Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2009 pt.2

Girl that masque is really good and it stopped my breakage just like that. Here is the link to my review in my fotki http://public.fotki.com/Rosalindb/products/products/bluegreenalgaehairr.html

OT: I heard the funniest thing today. I popped in to say hi to the security guard where I used to work, He told me that the post guy that used to temp there got home one day to find that his drug addict of a neighbour had tried to break in by smashing his window. How did he know it her?

She had got herself stuck in the window and was still there when he got home – I was crying :lachen::lachen::lachen:

He called the police and they had to free her. The woman said that she had locked herself out and tried to break in and got the wrong flat and the police let her off. He went mad and nearly ended up getting arrested himself

Lmao i would have left her tail stuck up in there for a few days to teach her a lesson, i would have fed her but she would have been hanging out that window.:lachen:

Im going to dc with califa conditoner and jbco. Im really leaning on sticking with some sort of shea product as my main moisturizer, my mix and one company to rotate. I have to pick that company but i have plenty of time to get through these moisturizes and decide. In january i will buy some shea from butters and bars and peaceloveandsunshine to compare.

Shay(i think it was you) i like cocolatte much more than shea amla too. i think its much more moisturizing, even so i find myself using shea amla more than the other lol.

Shay(i think it was you) i like cocolatte much more than shea amla too. i think its much more moisturizing, even so i find myself using shea amla more than the other lol.

Yep it was me. The consistency is quite different also.

Oh yeah I thought I was trying Afroveda's Prana Green Tea for the first time on Monday but I think it was my second time. IDK...:nono:. Anyways I like the thickness, the smell doesn't really bother me and it has slip. Detangling was so easy. Yet another one to add to an already long list of cowash condishes.

Oh yeah I thought I was trying Afroveda's Prana Green Tea for the first time on Monday but I think it was my second time. IDK...:nono:. Anyways I like the thickness, the smell doesn't really bother me and it has slip. Detangling was so easy. Yet another one to add to an already long list of cowash condishes.
yes it is. i think thats why i like it more. i like the oilyness of it.

Thanks for the review. I was curious about trying this one and did not it get BF?:perplexed

However, I will make a Mental Note of This.:yep:

Listen to this Ya'll This is Rich:rolleyes:: You know my Old Beautician?

Anyway, I get a Christmas Card from her today with 'some invitation to be her guest at some kind of luncheon' Uhhh????????:rolleyes:

Are You Freakin' Serious?:rolleyes:

Has she ever really apologized for the Major physical, mental, emotional Damage She Caused Me?

Has she ever Once taken any responsibility or even offered me a DC or anything? In Fact, she was Rude & Nasty about the whole situation.:blush: I cannot believe her.:rolleyes:

I've been away from there a Year this Month Dec 31st! YAY! And started my Journey April of 2009. Between December and April I was too Traumatized by losing my hair to even think about hair and didn't know what to do to 'fix it':rolleyes:

Oh Well, I just needed to Vent. I cannot believe this Lady is still sending me these crazy 'love notes' when she never once admitted her mistake.:rolleyes:

That is crazy to me T. I really like my stylist but I just can't see spending so much time in there when I know I take better care of my own hair. But I am growing out this color that I have worn for like the past 6 or 7 years. At one point, I went to this lady who did such a terrible job dying my hair that it was coming out in the sink. I called her really upset and was like you need to fix this. She told me maybe she could fit me in later that week. Needless to say, I found a new stylist immediately.

mkd i like the cocolatte better than the totally twisted butter. for one the smell is much better and its more moisturizing. most of the time i dont like my products to have hold, which is why TT, hemp seed butter and the whipped gelly are just ok to me.

That is crazy to me T. I really like my stylist but I just can't see spending so much time in there when I know I take better care of my own hair. But I am growing out this color that I have worn for like the past 6 or 7 years. At one point, I went to this lady who did such a terrible job dying my hair that it was coming out in the sink. I called her really upset and was like you need to fix this. She told me maybe she could fit me in later that week. Needless to say, I found a new stylist immediately.

I was going to her Weekly for about 5 Years. Every Thursday at 5:30. Weekly. She was making BANK! She should have known my hair like she knew her own.:look: Or Better than her own. It wasn't like she had that many Weekly Clients on any given day.:nono:

It was Holiday "GREED" and she tripled booked and left me sitting with Relaxer in My Hair as she was working on other Folx and By Mid January, 90% of My Hair was Gone It started falling out immediately.

T that is crazy. maybe she doesnt know how to admit she was wrong. i still wouldnt go though lol.

She doesn't. And that's what's so Sad & Unprofessional about the whole thing. If she woulda' apologized, given me a short cut, Free Weekly DC'ers, I would probably still be there (after all, it's only hair...right?)

But she got Nasty and Indignant and Rude and Belligerant about the whole situation. Well that $1,800 -$2,000 a Year left her Hands Immediately.:rolleyes:

I was going to her Weekly for about 5 Years. Every Thursday at 5:30. Weekly. She was making BANK! She should have known my hair like she knew her own.:look: Or Better than her own. It wasn't like she had that many Weekly Clients on any given day.:nono:

It was Holiday "GREED" and she tripled booked and left me sitting with Relaxer in My Hair as she was working on other Folx and By Mid January, 90% of My Hair was Gone It started falling out immediately.

She doesn't. And that's what's so Sad & Unprofessional about the whole thing. If she woulda' apologized, given me a short cut, Free Weekly DC'ers, I would probably still be there (after all, it's only hair...right?)

But she got Nasty and Indignant and Rude and Belligerant about the whole situation. Well that $1,800 -$2,000 a Year left her Hands Immediately.:rolleyes:
see thats a shame.
you would think she would have felt bad and tried to do something to help you. people just dont care now a days.

Listen to this Ya'll This is Rich:rolleyes:: You know my Old Beautician?

Anyway, I get a Christmas Card from her today with 'some invitation to be her guest at some kind of luncheon' Uhhh????????:rolleyes:

Are You Freakin' Serious?:rolleyes:

Has she ever really apologized for the Major physical, mental, emotional Damage She Caused Me?

Has she ever Once taken any responsibility or even offered me a DC or anything? In Fact, she was Rude & Nasty about the whole situation.:blush: I cannot believe her.:rolleyes:

I've been away from there a Year this Month Dec 31st! YAY! And started my Journey April of 2009. Between December and April I was too Traumatized by losing my hair to even think about hair and didn't know what to do to 'fix it':rolleyes:

Oh Well, I just needed to Vent. I cannot believe this Lady is still sending me these crazy 'love notes' when she never once admitted her mistake.:rolleyes:

Im sorry t, maybe you should write her back and tell her not to contact you anymore. You cut her off and you don't need her invitations. Some people have alot of nerve, she should have offered you free services forever wether you would have accepted or not. If i would have done that to somebody, i would have done everything in my power to make it right, free service, buying the products you need ect.

see thats a shame.
you would think she would have felt bad and tried to do something to help you. people just dont care now a days.

Really, i just don't understand. But i see why now so many women become diy's, i will never let anyone touch my hair but me again.:nono:

Im sorry t, maybe you should write her back and tell her not to contact you anymore. You cut her off and you don't need her invitations. Some people have alot of nerve, she should have offered you free services forever wether you would have accepted or not. If i would have done that to somebody, i would have done everything in my power to make it right, free service, buying the products you need ect.

Girl, she didn't offer me nothing but alot of Lip!:rolleyes: :lachen: :blush: And Attitude.:rolleyes:

All I wanted her to do was: Apologize and say, girl, well, you know I was swamped and keep coming on in and Imma hook you up. Nothing More:look:

I woulda' been mad/upset, but I woulda' known she was going to take responsibility to attempt to fix it.:perplexed

But she couldn't see it in her heart to do that:ohwell:.

She told me to go have my Thyroid Check:nono:

Really, i just don't understand. But i see why now so many women become diy's, i will never let anyone touch my hair but me again.:nono:

IA La:yep:: I'm SO Done With That.:look: That was the Last Stylist Imma let "Totally" Disrespect Me.:ohwell:

And I've been Weekly for Decades in somebody's Chair:nono:.

It's time for me to take Responsibility over my Own Hair Health.:perplexed Admittedly, it "Looks" a Hotmess 3/4ths of the time, but at least it gets TLC and IK everything that's going on with it 24/7 (instead of leaving that to someone else).

i agree. i will never go to a salon again. i dont want any heat on my hair, no one can trim my hair, and i refuse to go to so called "natural" salons and have them charge me an arm and a leg for some twists with my own hair lmao. nosiree.

Girl, she didn't offer me nothing but alot of Lip!:rolleyes: :lachen: :blush: And Attitude.:rolleyes:

All I wanted her to do was: Apologize and say, girl, well, you know I was swamped and keep coming on in and Imma hook you up. Nothing More:look:

I woulda' been mad/upset, but I woulda' known she was going to take responsibility to attempt to fix it.:perplexed

But she couldn't see it in her heart to do that:ohwell:.

She told me to go have my Thyroid Check:nono:
so she basically said it wasnt a result of anything she did?:nono:

so she basically said it wasnt a result of anything she did?:nono:

Exactly.:perplexed She Knows she left that relaxer on too long.:rolleyes: And her face all but admitted it (as well as the other Stylist that worked across from her)

She (the other Girl) kept looking at me (& Her) 'side-eyed' like: :ohwell: :look: :nono:

She had booked too many people at the same time and was trying to work on everybody at the same time.:nono:

Tryna' make that last Little Christmas $ (I hope it was worth it to her:look:).

Because Christmas is only 1 Day A Year:look:. (And she prolly never seen them 'clients again')

That Money was a Sure thang errr week.:rolleyes: And That's why She rears her ugly head every once and a while. Thinking about losing that Bank. And she also 'wrote' in the Card that she was moving to another Salon in January. (Like I care).:rolleyes:

^^^^thats crazy. i dont know what i would have done in your shoes(besides leave her alone). if you are quiet like me sometimes its hard to put people in their place. i think i would have called that number all the salons have where you complain or something.

^^^^thats crazy. i dont know what i would have done in your shoes(besides leave her alone). if you are quiet like me sometimes its hard to put people in their place. i think i would have called that number all the salons have where you complain or something.

And....She keeps sending me these crazy:spinning: "Friendship" Cards.

This one (today) had no return address.:ohwell:

For Some Reason, I keep thinking today is Thursday!:rolleyes: OMG!:wallbash:

It's probably because the last 2 weeks I've done my Hair on Thursday and it looks/feels like it needs to be done.

I am still trying to 'decide' if I want to keep Fridays as my Hair Day or possibly change to Saturday mornings.

Still 'toying' around with this idea.

For Some Reason, I keep thinking today is Thursday!:rolleyes: OMG!:wallbash:

It's probably because the last 2 weeks I've done my Hair on Thursday and it looks/feels like it needs to be done.

I am still trying to 'decide' if I want to keep Fridays as my Hair Day or possibly change to Saturday mornings.

Still 'toying' around with this idea.

Pick what day is best for you. Im going to start doing everything on friday so my weekends will be free.:yep:

Pick what day is best for you. Im going to start doing everything on friday so my weekends will be free.:yep:

I may 'opt' for Saturday mornings. I am just so stinkin' tired on Friday nights I am ready to Collapse.:perplexed

Maybe I'll do a better job, if I do it on Saturday.:look:

Back