I know He's working it out for my good,but I'm not doing too good right now UPDATE#38

Re: I know He's working it out for my good, but I'm not doing too good right now

I just asked that Lord to be with you and your husband and give you both strength. Life deals some hard blows, but the Lord is there for us through EVERYTHING.

Re: I know He's working it out for my good, but I'm not doing too good right now

I am sorry to hear this. As I was reading your post I could hear in my spirit "ALL THINGS work together for the good of them that love the Lord" We don't always know the whys but God does. HOLD on don't give up nor give in GODs plan for your life will prevail.

I went thru a "HORRIBLE" winter in my life in 2005. I thought I was going to DIE. I mean really die, I thought I was spiritually and mentally dead I just wanted to be dead in the physical. I was just like the trees you see, just looked lifeless but spring came again.

So what I did was put on Marvin Sapp every morning while I was mourning and although sometimes I didn't have the strength to sing along with the music, it strengthen me. At night I would read the word and that is how I got thru my winter. it didn't take long either.

Praying for you.

(((((Supergirl)))))

I just feel that God is going to make your cup overflow - just wait. In the meantime continue to take care of yourself and ask/believe/receive.

Just sent up a prayer for you girl.

To add to the arsenal of inspiring stories. My cousin married at 23 and was so excited to start a family with her husband. They tried and tried and tried to no avail. She just turned thirty and became a first time mother of gorgeous twins two days before Christmas. Despite the heartache, the doubts, the wondering, God was with her through those years, and He is certainly with you as well.

You all have really blessed me with your encouragement, kind words, and even off-the-chain testimonies!

I look forward to the day when I will be updating this thread with a beautiful testimony. :yep:

You and your hubby will both be in my prayers.

Hey Supergirl,

I'm sorry to hear you are going through this. Here's hoping for a successful pregnancy in 2010! You're in my prayers.

Re: I know He's working it out for my good,but I'm not doing too good right now UPDAT

Aww.. you made my morning, SG. You're a living testimony that God keeps His Promise. I'm so happy for you!!!!! :love2:

Re: I know He's working it out for my good,but I'm not doing too good right now UPDAT

I am so happy for you, this makes me want to cry.
:cry4:
I know you and your husband are celebrating, God is so good.
:reddancer:​

Posted in the pregnancy forum too! I am sooo happy for you SG!!:dance7:

Thank you dear sisters!

Today's appointment with the new doc went extremely well. She left me feeling extremely hopeful. She knew what she was doing. She ordered tests right away. I've already been to the lab and had 12 vials of blood drawn! (but I was happy to do it)

The doctor was so kind and reassuring. She even had a few personal words of encouragement to offer. She really blessed me.

And... I won't be out of more than $75 so far for today's visit and blood work.

Stay prayerful and faithful. God has given both proof and pledge as to being fruitful in due time. Turn to Him and ask, believe and receive. The receiving part is obviously the hardest. Wait earnestly, while keeping your spirit still and expectant. Decide that this period will not make you bitter and too sorrowful. Peacefully pray. Honor your part of the covenant. Rejoice in Him for the blessings you do have. This covenant between you and God will be fulfilled. You are and continue to be blessed.

Edited to add: I wrote this post not knowing how old this thread was. So, I'll keep it and hope it helps someone else.

CONGRATS! Supergirl on your beautiful new baby! I am so happy for you.

What an inspirational thread!! I needed the testimonies and words of encouragement in here.

And I'm so happy to see your testimony OP!!!

God is sooooo good.

Our God is amazing!!! God bless you all!!!!

God Bless you and your new baby! God is Amazing....

Blessings to you, your hubby and new baby! God is such a good God, you can't even put it all in words how awesome He is!

Your testimony is beautiful!

This is a beautiful testimony supergirl!! We are rejoicing with you! Praise to to the most high king!

Congratulations Supergirl on your baby!! Such an inspiration to read this thread knowing the outcome. It gives me hope since I'm trying to conceive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Praise God!

"For no word from God will ever fail." Luke 1:37

Thank you for sharing your testimony!

:bighug:SG just came to show you some love and I will be praying for you, hubby and God's little angel.

Last edited:
Back