This is the reson why you should LOCK your FOKTI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: This is the reson why you should LOCK your FOKTI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny thread :lachen: but Ewwww :barf:

Last edited:
Re: This is the reson why you should LOCK your FOKTI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd be grossed out too!
Maybe u should remove his name tho.... now creepy hair loving ppl are perusing his fotki lol
(just kidding ladies)

I feel bad for HIM. He had a serious brain injury and all he did was look at some pretty woman's hair album. :nono:

Yea I agree - I don't think it's right to say he's a criminal or mentally disturbed because he's unattractive. So what he likes to look at black women with nice hair ... It's the internet folks, it's kind of an open medium - a lot of women here have admitted to e-stalking someone or lurking on boards that are totally alien to their interests or culture. I would be offended if someone said I shouldn't be able to look at something online because of my looks.

I hate fotki. It doesnt let me add photos unless i pay and i am not paying to show her pics...hell nah:nono:

I hate fotki. It doesnt let me add photos unless i pay and i am not paying to show her pics...hell nah:nono:

I'm starting to feel this way too Giselle...I am almost due for a fotki renewal, but I don't want to pay all that money to renew. Then again, I am too lazy to move my photos elsewhere. :perplexed

That is kinda creepy.

but I put my pics up knowing that there are wierdos out there. All of us who have pictures up probably have been looked at by thousands of people. Even short hair girls like me... but especially you long haired ladies!

Someone else said it right. The 5 dollar fee is nothing. :lol: Someome viewing hair photos for that reason would stroll right up in here.

Who knows, maybe the guy ran into it and just found it interesting for an innocent reason? :yep: Some black peopledo double takes when they see long, healthy afro textured hair.

Do you have a free or premium account?

If you have a free account, you can upload as many photos as you wish for free. You can also request additional space every 30 days.

211qo1s.jpg

And if you are a Firefox browser user, you can block Fotki (and any other annoying ads from here, there and anywhere) pop-ups/spam/whatever, you can use a Firefox add-on like No Script or Adblock Plus.

:nono:
Oh... H to the No! Yilk! look atttttttt himmmmmm!

Strangely...I'm still resisting the urge to Lock. But one day... it's gonna happen.

Mook your hair is just GORGEOUS in this pic!!!!!

Re: This is the reason why you should LOCK your FOKTI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wayne Cooksley
male.gif
</SPAN>Yesterday

THIS MAN WAS ALL UP IN MY ALBUM YESTERDAY.....EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
SO YOU CAN HAVE A THREAD THAT HAS TONS OF POSTS ON WHY A PERSON'S ALBUM IS LOCK WELL I'M KEEPING MY ON LOCK.:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:
Girl, he looks like a big P-E-D-O-P-H-I-L-E!!!!!!!!!

Your daughter is gorgeous and her hair is unbelievably beautiful!

I wonder if he could sue for defamation or libel. :lol:

Seriously though. We don't really know what the guy is about. It's a public photo sharing site. You decide whether or not to put your pics up.

And no one here can say that he shouldn't be looking at the pics or why he was looking at them. Its like posting your picture on a wall and telling some people walking past it not to look. I run into lhcf members photos all the time.

I can see if he left a lewd comment or something... did he?

Perves and wierdos will always be around. Online and walking down the street. You still go outside, don't you? Well, I'm also going to post my pictures if I want to. :)

That's funny. Hey, if he finds joy in looking at my hair pics. Have at it. lol I personally, don't see it as a big deal.

Ouchie. He is ummm

So... I totally agree with you but fotki do not provide privacy for their free members. I'm a free member and tried to lock my new albums and I can't.

....... uhm, maybe he likes pictures and find black hair interesting?

I cant be bothered with the lock down but I make sure I dont add one of those pictures I see in so many fotkis with women just out of the shower or in their bras doing length check...I think you can still do that with clothes on and still do the length checks....otherwise
men like him will be all up in the albums.

Last edited:

I still don't see what he did wrong. The picture was up. He looked at it. Okay, so?

This sh*t really is NOT cool...!!!
:fishslap::moon::fart::arguing::whip::killlurk:

This is what I've recently received:

Hello my dear
My name is Favour i saw your profile today at(fotki.com )and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.
Here is my email address([email protected])
I believe we can move from here!
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life).
NB!! please mail me in my private box not in the site ok thanks
( [email protected])

Earlier I received this one from Markymark47:
Sunday, January 4, 2009 - 6:37 PM You are a bootylicious baby! let's see some of that shakey puddin'! My pws are iamover18 and markymark cum and share, you look very sexy and I'd love to see more of you!

I think I missed something. I only read page one so forgive me if I missed some inappropriate advances he made, but I looked up the guy's profile and didn't see anything that would make me go EWWWWWWW about him visiting an album I put on a public place. Maybe I'm just strange.

Serial killers ususally look better than that
REF Ted Bundy

He looks more like the dirty ole man in park with a trench coat on and nothing else ewwwwwww
Hey now....serial killers need love too!!:rofl: :lachen:

Yea I agree - I don't think it's right to say he's a criminal or mentally disturbed because he's unattractive. So what he likes to look at black women with nice hair ... It's the internet folks, it's kind of an open medium - a lot of women here have admitted to e-stalking someone or lurking on boards that are totally alien to their interests or culture. I would be offended if someone said I shouldn't be able to look at something online because of my looks.
I Agree
Before i even have a FOTKi or pay my membership here, i looked all the albums i could find. I was just interested in see natural hair to be inspired by them. I did not care about seeing faces or anything. So, i'm not defending this guy cause i don't know his intentions, but why do we have to believe they were bad?. We are prejudging him, just because he is not good looking? ... is a shame.

Re: This is the reason why you should LOCK your FOKTI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ewwwww!!! Yeah mine is on lockdown for sure! Can't allow the pervs to gain access

This sh*t really is NOT cool...!!!
:fishslap::moon::fart::arguing::whip::killlurk:

This is what I've recently received:

Hello my dear
My name is Favour i saw your profile today at(fotki.com )and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.
Here is my email address([email protected])
I believe we can move from here!
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life).
NB!! please mail me in my private box not in the site ok thanks
( [email protected])

Earlier I received this one from Markymark47:
Sunday, January 4, 2009 - 6:37 PM You are a bootylicious baby! let's see some of that shakey puddin'! My pws are iamover18 and markymark cum and share, you look very sexy and I'd love to see more of you!

:barf::barf:

Did I miss something? What's wrong with him looking at the albums? Lots of different people peruse, internet access-right?

ITA. Unless I have totally missed something.

EWW.. That is so scary, not knowing what creepy pervert is looking at you.

Eww...he looks suspect fo real!!

:nono:I am deeply disappointed and naively surprised. Calling someone a pervert or implying they are a pedophile is serious business. To be judged solely on appearance or a preconceived notion based on nothing but bias, speculation and fear is something I would think all of us would find distasteful, if not slightly familiar...

YMMV

Back