Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Girl take advantage...

Umm you be mixing up some stuff.. when you start your product line remember who your friends are... :look:

I really like the BFH and ASIAN. Happy with those purchases.. check them out too.
Yep! I'm the mixtress. I'm so happy to find some of the raw materials at wholesale prices. I mix things for my mom, DH and me. It's easy to control things in small batches. But no starting a production......DH and Sister-in-law have tried to push me; but no, I'm keeping my day job....LOL!

@*fabulosity* and IDareT'sHair I don't do potluck or eat other's food at work either. People have too many dogs and cats that roam in the kitchen. Yuuckkk!! I'm conveniently at a meeting or field-appt. when they have these functions, too!

@CHARZ What did you decide to use to fade the scars or hyperpigmentation? I saw a couple of threads about the benefits of using lemon juice or tumeric paste if you wanted a natural solution.

Good luck on your surgery. And a speedy recovery!

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/natural-living/510446-turmeric-chlorella-hyperpigmentation-help.html#post12289910

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/makeup-skin-care-nail-fanatics/433756-how-has-lemon-juice-helped-you-dark-spots.html

@CHARZ What did you decide to use to fade the scars or hyperpigmentation? I saw a couple of threads about the benefits of using lemon juice or tumeric paste if you wanted a natural solution.

Good luck on your surgery. And a speedy recovery!

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/natural-living/510446-turmeric-chlorella-hyperpigmentation-help.html#post12289910

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/makeup-skin-care-nail-fanatics/433756-how-has-lemon-juice-helped-you-dark-spots.html

I am gonna use vitamin E oil. my mother has a ton. Thanks!

Charz.. speedy recovery dear... ! It's tomorrow.. ???? or today?

Thanks its gonna be tomorrow at 9

Yeah...its nearly noon and my hair is still not done. I have to been to work at 7 and still need sleep.

I'm making some braised short ribs and it took a lot longer to get it in the oven.

Guess I'll be rocking a bun this week.

I saw on the weather channel its supposed to snow all weekend. Glad I'm off and won't have to drive in it.

Yeah...its nearly noon and my hair is still not done. I have to been to work at 7 and still need sleep.

I'm making some braised short ribs and it took a lot longer to get it in the oven.

Guess I'll be rocking a bun this week.

I saw on the weather channel its supposed to snow all weekend. Glad I'm off and won't have to drive in it.

Get some rest vonnie. Its supposed to snow tomorrow and friday here. Like you, i am so glad i don't have to go out.

I asked Pompous Blue to Start the Hits Or Misses.....because Folx was asking what happened to it?:perplexed

And Halee_J to start the 2011 DC Challenge because she posts in it regularly and kept it bumped.:look:

Wasn't sure when You'd be back from Hiatus.:lol:

Thanks, T :grin:. See that's what I'm talking about. I don't want to be tied down to nothing. Shoot I'm only gonna participate in this thread and Charz' challenge. I finished some Henna conditioner that I forgot the name of this morning.

So was anybody able to take advantage of the 50% off KBB "Complete Conditioner" for $8.00? 12 Noon until 1 p.m. EST?:look:

I Can't believe how fast that price flipped!:blush: I had: White Tea, Coco Lime & Luscious Pear.

*ROLLS EYES HARD*:rolleyes:

Girl...I get the e-mail at 11:10 EST for 50% off on the COMPLETE CONDITIONER $16.00 which woulda' made it $8.00.

From 12:00 Noon EST until 1:00 :sad:

How Dirty.:nono:

The price flipped back at exactly 1:00 p.m. before I could 'fully' checkout:nono:

Girl...I get the e-mail at 11:10 EST for 50% off on the COMPLETE CONDITIONER $16.00 which woulda' made it $8.00.

The price flipped back at exactly 1:00 p.m. before I could 'fully' checkout:nono:

Oh ok, sorry that happened t, i unsubscribed from there a long time ago.

Hey ladies just received my HV order.
I got a $20 grab bag and one cocasta oil.
In the grab bag I got the acai phyto, moist condition pro ,avosoya and whipped jelly.

See I don't even know why I'm at work today. I ain't doing nothing. I will leave in a little bit to go observe at an afterschool progam thank goodness bc I'm bout to go crazy. I have plenty to do but I'm in holiday mode already :look:.

^^^ um Charz what does that mean?

I hate to sound like a commercial for ASIAN .. but gotjamn... I think I love this stuff. I just used about a dime size of the cleansing pudding... lathered up BEAUTIFULLLY!!!! I mean seriously I was in there impressed.... smells delish... and didn't strip at all.

Imma try it a few more times before I put it on staple level... but that's some nice stuff.. so that's 3 for 3.. I still need to try the coconut cowash.. and I'll try to do that tomorrow.. but if it's anything like my puddn experience that will be 42 well spent!!!

BFH users.. I really think this conditioner may be lightening my hair.. which is okay.. I just want to know.. because my hair color looks different... and the only different thing I added was the 2 BFH DC's....

I just did a messy curly bun and moisturized and sealed with the safflower oil (AMERICKA... I like it!!!).. because I know this weekend I'm gonna want to whip my hurr.. and I will be flat ironing it. So I need to give it some rest now.. while I can.

And the other thing.. the TT.. I'm sorry but I see myself being a thick haired beauty with continued use of this thing... I'm glad I made the leap.

I got that email on my bb heck who can shop from that time if they are working. I got in my car at 1230 I don't use her but it's the principle if we would have gotten it yesterday we could of let people know.

Yep! I'm the mixtress. I'm so happy to find some of the raw materials at wholesale prices. I mix things for my mom, DH and me. It's easy to control things in small batches. But no starting a production......DH and Sister-in-law have tried to push me; but no, I'm keeping my day job....LOL!

@*fabulosity* and IDareT'sHair I don't do potluck or eat other's food at work either. People have too many dogs and cats that roam in the kitchen. Yuuckkk!! I'm conveniently at a meeting or field-appt. when they have these functions, too!

Me either to bold! Co-worker has 7 cats always bring stuff to eat and putting her hands in everything. I brought some mix nuts to work she open it and dig out what she wants:nono: NASTY!

I thought my back-up of Mega-Tek had arrived today, but when I opened it....It was some other Horse Crap!:blush: :lol:

I just phoned them. They are going to send out the MT right away and a Pre-Print Return Label for the other stuff they sent by accident.:ohwell:

Just rubbed on some MT tho'.:perplexed

No BFH today? Okay......Still waiting on that.:rolleyes:

Oh Yeah....I thought about trying the TT yesterday when I did my hair, but reached for the Jilbere instead.:ohwell:

I will get to the TT soon tho'.:look:

MAN....I can't believe they messed up my Mega-Tek order.:nono:

I've never ordered from this company before. :perplexed

I'll be calling them 1st of next week, if I don't get it.:rolleyes:

Back