Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2009 pt.2

i love that masque. its a very good protein that i just love. and i like that its to be used as a pre poo.:lick:

I've had this at least two or three times and have given it away each time.:perplexed

Next Time I pick it up, I will keep it.:look:

Thanks Che for Your Review.:grin:

Girl, i could barley open the front door. They don't want no one on the streets, so if you get stuck you are stuck until the trucks come out on thursday. I know my supervisor said the same thing last year, it wasn't like this last time it was less and me and 2 other people were the only ones who made it in our department. I see alot of buisness cancellations so im hoping people don't have to go out in this.

OT: We had it Yesterday. I was SOOOO Scared driving into work. Trucks were "Fish-tailing" all over the Road and Sipping Out of Control (trying to go too freakin' fast):perplexed.

It's Raining Now, and has been most of the day. But it's suppose to be like 25 degrees overnight.:nono: (So all that Rain, will freeze no doubt).:nono:

ok i have a question:
its ice storming outside which tells me its freezing lmao. so tonight i want to put my hair back in individual braids so i dont have to worry about it with the weather and all. should i co wash my hair tonight and then braid it up or just braid it up the way it is now? i shampood and conditioned it on saturday so it hasnt been that long.

:lachen::lachen:Ok. It is All About Your Hair.:lachen:

Let's see: Put it back in individual braids so you don't have to worry about it with the weather and all. Since You Just Co-Washed it Saturday. Just Braid it up the way it is since it hasn't been that long.

How does that sound?:look:

:lachen::lachen:Ok. It is All About Your Hair.:lachen:

Let's see: Put it back in individual braids so you don't have to worry about it with the weather and all. Since You Just Co-Washed it Saturday. Just Braid it up the way it is since it hasn't been that long.

How does that sound?:look:
lmao that did sound sort of self absorbed :blush:. im sorry lol but yall know thats the first thing we think about is our hair.
that sounds good. thanx T.
now im hearing the temp is supposed to go back up so i guess its not gonna be as bad as they said at first. its still raining or snowing though.:ohwell:

well i hope i dont have to stay at work tonight if the roads are too bad. as i said before im scared to drive this little car on the ice but i dont wanna stay here overnight:nono:

I pray you make it home safely, drive slow.

ok i have a question:
its ice storming outside which tells me its freezing lmao. so tonight i want to put my hair back in individual braids so i dont have to worry about it with the weather and all. should i co wash my hair tonight and then braid it up or just braid it up the way it is now? i shampood and conditioned it on saturday so it hasnt been that long.

I say braid it up the way it is now, wet hair can get you a cold this time of year with your pores open.:yep:

For my own head tonight im going to use tw mix and miapella, My tw mix is almost gone, probably by the end of the week then ill start on a new bottle. This is my staple leave in. I think its been about 2 months and hasn't failed me yet.

La Colocha;9564182[B said:
]I pray you make it home safely, drive slow[/B].
thanx:kiss:. i will drive very slow lol.

I say braid it up the way it is now, wet hair can get you a cold this time of year with your pores open.:yep:

For my own head tonight im going to use tw mix and miapella, My tw mix is almost gone, probably by the end of the week then ill start on a new bottle. This is my staple leave in. I think its been about 2 months and hasn't failed me yet.
im glad the TW is working great for you. i keep forgetting i have it lol.

i havent used afroveda in a long while so i will use the shea amla butter to braid tonight.

That's funny you mentioned the shea amla bc I came in here to say if I had to choose right now bw cocolatte and shea amla it would be cocolatte. It seems I need to be careful with shea amla or I will get flakes and I'm too spoiled to be all careful with stuff :rolleyes:. Besides cocolatte smells :lick: and shea amla smells :perplexed.

I just finished off a bottle of condish!

& as a sidenote: I'm gonna try the oil before my moisturizer trick. I have terribly dry skin - so dry that I've started carrying around a moisturizer with me. So I hope this will help.

I have the urge to buy something but im not going to do it. I can't sleep so ill log off in a few and watch a movie. Im going to fight this temptation:yep:.

That's funny you mentioned the shea amla bc I came in here to say if I had to choose right now bw cocolatte and shea amla it would be cocolatte. It seems I need to be careful with shea amla or I will get flakes and I'm too spoiled to be all careful with stuff :rolleyes:. Besides cocolatte smells :lick: and shea amla smells :perplexed.
Shay, I am glad you posted this. I really like the curly custard and the totally twisted ginger almond butter. I was thinking about trying the other butters as well but I make my own shea mixture and so I don't think it makes sense for me to buy the shea amla but I may have to check out the cocolatte.

My hurr is growin' yall! :grin:

Compare the hair in my sig with the picture I took this morning:
Photoon2009-12-09at1021.jpg

And it even hangs now! Although I usually end up fluffing it upwards with the rest of my fro. :lol:
Photoon2009-12-09at10222.jpg

:grin:

& as a sidenote: I'm gonna try the oil before my moisturizer trick. I have terribly dry skin - so dry that I've started carrying around a moisturizer with me. So I hope this will help.

I did it for the first time this morning. I went with the Sweet Almond Oil. All I had to do was read the back of the bottle :rolleyes:.

Guess what LC? I've found another use for JBCO. Well I heard castor oil was good for this so why not JBCO. It helps with growing in eyebrows and eyelashes. SAA helps with eyelashes too. So here is my plan. Each morning take a q-tip, dip it in JBCO, and use on my eyebrows. I put a couple of drops of SAA in my mascara which I will use each day. At night I will take a q-tip to my lashes with some JBCO. I will let you know how that goes. I can't let my nail place do my brows anymore :nono:. I'm gonna cheat on them. I'm either going to another place I asked someone about or I'm getting threading. I'm pissed every time I look at my brows bc they look crazy.

I did it for the first time this morning. I went with the Sweet Almond Oil. All I had to do was read the back of the bottle :rolleyes:.

Guess what LC? I've found another use for JBCO. Well I heard castor oil was good for this so why not JBCO. It helps with growing in eyebrows and eyelashes. SAA helps with eyelashes too. So here is my plan. Each morning take a q-tip, dip it in JBCO, and use on my eyebrows. I put a couple of drops of SAA in my mascara which I will use each day. At night I will take a q-tip to my lashes with some JBCO. I will let you know how that goes. I can't let my nail place do my brows anymore :nono:. I'm gonna cheat on them. I'm either going to another place I asked someone about or I'm getting threading. I'm pissed every time I look at my brows bc they look crazy.

Get them threading after they grow back in, I will never go back to wax or tweezers.

Last edited:
My hurr is growin' yall! :grin:

Compare the hair in my sig with the picture I took this morning:
Photoon2009-12-09at1021.jpg

And it even hangs now! Although I usually end up fluffing it upwards with the rest of my fro. :lol:
Photoon2009-12-09at10222.jpg

:grin:

Your hair is pretty robo, i looked at some of your pictures, beautiful lady:yep:

Hi ladies!

Nothing to report. I still need to go through my stash. But other than that nothing on this end.

Its good to see you missvee.

LC!!!!! Are you ok over there or are you frozen solid yet?

Im here mama, remeber the pic i showed yall last night, here is of the same place i just took, That little piece of black is my mail box.:nono:

colochas09032.jpg

Last night, I DC on dry hair with AOGPB, then DC with banana brulee. Then I sprayed just a very little bit of TW mist, and brushed afroveda totally twisted ginger almond butter through with my denman and sealed with AOHC and sat under the dryer with loose hair so I wouldn't go to bed with wet hair. My hair feels sooooo good today, like silk. I keep touching it.

I've had this at least two or three times and have given it away each time.:perplexed

Next Time I pick it up, I will keep it.:look:

Thanks Che for Your Review.:grin:

Girl that masque is really good and it stopped my breakage just like that. Here is the link to my review in my fotki http://public.fotki.com/Rosalindb/products/products/bluegreenalgaehairr.html

OT: I heard the funniest thing today. I popped in to say hi to the security guard where I used to work, He told me that the post guy that used to temp there got home one day to find that his drug addict of a neighbour had tried to break in by smashing his window. How did he know it was her?

She had got herself stuck in the window and was still there when he got home – I was crying :lachen::lachen::lachen:

He called the police and they had to free her. The woman said that she had locked herself out and tried to break in and got the wrong flat and the police let her off. He went mad and nearly ended up getting arrested himself

Last edited:
Back