Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Receiving Gifts

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Acts of Service

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Physical Touch

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
I'm a quality time girl, through & through. Nothing else makes me feel loved quite like that!

I used to think it was quality time - but now I ashamedly admit it is "whatever I feel I am not receiving at that particular time".

<shame on me> -some folks are never satisfied!

Quality Time. Even though I love love love me some alone time, nothing beats a one on one. It doesn't matter what we are doing, grocery shopping, walking, I love one on ones.

I'm super low on gifts.

Acts of Service and Quality Time.

I'm a 'show me' kind of person :yep:

lol. Me too. I checked "acts of service" then read the poll results...then realized that quality time is way up there on my list as well. I'll take all 5, just rebalanced out according to my personality. But having married an olde world man...whew!....I'll put 'acts of service' ahead of others. They sit back and do nothing....nothing! Gifts are great but I'd rather have somebody put their money where their mouth was and not expect me to just carry everything. I'm saying this for those considering marriage. You might think you're a do-it-all...until you get darned tired of it.

Last edited:
Wow..I'm quad-lingual. Hahahaha.

20% Words of Affirmation 6
23% Quality Time 7
13% Receiving Gifts 4
23% Acts of Service 7
20% Physical Touch 6

If two scores are identical, you are bi-lingual(you have two Primary love languages). If the scores of your primary language and your secondary language are close(for example, 10 and 9 respectively), it indicates both are important to you.

Are the love languages that speak to you most the ones that you also use to communicate your love to others? Is that the way that it ends up working and why there end up being communication difficulties?

I feel like I tend to use words of affirmation a lot more in communicating with others than they are important for me to hear.

I couldn't vote for both in the poll, but mine are quality time / acts of service, almost even. For me, acts of service can also be gifts..... This test is really useful in understanding my relationship with others! :)

I'm Quality Time... (highest score 8)

However, gifts do not offend me. :lol:

Back