I'm New and Excited to be Here!

:hiya::hiya::hiya::hiya::hiya:

I use baking soda & ACV to poo as well......GIRRRRL spill the beans about that bs/acv/honey mixture:yep:

WnGBD.jpg

CenteredGirl!!!! :hiya:

How the heck did I miss this post???? Anyway...YAY!!!! I am glad to see you and your hair here on LHCF :yep:

Yayyyyyy.......CG, you're here!!!! I'm so happy now! I just logged in and this is the first thread I saw. This really made my day.

You'll love it here girl and at the rate you're going you'll be wl in no time. Ladies, CG is a real gem.

Talk to you later girl.

:dance7:MedMunky and Napp- Heyy you guys. I feeling more and more at home! This is indeed a Reunion party.

:worship2:Poka! My other Hair Goddess. I'm soooo happy to be here with you. You know I think you are the bomb diggaddy!:urock:

Lady - Thanks for your kind words. Sorry you couldn't see the pics, I added you and everyone else here to my bud list so you can see my profile and go to my fotki.

Prospurr - With hair like yours, now I'm really not worried about my half century age! Your hair is fierce!

Klomax - What an enthusiatic greeting. Did I really speal the beans? Darn :hide: Tee hee. At least I know that I'm on the right track by the looks of your super hair.

Self-Style - yea, I'm pretty stuck up. Most people are sick of talking to my hand..

I hope you know I'm so kidding:laugh:. Thanks for your kind evaluation.

Hi CG...nice to see you over here. Hi to SJ, BJ, Napps and the rest of the crew from the other site ...ggl. It is a reunion. :band:

HEY BEAUTIFUL!!!! Everyone CG is the best!!! Her hair is gougeous! Welcome to lhcf. This girl is a pro!

((((Pretty)))) I have MISSED you GIL sis. Lawd knows I have been scouring fotkis to leave a message. Found Alynxx, Luvmi and Leesh. Hopefully we will all be together again. Thankyou for your kind words. You are the BEST! Ladies, Pretty is a wonderful hair care discussion leader and a builder of really supportive relationships.

Issidoll - wow, we are popping up all over here. This is fantastic indeed.:yep:

Hopeful and AstheCurlsTurn (great handle by the way), wonderful to make you ladies aquaintance. Thanks for taking time to welcome me onboard.

Back