Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2009 pt.2

i want to try the peach kernal hair lotion from darcys but i dont think i will get it. i havent even finished her daily leave in which i do like.

Che, You are Doing SO GOOD!:kiss:

Just Keep Using Up Your Stuff. After you finish the Daily Leave-In, then you can decide to repurchase or Try the Peach Kernel Hair Lotion.

I can't Even Imagine The "Old Che:look:" saying this!:lachen:

So What are your plans for tomorrow's hair day? What are you planning to use?:look:

Um tommorrow, ok its wendsday tommorrow im losing track of days.:look: Deep conditioning with califa conditioner and jbco. I mixed it in a seperate bottle. Moisturizing with tw mix and sealing with homemade butter.

I do too. I plan to switch over to using it once I'm done with this Giovanni Direct but gotta try my Qhemet's BRBC first. The brbc and alba seem thicker so great for this time of year.

My Jessicurl gallon just shipped :rolleyes: after ordering it on 11/18.

Girl im sorry, if i would have known it would have taken that long, i would have told you. It might be because of the sale.

Che, You are Doing SO GOOD!:kiss:

Just Keep Using Up Your Stuff. After you finish the Daily Leave-In, then you can decide to repurchase or Try the Peach Kernel Hair Lotion.

I can't Even Imagine The "Old Che:look:" saying this!:lachen:
hahahaha i know right. last night she was coming back though. i kept saying "shoot if i wanna buy myself something then why not? shoot imma get whatever i want when i want" and then i was like :perplexed:nono:

hahahaha i know right. last night she was coming back though. i kept saying "shoot if i wanna buy myself something then why not? shoot imma get whatever i want when i want" and then i was like :perplexed:nono:

I was Just Thinking about how you "Resisted" Buying that WEN Stuff that you wanted. You were so close to breaking down and getting it, but You Didn't.:grin:

How how "Well" You did on BF.:look: You didn't break down and buy alot of "stuff" just to be buying it.:dizzy:

You Knew what Worked for Your Hair and What Didn't and You Made Your Purchasing Decisions Based On That. You Just Didn't Jump Out there and Go Crazy!:freakout:

You Made Good Decisions for Your Hair.:yep:

You are Really, Really, Really Doing Great in this Challenge.:fairy2:

Girl im sorry, if i would have known it would have taken that long, i would have told you. It might be because of the sale.

I think it was a combination of the sale and the holidays. For the gallon it states allow for 10 business days which for them are M-F. So when calculating that they weren't too far off with the shipping.

I put my AOGPB in a jar last night. This will make life so much easier :yep:.

I think it was a combination of the sale and the holidays. For the gallon it states allow for 10 business days which for them are M-F. So when calculating that they weren't too far off with the shipping.

Ok, putting in a jar is so much better than cracking your wrists trying to get it out of the bottle.:lachen: One day someone is going to sue ol aubrey.:look:

I am going to too.:look: And Cut the Bottle Open.:look: Because of the Consistency.

When I cut those Tubes of Redken Open but put it in a Jar, I was amazed at how much Product was around the Cap Area (Alot actually).

Ok, putting in a jar is so much better than cracking your wrists trying to get it out of the bottle.:lachen: One day someone is going to sue ol aubrey.:look:

:lachen::lachen:Ain't that the Truth!:rolleyes: I kept filling the bottle with a little water of the HSR and swishing it around, and I was able to get a good portion of it completely out. But Jars would be so much more convenient for Ol' Aubrey.:rolleyes:

:lachen::lachen:Ain't that the Truth!:rolleyes: I kept filling the bottle with a little water of the HSR and swishing it around, and I was able to get a good portion of it completely out. But Jars would be so much more convenient for Ol' Aubrey.:rolleyes:

Yes they would and he better pay me when he comes out with them, i sent him an email.:yep:

oh i hate their bottles. well the deeper moisture comes out just fine but that dang nutra fix(ya know, the love of my life) is a beast trying to get out of the bottle.

My Nutra-Fix is in A Tube?:look: :yep:

My Deeper Moisture (Smooth As Silk) is in the Rectangluar Bottle:perplexed

Well, Ya'll BF Came and Went. It was Fun. Thrilling. Exciting. Exhilirating. All of That.:grin:

We had a Good time. Now it's time to Move On.:rolleyes: We can't 'stay' there. i.e. buying, buying, buying.

Now I am 'content' and ready to settle down and use not only those items (however alot of them were for 'others':look:) but all the Stuff in Stashville.

I have all the DC's, All the Reconstructors, All the Butters, All the Leave-Ins, I need. Now it's time to Switch Gears and Start focusing on using up stuff and evaluating those items and see where I end up this Spring (Lord willing):yep:.

It was a Good Haul for All of Us. Now it's time to Refocus and KIM.:look:

Wow, some people are going really hard on Hairveda. I want my stuff too but I knew it was going to take a long time for my order to come.

Wow, some people are going really hard on Hairveda. I want my stuff too but I knew it was going to take a long time for my order to come.

Some of us have stressed, research your vendors before you buy, people just hop on wagons and raves and then are disapointed. People don't want to listen and that's fine but nevermind it ain't my money.:look:

Last edited:
I picked ylang ylang and honey almond for when i do my order. I wanted an 8oz of regular shea but i didn't see it on the site. So now when i go to order ill get what i wrote down and won't be all over, there are alot of scents to choose from.

8 oz = 1/2 pound. :yep:

ETA: And if my working there was a secret, it ain't no more! (no, I don't really work there... but if she's reading this... hookmeup!) :look:

Last edited:
My Nutra-Fix is in A Tube?:look: :yep:

My Deeper Moisture (Smooth As Silk) is in the Rectangluar Bottle:perplexed
yea i think they changed it or something. my last one was in a bottle but this one is in a tube. but it seems like you get less product in a tube. could just be me....

Some of us have stressed, reseach your vendors before you buy, people just hop on wagons and raves and then are disapointed. People don't want to listen and that's fine but nevermind it ain't my money.:look:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:......:giggle: :lol:
I.CAN'T.BREATHE.

I posted this in ot but im taking pictures of this blizzard and this is out front.

colochas09031.jpg

I will take another picture in the day of the same spot and then on thursday morning.

eta- i know this is not about hair but i had no one else to show since everyone i know is in it *looks*

See im not as quick as i used to be:lachen:duh 8oz is 1/2 pound. Lhcf has made me a bit slow:spinning:. Thanks
i was on the site like "how much is a pound":lachen:. then i saw the pic of the half pound and was like that looks like a regular jar of products so i want that one lol.

I posted this in ot but im taking pictures of this blizzard and this is out front.

colochas09031.jpg

I will take another picture in the day of the same spot and then on thursday morning.

eta- i know this is not about hair but i had no one else to show since everyone i know is in it *looks*

And these fools here lost their mind over the little bit we had over the weekend :nono:. Times like these I hate being a supervisor.

And these fools here lost their mind over the little bit we had over the weekend :nono:. Times like these I hate being a supervisor.

Girl, i could barley open the front door. They don't want no one on the streets, so if you get stuck you are stuck until the trucks come out on thursday. I know my supervisor said the same thing last year, it wasn't like this last time it was less and me and 2 other people were the only ones who made it in our department. I see alot of buisness cancellations so im hoping people don't have to go out in this.

I wouldn't know what to do in that much snow La. If we get any snow dust, the city shuts down here.

well i hope i dont have to stay at work tonight if the roads are too bad. as i said before im scared to drive this little car on the ice but i dont wanna stay here overnight:nono:

Girl, i could barley open the front door. They don't want no one on the streets, so if you get stuck you are stuck until the trucks come out on thursday. I know my supervisor said the same thing last year, it wasn't like this last time it was less and me and 2 other people were the only ones who made it in our department. I see alot of buisness cancellations so im hoping people don't have to go out in this.
They start putting the inclement weather policy out in like August at my job. It is a bit complicated. I keep it in my planner so I can refer to it.

I wouldn't know what to do in that much snow La. If we get any snow dust, the city shuts down here.

:lachen:

ok i have a question:
its ice storming outside which tells me its freezing lmao. so tonight i want to put my hair back in individual braids so i dont have to worry about it with the weather and all. should i co wash my hair tonight and then braid it up or just braid it up the way it is now? i shampood and conditioned it on saturday so it hasnt been that long.

Back