*UPDATE* - I Was Right...He's My Boyfriend Now!

NYLegalNewbie

So, for those of you who wondered what happened...it's really going really well. We're officially an "item" so to speak.

It's really crazy how much we like spending time together. I generally place a high value on my alone time (still do), but whenever he wants to hang out, I'm always excited about it. I haven't had that with a guy in a long time.

We've had some pretty intense conversations, but they've been for the best and we're really learning a lot from each other through our discussions.

Here's hoping!!!! :drunk:

Why did I pump my fist into the air when I read the title of this thread? Enjoy it girl!

Awww! Congrats girlie! :woot: I KNEW this one was a keeper by the way you were describing him in your previous thread! :grin:

How long have you two known each other...or been going out??

Awwwwwwww! Congratulations! :grin: That is so awesome. I'm so excited for ya! lol You brought back memories with the "intense conversations"! lol I'm over here cheezin! YAY!

Good for you NYL, I just read your previous story in the other thread and almost passed out. He sounds really sweet, glad you still got your head on LOL, but I hope everything goes well with you two. Now that you started with the updates, you do realize you can't stop now right?!!!!!!!!:look:

Congrats, I was hoping that would work out for you!

ETA: And to think, you met him on a dating website. Those things do work, huh?...

Last edited:
Back