The only guys that approach me are....

Chocogurl1der

old white men...WTF!! :wallbash: Do I look that desperate or what?? Its like they didn't have the cajones to do it when they were younger so they're trying to make up for lost time. Why would we want their wrinkly, dried up azzes now???? I was at the gym the other day minding my own business when this old, white, short guy starts talking to me...he just ignored the fact that I was wearing my ipod ...in the 2 min pretty much one sided conversation he just had to drop that he was in the pharmaceutical field..so what!! Before he left he was sliding up next to another black girl....eewwwwwwwwww

lol, i have a few. Old white men, fat old white rednecks (I mean the ones with long stingy hair, dirty fingernails and harly davidsons), realy nice white guys that are really respectful but I'm soooo not attracted to, asian men at the hair and nail shops, perveted old black dudes with money trying to buy my love :nono2:, or country ass young obnixious black dudes talking bout "Aye Shawty" (I live in Detroit!). Every once in a while I get some really educated black men around my college comapus, but it don't matter cuz I'm involved anyway. I don't know whats wrong with me, but I always want to be approached by a really FINE Asian dude with some swag to him (not that I'd try and talk to him, I just want it to happen), but it seems that all the fine ones only exist on tv. But there was this one who was mixed with white who was FINE (but his ass was married and he knew he was wrong). lol.

you know i think there is a time in every girls life when she only gets hit on by crusty oold men dont ask my why but all i knw i sa few yrs ago for bout a month i was beign approached by old men both black and white and they were so filthy with their pick up lines telling me their nast *** x rated jokes i was all confused lol then bout a couple of months ago my girl friend was being bugged by old men as well lol almost every girl friend including my sisters have gone thru that phase lol its a bit strange

lol, i have a few. Old white men, fat old white rednecks (I mean the ones with long stingy hair, dirty fingernails and harly davidsons), realy nice white guys that are really respectful but I'm soooo not attracted to, asian men at the hair and nail shops, perveted old black dudes with money trying to buy my love :nono2:, or country ass young obnixious black dudes talking bout "Aye Shawty" (I live in Detroit!). Every once in a while I get some really educated black men around my college comapus, but it don't matter cuz I'm involved anyway. I don't know whats wrong with me, but I always want to be approached by a really FINE Asian dude with some swag to him (not that I'd try and talk to him, I just want it to happen), but it seems that all the fine ones only exist on tv. But there was this one who was mixed with white who was FINE (but his ass was married and he knew he was wrong). lol.

Ha ha, I feel ya. I'm from Detroit too.

I got so much play at the Budweiser Hoedown and at the NASCAR races. It was weird. :perplexed

I think old ass men just like talking to anything that resembles a woman! It is kinda like a phase you have to pass through before the young fine ones (or even slightly older fine men) finally break through and holla!

Back