Today's My Nappiversary! - My One Year Update

Thanks! I just have highlights in the front half. The rest is my natural hair color. He used whatever the salon's line of color is. I'm not sure what the name of it is. But the shade of glaze he put on top of the portions of my hair that he lightened was called Buttercream. He said I can change the glaze to another color when I want.
========

Pretty... I likey:yep::grin::yep:

Wow!! great progress. I love your hair texture. What do u use for yor wash and go's?

Thanks Ra! :kiss: I use a leave in conditioner on wet hair (Usually Humectress) and then I add about a lid ful of gel (usually the blue fantasia gel but sometimes I use aloe vera too). HTH...

Congrats on your nappiversary. Great progress. Your hair is beautiful. Sorry if you already answer this question, but what flat iron do you use?

Congrats on your nappiversary. Great progress. Your hair is beautiful. Sorry if you already answer this question, but what flat iron do you use?

Thanks! I get my hair flat ironed at the salon. He just uses a regular 1" ceramic iron. It's not a chi or maxiglide or anything. I do have a $30 Revlon Ceramic one that I use at home if I need to go over a few pieces later in the week and it works fine for me. I bought it when I was relaxed and rarely used it.

Last edited:
Back