This is the reson why you should LOCK your FOKTI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cat eyes

This is the reason why you should LOCK your FOKTI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wayne Cooksley
male.gif
</SPAN>Yesterday

THIS MAN WAS ALL UP IN MY ALBUM YESTERDAY.....EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
SO YOU CAN HAVE A THREAD THAT HAS TONS OF POSTS ON WHY A PERSON'S ALBUM IS LOCK WELL I'M KEEPING MY ON LOCK.:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Last edited:
Re: This is the reson why you should LOCK your FOKTI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is exactly why I keep mine locked cat!!! I don't give a shhhhh CLANK, CLANK!!!!

Re: This is the reson why you should LOCK your FOKTI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the same reason mine is locked....Went through the same thing and I locked it up

:nono:
Oh... H to the No! Yilk! look atttttttt himmmmmm!

Strangely...I'm still resisting the urge to Lock. But one day... it's gonna happen.

I stopped using fotki way back in the fall because of all the drama . so whaen folks ask me for one I just send them my pics via pm or I pst my progress on the forum . I can't believe how creepy that was for you .

Thank You! I just made a post last night about how fotki is not a site specifically for hair diaries. I lock mine because I don't want creeps like that viewing my site :nono: The "no-lock" movement can keep it moving.

Gross! I just block my face .. I figure and old perv can't get his kicks off a head of hair and orange scribbles on the face .. or at east i hope he can't:nono:

Grody! :barf:

I think it's funny how you put him on BLAST like that. LMAO.

:lachen: now if he had looked like Brad Pitt or Denzel, you would be sending him your phone name and home address :lachen:

Re: This is the reason why you should LOCK your FOKTI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: You made my day with that!

But really, this is why I keep things locked up. That's scary.

Wayne Cooksley
male.gif
</SPAN>Yesterday

SO YOU CAN HAVE A THREAD THAT HAS TONS OF POSTS ON WHY A PERSON'S ALBUM IS LOCK WELL I'M KEEPING MY ON LOCK.:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Hey now....serial killers need love too!!:rofl: :lachen:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:Y'all are so mean:lachen::lachen::lachen:

I think it's funny how you put him on BLAST like that. LMAO.
:lachen::lachen:True, true, but I find it odd he's going to alot of LHCFer's albums. Is it possible this man is LURKING here too????? He's now on blast, so he knows he's been caught.

So do I :lol: Certainly makes a good point for locking it up though.

Yep, definitely! ITA! Hey Mista, whoever you be, can you keep it movin please??? I just KNOW you ain't up there ja....I mean, having a fantasy!:blush: EWWWWWWWWWW!!

:lachen: now if he had looked like Brad Pitt or Denzel, you would be sending him your phone name and home address :lachen:

Where have I heard this before? It's only sexual harassment if the man is ugly.

Hey now, he could be trying to grow his hair out and was just looking through your album for some inspiration :perplexed

probably not

Ewwww:nono:. That is EXACTLY why mine is on LOCK-and to think after reading the thread I considered unlocking it.

Oh no, I checked his page. Now he is going to come to my page! :nono:

Maybe I should consider locking it down....:perplexed

:laugh: For the love of Pete, why did you go to his page??!!
Lock it now!!

But did you read his Fotki profile in the "About me" section?

If all of that's true....:nono:

If you're up there for "serious relationships" why put all of that info on there? Did he really think that was going to be a turn on? WTF?

Re: This is the reason why you should LOCK your FOKTI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wayne Cooksley
male.gif
</SPAN>Yesterday

Hello! I'm keeping mine on lock! Like it or love it!

I did too! I didnt even think of that. *sigh* Well I suppose I'll lock mine down too. I guess I'll put the PW in my siggy so that people interested in hair will look at it if you're a lurker.. If you aint tryna grow your hair then you wont be here.

Back