Today marks 2 years since my last relaxer....

Beautiful, beautiful progress. Inspirational too. :grinwink: I'll check your fotki when I get home.[/quote]

Me, too. But Glam, I'm curious: where do highlights go? Did they fade with washings or the did highlighted strands shed?

OT: Loolalooh, every time I see your name, I sing it. :spinning:

You have beautiful hair. I know I am a broken record because I tell you all the time in Private messages! God bless you!

Hello , je me souviens que tu parles français alors u petit message dans la langue de Voltaire , tes cheveux sont beaux ......
Continues le bon travail .
Cécilie .

Hey Glam your hair looks pretty, shiny & healthy. Congratulations on your progress.

Your hair has grown quite a bit b/c your highlights are just on the tips of your hair now.

Great job! If I would've stuck in there, you and I would be sharing the same progress.:ohwell: Your hair is awesome.:yep:

Beautiful, beautiful progress. Inspirational too. :grinwink: I'll check your fotki when I get home.[/quote]

Me, too. But Glam, I'm curious: where do highlights go? Did they fade with washings or the did highlighted strands shed?

OT: Loolalooh, every time I see your name, I sing it. :spinning:

Thanks ladies! They grew out. I only had them in the crown. It was a partial highlight job. That and he didn't start them all the way at the root to begin with so I wouldn't have to touch up too soon since it was my first time with color. I've had 2 trims since the highlights so between that and my hair growing out they're gone. There's a few blondish pieces mixed in on my ends but that's all that's left.

Back