• Mid Back Length

Votes: 139 22.4%
  • Waist Length

Votes: 70 11.3%
  • Hip Length or Beyond

Votes: 26 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want to be Waist length... I am currently on my way to MBL(1 in or so to go), so hopefully I'll be WL by this time next year, around february 2010, just in time for my 2-yr anniversary on LHCF :) I've come a long way I started with SL in Feb 08 and never imagined I'd ever thought of WL hair in my life... thanks again LHCF...:)

This time next year I hope to be retaining length because that is def a prob for me ....I would love to be a blunt cut bsl but if I'm touching mbl that will be a blessing

I voted BSL.

I'm currently hovering between SL and APL. I'd be soooo happy with a thick healthy APL and when I reach it, I may decide to stop, but BSL is my ultimate goal.

Last edited:
I would like to be full BSL.

I am allllllllmost APL, and I've been full SL for a while now. I may JUST make it by my 1 yr. anniversary mark.

I would love to be APL, but I hope that I am not over-achieving. :ohwell: My hair grows slowly so we will see. But if I can make it to APL, I would be very pleased with myself and feel that all my hard work was worth it. Though when I look at my hair now and how much I have learned so far, I am quite proud of myself.

I don't know really. I've been going through different phases in my life where a time I want it BSL and I grow it there, then the next minute I want it SL or WL and aim for that.

But no matter what phase, I always want it to remain healthy. So I can't even say this time next year, I want to be anything in particular. :ohwell:

I am praying for a good, healthy and thick waist length. I am praying for a blunt cut waist length by end of 2010 (Grad school graduation, AMEN)!

i voted WL and i know it's a longshot, but even if it's only my tippy tip bottom layers, i will take it from there and be able to begin my work on evening out my layers.

thank goodness i've gotten the advice to hit the length goals first, THEN trim back to gradually even out my layers! thanks ladies!

BSL by December, MBL by this time next year....

If i have to stay weaved up to get there, then so be it!!

I would love to be SL reaching toward APL again.... Huge stretch I know... Hoping to retain all growth..

Last edited:
I want to be full shoulder length with UNSTRETCHED hair : ] . I want to be APL but I love shoulder length. Its perfect for me and i want my curls to be at that length because I really just dont like straight hair with my face lol. I look weird.

So yes this time neck year I want shoulders full of curls

I would have said waist length but it seems thus far in measuring, (which was not good measuring at all, rather hasty and not a full month or a complete flat iron of my lengths), so far I am sure my hair grows at the least .5 inches.... I am going to remeasure wants I hit a full month and press and flat iron correctly.

With that being said according to my calculations I will only be at midback and super close to waist length next year if my hair only does grow at .5 per month, but it could be more....

This time next year I want to be able to feel my braids whip accross my face when I turn my head back and forth.

They're too short to do that now.

I voted MBL. I'm a good 6 inches away so growing and retaining 6 inches in a year is doable and will of course take lots of hard work. I'm up for the challenge! No flat irons/curling irons since March this year has my ends healthy and happy. I am expecting the NO heat and relaxer stretching (12 weeks) to aid in my retention. Growth has never been a issue, just keeping it has . . . Until now thanks to LHCF!

I voted WL, but I know that I probably won't be there quite this time...but I will hopefully be past MBL and inching my way to WL!

Back