Today's My Nappiversary! - My One Year Update

glamazon386

Alright, it's been a year today since I bced. That time went fast. It took me a long time to get used to it but I'm finally to the point where I love my hair. I've learned a lot in the past year as far as what my hair likes and doesn't like and how to take care of it properly. I finally think I'm over the shrinkage thing. It's not so bad. My hair only shrinks about 50%. I'm still not over the fine hair thing, but there's nothing I can really do about that since it's hereditary. Ahh well...

So here's what my hair is looking like after 17 months of growth, a BC, 2 salon trims, and a highlighting job. Some of these pics might be repeats so sorry about that. Check it out...

3.jpg
pics013-vi.jpg

CIMG1315-vi.jpg

CIMG2161.jpg
CIMG2157.jpg

Wash and goes - Sept 06, Nov 06, May 07, Sept 07 (Dry Hair), Sept 07 (Wet Hair)

flatiron-2.jpg
ironh.jpg

Photo1.jpg
CIMG2079.jpg

Flat Ironed hair - Feb 07, May 07 and Sept 07

Last edited:
Looking good! I spend hours lurking and learning, and you've been one of my hair inspirations. Happy Anniversary!!!!!!! :waytogo:

I love your hair. It's very beautiful. You have done a wonderful job taking care of it. It looks healthy and full of life.

Hi honey :wave:
I am so proud of you, Miss Lady! You and your hair are so beautiful!! Congratulations and happy hair growing!!

Lookin' GREAT diva! Your hair looks beautiful. Congrats on your first year!

I'm a fine haired natural 4a too, so I definitely understand.

Our hair is still fabulous though!:grin:

:congrats: I can't believe that it's been a year already since you did the BC. :congrats:

:Rose: Your hair looks so cute curly and straight.
:Rose:

Back