• Mid Back Length

Votes: 139 22.4%
  • Waist Length

Votes: 70 11.3%
  • Hip Length or Beyond

Votes: 26 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Graaaazing BSL, so hopefully this baby won't make me shed too much and I can retain all of this growth I'm getting and be MBL. Still growing these layers out though.

Well, same thing, with healthy eating, and working out, and a good simple regimen, I think I will be at bsl this time next year.......I'm have faith, prayer and confidents.......

I am expecting to reach HL by mid summer, so I voted HL + but I want to be FULL HL by this time next year because I plan on trimming and maintaining the HL length so that I have nice, blunt ends.

Once I get through this setback that's occurring now due to being a PJ!! :wallbash:

I hope to have full/blunt, thick healthy ends touching just below BSL by this time next year.

Hmmm, i'd have to say full BSL, maybe even MBL. I want my hair to be at least full SL when I wear braidouts, and right now it's at NL when I wear them. I hate shrinkage.

If I could just get to BSL I would be thrilled!! That's my goal length. I think I have about 3 inches to go. Just touching on APL.....

I would love to be grazing tailbone length this time next year. That's were I am going to quit.

I would love to be APL by this time next year. My hair is slightly above sholder length now so hopefully I retain every little millimeter of growth.

At this time next year I just want to be 100 percent natural I really dont care about length I just want either a medium sized fro or small starter locs... thats all :)

I want to be APL finally. I have been stuck on shoulder lenght for years because of trial and error. Now my hair is finally healthy shoulder lenght i think APL is coming sooner than I thought. I would love to be bsl by next spring but APL would be good enough for me since I have never been APL ever in my entire life.

i did the big chop on saturday and stretched my hair is sl so i hope this time next year i am bsl stretched.

Back