Time brings about a change.

val1212

I have been seeing this guy for about five months now. We were trully inseperable. Always on the phone,could talk about anything without feeling uncomfortable. Spent lots of fun times together. Always made me smile. My kids really like him also because he makes me so happy. Now... he is suddenly too busy to talk (possibly talk briefly twice a day briefly) Is always busy now and suddenly turns down certain plans that we make with each other. Now certains things that we discuss set him off. I'm at the point where i don't want to bother him but I also had gotten use to all that attention that I was getting. What should I do? I don't want him to think that I am desperate to be with him because the kids like him. I don't feel good about the huge change.

Just ask him what's up. If he beats around the bush and talks in riddles, cancel him and keep it moving.

Just ask him what's up. If he beats around the bush and talks in riddles, cancel him and keep it moving.

Pretty much.

I've found that somettimes being in separable at the begining of a relationship is problematic. You might not get tired of the person per se, but you do get to the point where you missing going out and doing your own thing. And we get so used to it, that when it stops, our feelings get hurt and we start wondering what we're doing wrong.

Another thing it could be (and hope this isn't the case) is another woman.

Either way, I agree with Connie, you need to discuss it with him, gauge his response and act accordingly.

Last edited:
Val: I just sent you a PM.
I say do nothing. In fact, I'm on my own personal "Do Nothing" challenge. Back off and ignore him for a little bit; Cut some of those relationship strings; And use the time to get yourself back on track a bit. Reading alot helps me out :yep:

I say do nothing. In fact, I'm on my own personal "Do Nothing" challenge. Back off and ignore him for a little bit; Cut some of those relationship strings; And use the time to get yourself back on track a bit. Reading alot helps me out :yep:

I agree! :yep:

yes...great advice!

Listen to her, it works every time!

I agree with her. Definitely do not keep calling or texting him. He will come around.

Back