The perfect man!

A perfect man?

• Total voters

Qualitee

Describe the perfect man.& if you already got him tell us why you think he's perfect!
Mine: Tall, dark & and handsome. Weight doesnt really matter even though I prefer skinny muscular man. But yet I dont want to be with someone really fat. SOME ONE WHO IS WELL EDUCATED, SOMEONE WHO HAS GOALS IN LIFE, NOT JUST WANTING TO HAVE THE Biggest RIMS ON HIS CAR. A GOD FEARING MAN, I MEAN TERRIFIED OF GOD:lachen:. someone who is stable financially, and mentally:ohwell:. A man who respects his mother and father. A man who can make me feel secure in every way. A guy who will love me for me and not judge me, Someone that understands me and be one of my best friends. Most of all I just want him to love me like no other love he's ever had.

Wait I do have the perfect man:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Mine perfect man is going to be dark,handsome,nice ,God fearing,
And when we meet our theme song is going to be this "I thought I'd Seen Everything " by Bryan Adams.:yep: so that explains everything i am looking for.

Well I'm already with the perfect man. Unfortunately ever since he started dealing with me- he's no longer perfect because Lord knows I got issues...

Ladies please make sure you are "perfect" yourself before you go there :yawn:

Describe the perfect man.& if you already got him tell us why you think he's perfect!
Mine: Tall, dark & and handsome. Weight doesnt really matter even though I prefer skinny muscular man. But yet I dont want to be with someone really fat. SOME ONE WHO IS WELL EDUCATED, SOMEONE WHO HAS GOALS IN LIFE, NOT JUST WANTING TO HAVE THE Biggest RIMS ON HIS CAR. A GOD FEARING MAN, I MEAN TERRIFIED OF GOD:lachen:. someone who is stable financially, and mentally:ohwell:. A man who respects his mother and father. A man who can make me feel secure in every way. A guy who will love me for me and not judge me, Someone that understands me and be one of my best friends. Most of all I just want him to love me like no other love he's ever had.

Well i'll be dammmmmed!!!! You just described my man to an exact

T

He is ALL that and more!

Its nice to see so many black women with good men here.. In IRL I really feel sorry for my friends etc because nowadays it seems soooo damn hard to find a REAL GOOD man!

My perfect man would be first and formost God fearing, Love his family, Educated and Talented yet humble nevertheless. He would not be swayed by the pressures of others, he would stand firm to what he believes in, a strong moral character and a gentle heart.
I'm so grateful to have found this man and to be able to call him my friend.

There are lots of perfect men out there! we heard so much about the useless, no-good, damaged beyond repair, that we never hear about decent honest, good looking and wonderful men. Ladies I am glad, that you are all in wonderful relationships, pray for your husbands that they are still wonderful to you, even if it means praying for a legion of angels to surround them, so that they come back safely to you.

I'm sorry, I just bust out laughing when you said "I mean terrified of God" LOL!! Ain't that the truth! Now that I'm getting older, I know I can not be with a man who doesn't have a serious fear of God...he needs something to keep him in line!

If I could have the perfect man, he would be..
At least 6"2, 220-250, big boi status, African American, attends church at least once month,college degree (or some college), hard working, likes to READ, financially stable, has long term financial goals...wants to/or in process of owning a home, wants to get married, has a similar/"wrong" Chris Rock sense of humor, kinda old schooled in some ways...opens doors (its a shame that not all dudes do), HEALTH and fitness oriented, likes to be outside (no couch potata), wants to travel internationally, likes to cuddle, close with his family, gives me my space...... I think I'm gonna stop now, I'm starting to get myself depressed, plus I could write a friggin essay up in chere!

Sidenote---reading this really cements that there are several things I need to get on point in my life, if I want to get a certain type of man..I ain't ready yet..

Well I'm already with the perfect man. Unfortunately ever since he started dealing with me- he's no longer perfect because Lord knows I got issues...

This makes SOO much sense!
-LOVES GOD (not just SAYS it!)
-Willing to grow (himself and with me)
-Love kids
-Patient
-Giving
-Can make me laugh
-Can carry a conversation
-Accepting of me and my faults

I pray to God that I am "ready" when he finally comes along! GREAT THREAD
Slightly OT:

I have a co-worker who is dating this guy (he's in Iraq now) he's funny, thinks she's the greatest thing since sliced bread, treats her like a queen, no kids, makes great money. She's "not sure" of him. WTH?
I do really agree that a lot of what the "perfect" guy is is about timing. Shoot, if I met a guy like that now...it would be ON!

a man who adores me and is a doer nto a talker in all aspects of his life--ive known my perfect guy for about 2 yrs now--but he is clear---and i really dont see myself marrying a clear guy---so i let out a sigh and we keep in touch--but he is a male version of me in every way...sighhhhhhh

a man who adores me and is a doer nto a talker in all aspects of his life--ive known my perfect guy for about 2 yrs now--but he is clear---and i really dont see myself marrying a clear guy---so i let out a sigh and we keep in touch--but he is a male version of me in every way...sighhhhhhh
Girl GO FOR IT!!!:grin:

Its nice to see so many black women with good men here.. In IRL I really feel sorry for my friends etc because nowadays it seems soooo damn hard to find a REAL GOOD man!

I totally agree. It is very refreshing to see women who have good men. If you listen to the news...they just don't exist for us.

I have totally met my perfect man. He is everything I could have asked for and more.:grin::grin:

We both must be able to put God first !He must be intelligent, have goals and love life to the fullest. We must bring the best out of one another. He must be sexy in and out of bed! Must allow me to be very passionate with him. We must have and hold the upmost respect for one another!:yep:

I voted "Yes, There is a perfect man for me, I just have to find him!" or better yet wait for him. Sometimes I dont even think Im ready but he'll come whenever the time is right. (Hey Im trying to be optimistic because lately....:look: )

I voted: he doesn't exist and I've found him.

The perfect man doesn't exist. However, the perfect person for my personality and what I need life does (DH).

hmph! I feel that. :yep: I know I had this image of someone who didn't exist. Then when I met DH, I was like..hmmm...this isn't perfect, (or the perfect image I had in my head) but I can't live w/o it.

Last edited:
I feel like I found my perfect man. which is kinda scary in a good way. Its like uncharted land for me. He is all the good aspects of the men I have dated rolled up into one. He is respectful, and has amazing drive, and he includes me and wants me to be apart of whats going on. Oh and he is close to his family, so he can understands how I can be so close to mine. And he likes my smart arse mouth, which is a plus. I like him. :grin:

I think that I have the perfect man for me. For so many reasons I'd be here all day trying to list them. He's old enough and mature enough to ask about my past but realize they were before he ever came in the picture so he has no reason to get mad or upset. I met him at one of the lowest points in my life and he was more interested in being a friend to me than getting intimate:love:. He can read me like a book even over the phone. He understands that when I get mad I need to walk away before we can talk out the problem. He trusts me to go out and chill with my male friends with or without him because he's confident in the fact that none of them can do for me what he's already done. When I'm shaky in us he's strong and solid and firm never failing, wavering or in anyway faltering. He is very family oriented, driven, decisive, compassionate, patient and forgiving. To wrap it up in all aspects (life, love, work, family and R-rated) he's the most amazing selfless and decent man I've ever known

Last edited:
Ohhh now this my kinda thread. My dream guy would be 6'4 real thick. Educated baby you don't have to work, but go a head and do you kinda man. I love his mother and family. Did I mention he don't have no baby momma's or history with the penile system? Oh yeah and he lives to please me. ERRRRRRRRRRRRRR Flash to real life. DH is 5'8 pleasantly plump, lol, I keep him that ways so he doesn't notice that I am too. Considerate. We getting it together on going to church. My parents love him and his mom is nice. I love his family and friends. What more could I ask for. Oh yeah he got a job, pay bills early, does most of the housework, which includes but not limited to dishes, laundry and cooking. Only record he has would be for speeding tickets. Man my man is perfect.

Back