two more BFH Hauls....:look: Maybe closer to December 31st since they will be closed.

Back