TWA Support Thread

Hmm I guess I figured this. Right now my hair is healthy but I want to keep it that way so I guess I'll stick with the protein from Komaza. Thanks for all your responses.

I still want to try henna though. I wouldn't mind a little extra bulk added to my strands.

Maybe..2 more inches and my nape stretched will be at NL this is the longest my nape has ever been.
I have really fine soft hair which always broke off due to relaxers and flat ironing.

Part of me is glad my whole head isn't fine, but this course was is really killin me cause of its lack of definition.

Hair is getting longer. Wearing my hair in a flat twists style. Been a while since I have been able to wear one.

Still trucking along with my weave. I randomly flat ironed a piece that escaping from the back. It's like grazing the middle of the neck yay!! From scalp to neck lol.
Need to start taking my hair skin nails vits again....

Still holding it down in my pony tail. Not sure when it will be long enough to bun but I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!

I might try it tomorrow... see if I can fit my hamster tail into a bun lol

Was swatting at my neck last night. Realized my puff is starting to droop! Hang time, y'all!

I know right. twa folk talmbout bunning :nono:

HEY HEY HEY!!!! When y'all adopted me you got stuck with me ok! This is my forever home! When a puppy turns to a dog you dont take it back to the pet store! :lol: I live here! I've pee'd on trees! I'm not leaving!!!

HEY HEY HEY!!!! When y'all adopted me you got stuck with me ok! This is my forever home! When a puppy turns to a dog you dont take it back to the pet store! :lol: I live here! I've pee'd on trees! I'm not leaving!!!

:lachen: :lachen: I'm glad you pee'd on the trees. If you had pee'd on my furniture I would have to leave you out on the highway. :lol:

I had enough hair to do box braids!!! 5 hours and 5 packs later I have myself a new hairstyles for a couple of weeks, plus enough to do edging when I need to.

Going to get a spray bottle tomorrow and some witch hazel and maybe some ACV to do my daily m/s and weekly scalp cleansing.

Hopefully because these are braids and I have way more hair than I though. I can keep these until school starts. I needed a break from that wig lord knows it needed it too. Tryin to decide if I wanna wear it up in a bun for the first week to keep it fresh and the. Alternate up and down for 3 weeks. We will see haha I mess wig my hair too much in braids.

Don't know why I ever stopped using silk elements to DC, my hair loves it.
I might flat iron my weave just to see how it looks.

Curlies! I took one of my braids down to redo it, this is the part that curls the most, at my nape and the back half of my head curls like this.

So exciting.
This is my hair shingled with eco styler. Its so pretty. I pray for the day the rest of my head is like this and not dry and crunchy.

Attachments

• IMG_0722.jpg
    IMG_0722.jpg
    565.6 KB · Views: 86
So I went out to the club tonight which I havent done in forever and a day and I decided to just wear my hair in a wng instead of a phony pony. Some of the old crew had some jokes (someone sang the WHOLE soul glo song to me lmfao) but all in all it was a great hair day and it felt great wearing my hair out. I felt like me again! I really wish it wasnt so dark so you guys could actually see my hair in the pix (black hair+black background= sucky hair pix lol) so that I could post them. But really most of the pix are just me being drunk anyway and harassing strangers lmfao

It's my 1 year bc anniversary this weekend. I colored my hair last night with the Shea Moisture Medium Brown. It came out nicely. I think the Naturtint works better on my hair though. But I did at least get to try the Restorative conditioner which my hair ilkes. So I will pick up a bottle of that when my stash gets smaller.

Doing a rollerset for a wedding. I hope it comes out nice. :pray: I will try to take pictures before the style gets to old. Then it is going back into twists.

faithVA pic or it didn't happen :look:

OAN:

I had a good hair day. As much as I hate to admit I have to do my hair in sections for optimum results:

- cowashed with SM curl shine con
- applied KCKT to soaking wet hair while in shower as leave in
- moisturized with Oyin Hair Dew
- sealed with castor oil (focused on ends)

image-58824491.jpg

I looked like one of those dogs with the dreads....in a cute way :lol:

^^I will have to post pics tomorrow. I have my camera with my but left the cable at home. It wasn't my best rollerset but it was good enough for the wedding. But it started to poof and frizz so I pushed it back in the evening and its back in twist today.

I will post pics tomorrow night. It's still too short in the back for a puff :ohwell: But by next spring it will be an easy go to style.

Impromptu pull test. SO pull a piece and commented on how far it stretched so I had him snap pics

image-2758494912.jpg

image-23671163.jpg

image-838569159.jpg

I'm pleasantly surprised. Head was bent forward a bit.

Here is my curly fro as my SO calls it. I rollerset on dry hair so it isn't straight but it served it's purpose. I was deciding whether to wear a headband or not. Decided not. Maybe next time I will rollerset on wet hair to see if it gets straighter. But I hate a dryer :lol:

RSLeftP1.jpg

RSRtP1.jpg

RSTopP1.jpg

^^Thanks ladies.

I love earrings :yep: My girlfriend makes them. Can't wait until my hair is so long you can't see them.

^^Thanks ladies.

I love earrings :yep: My girlfriend makes them. Can't wait until my hair is so long you can't see them.

WHAT?!?!? That was the thing I hated about long hair! I always had to pin my hair or pull it back some how (if I wanted it down) or just wear an up-do so my earrings would show lol

WHAT?!?!? That was the thing I hated about long hair! I always had to pin my hair or pull it back some how (if I wanted it down) or just wear an up-do so my earrings would show lol

I didn't say I was going to hide them. I just can't wait until my hair is long enough. :yep:

Back