Votes: 139 22.4%
  • Waist Length

Votes: 70 11.3%
  • Hip Length or Beyond

Votes: 26 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Love this subject! Great post!

I'm going to be SL in the next 5 months so I hope to be touching or full APL by this time next year. Best believe all will know that I met my goal too!!!

Last edited:
I voted for BSL (read: FULL bra strap length:rolleyes:) I have been grazing bsl for so long and I'd just like to get there for a change.

Reaching near MBL would be a real accomplishment for me by this time next year.

Here's my current lenght as of 12/24/08. I haven't checked since then
Beginning122408.jpg

Wish me luck! Grow that hair, y'all!!:yep:

I voted MBL but full BSL 4 sure. I'm only touching APL right now. Became a straight haired natural & had to get a trim/cut. :perplexed

My hair grows 1/2 - 3/4 inch per month & my do or die goal is BSL for my 35th birthday. However it looks like I won't make it until around Thanksgiving time.:nono:

So that would put me at MBL/touching MBL this time next year.

I am hoping to reach APL by December. of this year. Currently I am grazing a lil bit of SL not full though. I never thought growing out layers would be so hard.

My ultimate goal is WL because I know I can grow my hair that long and want to prove it. That's where I want to be this time next year.

Hopefully between SL and APL! But even If I can make Full SL that'd be tha bomb diggity too!!
( considering my hair has never been longer than that in my LIFE!!)
I was one of those little girls who liked to experiment! lol

I'm a slow grower and have finally come to terms with that so if I'm really really fortunate than full APl is a more realistic expectation ...anything beyond would be a welcomed bonus:drunk:

I am already APL but I voted for APL again but only because I'm newly texlaxed and I want to be fuller thicker APL next year this same time. I am working on thickness and not length possibly for the next year and a half or so.

I hope to be a beautiful healthy Hiplength....not necessarily full hiplength...but just a little bit past waistlength....and a U-shape.

Back