• Mid Back Length

Votes: 139 22.4%
  • Waist Length

Votes: 70 11.3%
  • Hip Length or Beyond

Votes: 26 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
my hair reaches a little past the nape of my neck, so i would really love to be at least shoulder length. im hoping i can keep up with my hair. ive just decided (like, JUST decided) im not going to the hair dresser anymore unless its a complete hair emergency or i have a special event. i think im somewhat capable of taking care of it myself, or at least i figure im old enough to be doing my own hair lol. wish me luck! SL OR BUST! :)

I want to be WL or MBL by this time next year. That may be a stretch but I am hopeful. BSL may be more like it.

This is a spin-off from the thread that I created last year about the same topic. :look: I'm praying that with a healthy diet, exercise, and a solid regimen, I'd like to make BSL (but I'll settle for a healthy APL :yep:). What is the length that you would like to achieve this time, next year?

Mid-Back Length!! :yep:

I've had to chop off a few inches, and now I am above BSL again. My post partum shedding had me kinda scissor happy too...but that seems to slowly be subsiding. With a low mani regimen, I hope I get there.

I'm praying for healthy APL length by the end of this year...so at the same time next year, I should be between APL and BSL.

See my siggy... I am 4" away from my goal of MBL
and I'm hoping to get there by October 2009 and then
I'm probably going to keep trimming it to maintain the length
and hopefully get it super thick so that by February 2010
I will be a thick healthy MBL.

I have no plans or desire to grow my hair past MBL.

I am natural though... so there is the issue of shrinkage...

I really like this girl's natural length...

phpThumb137w-3.php.jpeg

and this girl's

a4ndky.jpg

and...

V277545.jpg

and...

Picture+7.png

I'll be MBL stretched so hopefully I will have perfected some stretching techniques like the banding method so that by next year around this time my natural hair will look something like one of those photos (fingers crossed). I'll be happy with a very full APL natural and full MBL stretched/straightened.

Mid-Back Length!! :yep:

I've had to chop off a few inches, and now I am above BSL again. My post partum shedding had me kinda scissor happy too...but that seems to slowly be subsiding. With a low mani regimen, I hope I get there.

wow your hair looks beautiful in your avatar. Can't wait to get that healthy thick look.

I should be bsl in two months. and i def. should make it to midback this year, so i'm saing wsl by this time next year...

I really want my hair to be healthier and stronger, that's my main goal. I wouldn't mind a significant amount of growth either:grin:

this time next year i want to be mid back length. by dec i would have reached bsl. my hair is currently 20 inches long and im 5'8, i only need 24-25 inches to be bsl...which is on the way especially since i get my relaxer every 4 mts...and im 7 weeks post relaxer now and i have quite a bit of new growth already...so it may even be longer yayyyyyyy. so in order to be mmid back i need 29 inches i think,,,,so when i get there and i will...i will post new pics ladyyyy/:drunk:

I'm hoping for BSL, I'm going to do what ever it takes to get there by next year, I'm Armpit now. My hair grows extremely slow.

Back