their hair is real????!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lick:I met them at the deaf rockfest party and was checking if their hair was fake. So I told them that their hair is soo goregous! They said thank u gurl, are you umm... niko's cousin? I started to scream, I said YESSSS finally I've found them whaooooo!!!!! :lachen:I asked them if their hair is fake, they said no it is real! I thought they were bull****, they said fine go ahead feel my scalp GASP their hair...REAL and damn SHINY!!!! :shocked: Here the pics!!!

rockfest18.jpg

I thought hers was a WIG but I was WRONG!!!! Man I was soo CONFUSED! :ohwell:

100_0203.jpg

that was before they had their long hair man i m sooo jealous!! :wallbash:

Picture016.jpg

Natural???!!!! I want that!!!! :infatuated:

006_3A-2.jpg

:pant:
shorne.jpg

which hair do yall like???

oh wow, hopefully we can find out who they are

what a trip to be asked if your nikko's cousin, I think if I was out and that actually happened to me and someone asked, I would fall on da floor! LOL

LOL yes i agree :lachen::lachen::lachen:

dang I should've asked for their username!! :wallbash: or what was their regimen!!! :wallbash: :wallbash::wallbash:

i wanna be asked if i'm niko' cousin.:sad: i been thinkin bout makin a shirt that says it, goin out with it on just in case...:lachen:

i like the one with the bangs. hair w/ bangs always make me think of wigs, so its nice to know its hers

Their hair looks great. That must have been so exciting! I can't wait to hear "Are you Nikko's cousin? " from a stranger :lachen::lachen:

That fro is just gorgeous with that facial expression!! All of them look jsut lovely :yep::yep: Man....I hope someone asks me soon am I Nikos Cousin lool :drunk: I would prolly just be in shock though lol

maintains the site for the owner. u ask someone if they're his cousin as a code way to see if they're a member here

Really? Groovy. I feel like im in some secret society now lol.

it is tho. ;]

I'm still confused - who are they? Some musical group, or something? :lachen: :look: Looks like a group of teenage girls, to me. :lachen:

i wanna know who day is 2! i like all their hair...u can tell their hair is reallllly real tho. that's cool...u met nikko's cousin and n'em! :grin:

maintains the site for the owner. u ask someone if they're his cousin as a code way to see if they're a member here

LOL!:grin: This really kicks the whole secret sorority/band of sisters thing to a whole new level...I love it!!! For the first time in my life I just saw Nikos' name at the bottom of the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back