Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2009 pt.2

Does avocado butter have a smell? Which do you ladies prefer, the shea or avocado butter?
It has a very faint pleasant smell to me. I usually whip mine together and I like that mix. I am not sure which one I like better used alone. I like the consistency of avocado butter better.

Does avocado butter have a smell? Which do you ladies prefer, the shea or avocado butter?

I love avocado, but im starting to like shea too. Shea is heavier than avocado. And mixed together they are really nice. I had to go out in this storm to get somethings and i put some mix on my lips and they are moist and not dry. Usually my lips would be chapped up and ashy by the time id get home:lachen:. Long story short id get both.

Hey Ladies!!!

I'm at home today:grin:! YAY! So I'm available to chat it up!

I just rubbed on some JBCO Moisturizer and ready to start my day. I finished one Jar and am working on a second one.

Still Debating whether I will attempt this 18 week stretch or cut it off at the 16 week mark. Time will tell.:perplexed

Depending how manageable things i.e. NG stay put.:ohwell:

Hey t , glad you got to stay home today.

http://www.koilsbynature.com/shoppingcart/products/Soothing-Heavenly-Delight-Gel-.html

Now she know she ain't got no business tryna sell a HALF AN OUNCE of product for EIGHT dollars! The ingredients ain't even that special.

:lachen::lachen::lachen:
I saw this on Curly Nikki's blog, that 0.5 ounces wouldn't even be enough for one use for my head :lol:

ETA: That's gotta be a typo because the other gel is $8 for 8 ounces. http://www.koilsbynature.com/shoppingcart/products/Soothing-Peppermint-Gel-.html
Someone should tell her lol.

Got a question. What oils are good for your face? I was reading in one of my mags (I'm so proud of myself I think I'm down to 6 subscriptions now :grin:) that for dry skin it is good to do an oil then a moisturizer. What's funny is I do this for my body :spinning: so it shouldn't be anything new.

Got a question. What oils are good for your face? I was reading in one of my mags (I'm so proud of myself I think I'm down to 6 subscriptions now :grin:) that for dry skin it is good to do an oil then a moisturizer. What's funny is I do this for my body :spinning: so it shouldn't be anything new.

I use grapeseed oil, but I have oily skin. I would use Olive Oil or Vitamin E for dry skin.

I know evening primrose oil is good for the face and sweet almond oil. Ive used the evening primrose oil before and it was nice, i have oily skin, prone to acne especially in my tzone area. My face stayed moisturized but it wasn't greasy. To the bolded ive read that oily skin is really dry skin over producing oils so we need a balance. Hth

im trying to use up what i have and im going to be smarter about my purchases, back in the day i would have hopped on that but not now.:nono:

BRAVO ! BRAVO !:meme:

You have just been awarded the Quote of the Day Award :cup:for This Challenge!:congrats:

This is What This is Suppose to be about Ya'll.:rolleyes:

Not Making 'Random' Miscellaneous Purchases.:nono:

I Have Sensitive & Dry Skin. I only Use Cetaphil Moisturizer.

It works wonders and it is an excellent 'base' for my Make-Up.:yep:

I used the darcy's twisting cream last night and it made my hair really moist, it could have been the other stuff on my hair ive been using since wash day but ill use it again when i wash my hair but so far so good. And also i think it was beetle who said about the aloe, im surprised about that also because aloe usually dries out my hair. Im all set to make it through this winter.:yep:

It seems like we are All Finding Good Stuff that Works for Us.:look:

So, I guess 2009 wasn't a total "Wash:look:" (No Pun intended:grin:).

It seems like we All Are Learning More & More about Our Hair and What it Needs, When It Needs it and We are Working Our Regimens with Good Products.

We All Seem to Be Using Up Stuff and Evaluating Purchases, Re-purchases and Non-Repurchases.:perplexed

Now, We need to concentrate on these next few months and focus on Hair Health and continue to use things up.:yep:

Thanks for your input ladies about the oils for your face. I have grapeseed oil, sweet almond oil, and olive oil. I will do some more research and make a decision. I use the Alba Botanica either Jasmine & Vitamin E moisturizer or Aloe & Green Tea moisturizer. I can't remember which one. Matter of fact I may have one of each so I could try them both out. I use their toner, scrub, and moisturizer. I also use their sunscreen and after sun lotion. I like the products alot. I also like the fact that I see the entire line is at Target and Giant.

Thanks for your input ladies about the oils for your face. I have grapeseed oil, sweet almond oil, and olive oil. I will do some more research and make a decision. I use the Alba Botanica either Jasmine & Vitamin E moisturizer or Aloe & Green Tea moisturizer. I can't remember which one. Matter of fact I may have one of each so I could try them both out. I use their toner, scrub, and moisturizer. I also use their sunscreen and after sun lotion. I like the products alot. I also like the fact that I see the entire line is at Target and Giant.

Im going to have to try that when im done with my jasmines face stuff. I have to cut some of these online purchases down. They have a whole space of shelves loaded with alba stuff right up the street at walgreens. And also the yes to facial line.

hi ladies:hiya2:
my fro is the bom dot com today if i do say so my self lmao. last night i did my braids smaller using CURLS je-les-c and my hair today is big, defined and shiny. i have gotten several compliments on it already:grin:

on another note i am very surprised that my curlmart order just shipped today. they normally get my orders out the day after i order.

I used the darcy's twisting cream last night and it made my hair really moist, it could have been the other stuff on my hair ive been using since wash day but ill use it again when i wash my hair but so far so good. And also i think it was beetle who said about the aloe, im surprised about that also because aloe usually dries out my hair. Im all set to make it through this winter.:yep:

I'm glad to hear it's working for you. I ordered another one and I told her to leave out the essential oils and add watermelon fragrance.:lick:

hi ladies:hiya2:
my fro is the bom dot com today if i do say so my self lmao. last night i did my braids smaller using CURLS je-les-c and my hair today is big, defined and shiny. i have gotten several compliments on it already:grin:

on another note i am very surprised that my curlmart order just shipped today. they normally get my orders out the day after i order.

Gurrrlll! ! ! Your Hair is Always Da' BomDotCom.:lachen: Ain't It?:look:
Errrday.:lachen:

Thanks for the Daily Status Report.:yep:

I'm starting to think more and more about mixing up my own butters. :yep:

I wonder how I can get my shea butter scented. The shea I whipped for my mom only smells slightly of the Cocasta oil and still definitely smells like shea butter. I tried once with a fragrance oil and that worked nicely, I guess...
see i started to get one of the scented shea butters from your job:lachen:but decided to just get the regular one first. if i like it i'll go back and get a sweet smelling one. i love fruity smells lmao.

soeaking f avocado butter i think this weekend i will use it to do my braids(since yall brought it up and all). i do think it has a better texture than shea butter but shea butter is still more moisturizing.

see i started to get one of the scented shea butters from your job:lachen:but decided to just get the regular one first. if i like it i'll go back and get a sweet smelling one. i love fruity smells lmao.

soeaking f avocado butter i think this weekend i will use it to do my braids(since yall brought it up and all). i do think it has a better texture than shea butter but shea butter is still more moisturizing.

Hahaha! :lachen: I'm still trying to decide what scents I want! So far, I have the egyptian musk in my cart.

Hahaha! :lachen: I'm still trying to decide what scents I want! So far, I have the egyptian musk in my cart.

I picked ylang ylang and honey almond for when i do my order. I wanted an 8oz of regular shea but i didn't see it on the site. So now when i go to order ill get what i wrote down and won't be all over, there are alot of scents to choose from.

buttersnbars.com
she their pusha:lachen:
i know she getting paid she just dont want us to know(i'll keep your secret robot)

Oh Okay! I Did Read a Post about BnB:look:!

I didn't know what the Hook-Up was.:spinning:

Maybe cause I ain't buying No' Mo' Buttas Right Now:look:.

Okay. I'm Late.:drunk:

*off to look at site*

psyche!:giggle:

I Absolutely LOVE Their Leave-In:love:!

I'm sure I've prolly said that a Hundred Times.:blush:

I do too. I plan to switch over to using it once I'm done with this Giovanni Direct but gotta try my Qhemet's BRBC first. The brbc and alba seem thicker so great for this time of year.

My Jessicurl gallon just shipped :rolleyes: after ordering it on 11/18.

So What are your plans for tomorrow's hair day? What are you planning to use?:look:

i want to try the peach kernal hair lotion from darcys but i dont think i will get it. i havent even finished her daily leave in which i do like.

Back